Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 pm
((Karkat's ancestor left me with PTSD after talking to him the first time. x_x So many walls of text....So many walls...*rocks back and forth in fetal position*))

Kaistern just laughed. "Yes, but don't worry. They're small and nubby; more of a couple of bumps if anything. Sometimes their horns don't even develop that far until a month or two after they're born."

((My dear, I was thinking the very same thing! biggrin ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm
{I, admittably, just skimmed it and did the visual equivaent of tuning him out.}

Ophelia let out an obvious sigh of relief. The color was also rather quick to return to her face. "Good. I don't think I'd survive the aftermath otherwise." Who would like to have their uterus sliced open so violently anyway? The mere thought could send shivers down her spine. "Is there anything else I should know about our baby? For example, any unique dietary needs beyond breast feeding or anything else that a human infant wouldn't need?"

{Any 'who is the daddy' spells should also fail, seeing as how Kaistern and Balthazar have the exact same DNA and all that.

Oh! And if it's a girl instead of Mab it should be Maeve or Maebe. For a boy, some version or play of Janus. Or whatever. *shrugs* If you have any other name suggestions, though, I'd love to hear them. X3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:53 pm
((I basically had Karkat's expression on. It sums it up pretty well....Especially when Kankri starts spewing walls of text...made of walls of text...which are made of walls of text....My reaction was "oh god they're multiplying exponentially! gonk "))

"Not that I can think of, though again, they are stronger than your human children." Kaistern reminded her.

((*delves into Persona wiki for das uber mythology references* For a girl, I give you Cybele, and for a boy, Attis.Also, I'm picturing some sort of Ye Olde Dr. Phil Showe now. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm
{Oooh, I like those! :3 Crap, it's going to be hard to pick. >.<}

"How strong, exactly?" Ophelia didn't want the baby accidentally breaking any of her bones or ripping the flesh from her body without trying to. Even if she did get a physical 'upgrade', she still felt rather fragile.

{I can't imagine being stuck in the same room as Kankri without strangling him, to be honest. I've never met someone that talked that much. >.<}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 pm
"Well he'll be walking much sooner, I can tell you that much. In fact it'll probably develop its basic skills faster in general. Once it gets out of the toddler stage, then the entire growth process is slowed down." Kaistern explained.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm
Ophelia listened intently, thinking about what sort of things she might have to do as a parent in the days to come. After mulling it over for a couple minutes she asked, "So...what gender do you want the baby to be?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:10 pm
"I don't think I'd mind either way, but I guess if I had to pick, I'd go with a boy; try to raise a better son than my parents did I suppose..." Kaistern mused with a small sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm
{Wouldn't it be funny if it ended up as twins?}

"You'll be a wonderful parent, Kaistern. You'll do everything right that your parents didn't, I just know it..." Ophelia pecked him lightly on the cheek, offering a pleasant smile afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 am
"Admittedly that's not a very hard thing to achieve. Balthazar would make a better father and he doesn't want to be a dad." Kaistern said with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 am
"You'd both be great, each in your own way." Ophelia agreed that Balthazar would make an excellent father if he so wished, but she disagreed that one would be better than the other.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm
"Like he said, he can be the fun uncle if he really doesn't want to be a father." Kaistern said with a smile as he rolled over and pulled Ophelia into a hug as he leaned his head on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm
Ophelia gladly returned the smile, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the quiet, pleasant moment. "True. He'll do better than he expects either way, I just know it."

{Tiemskip or Balthazar walking in soon?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zelly-fangirl rolled 1 100-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-100)

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 pm
((I shall decide via dice roll! Evens say Balthazar walks in, odds say timeskip.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 pm
{Looks like we timeskip! :3 ...If we don't have anything else planned, maybe to Balthazar's supposed tantrum or something? I'unno.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:37 pm
"Phelia, I'm booooored..." Balthazar had snuck up and hugged Ophelia from behind. "And a little birdie told me you and Kai had a little fun time without me yesterday. You've got some 'splainin to do, missy."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games