Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Uberniftacular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:02 pm
I'm Uber, I got randomly invited today. I'm 19, just finished my first year of college. I like to read and listen to music, and I work in a library. I have a wonderful boyfriend, he and I have been together for almost 2 years now.

And that's all I can really think of to say about myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:04 pm
Hey, everyone!

My name is Kathrin (or Kat) and I've been on Gaia for at least 2 years; spaced out over three seperate accounts. I'm originally from Koeln (Cologne), Germany and I lived there for much of my childhood. I currently reside in New York City; where I attend University. My focus is currently centered on either fashion design/marketing or graphic design. I enjoy music and I also play the guitar, keyboard and violin.

Oh, yeah... I'm 19 and female.  

Cybergothika

.yumi eternity.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:07 pm
Just call me Tsorane or Tsora (Sora) if you wish. I'm crazy about manga and anime and can never get enough xp Oh yeah, I'm age 14, female, not really into sports, lazy/procrastinator. I got invited to this guild randomly, but I joined because I can never seem to turn invitations down... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:29 pm
Ok..I'm Embyr..And I just got a random RP and I thought, "Why not?" It was only 5g. I don't exactly remember when I joined. Maybe a few months ago. I haven't been on in a month...I broke my record of not being on. sweatdrop  

Reina Vixen

locke317

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:23 pm
I'm Jay, 15, male. I like books. All kinds of books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:49 pm
*bows* As you ask, Milady. I am Deitz and I am known as The _Ancient_One. ((ooc: I am really 52 years old, but what the hell?)) I am the oldest entity on Gaia and I am currently assuming the status of vampire, because it seems to suit my overwhelming need for human souls twisted  

The_Ancient_One

Cintax Error

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:27 pm
Hah. I was randomly invited because of my username. So that makes me feel special. Anyway, I'm awesome and you should obey me. The end. /endpost  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:27 pm
Y HALO THER GUILD domokun

I'm not quite sure why I was invited here, other than the fact that I'm awesome... but, this is a spiffy guild so I'm grateful for the invite. also I am currently a fishbot.  

Sploogy

Sir Shay

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:31 pm
Well hello, Clarice.

I'm Shay, and I'm just barely under legal. Bwaha. So yeah, I'm seventeen. I live with my dad, his girlfriend, her 24 year old son, and our two dogs. I just got a job at Hallmark. I'm going to be starting college in the fall.

I'm a rabid reader. Truly. And if it's a really good book, I dwell. Sometimes for weeks. I wish to be a part of it again, and sometimes confuse it with reality.

In all actuality I'm a little afraid of the dark. More afraid of being alone in the dark. Especially since I just moved in here with my dad [in Las Vegas].

I wish I had a p***s. I think it would be way cooler than being a girl.

Did I mention I'm kind of random?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:38 pm
I was randomly invited a LONG time ago and I didn't have time for an intro!! Now I do...Hey I was randomly invited and my name is Elysium or for short Ely. Been on Gaia for almost...7 months now...And I been enjoying my time since then!! ^^ I like anime,videogames,manga, and MORE!! ^^ I'm hoping to be active and hang around my guilds once and while...^^ I'll be posting some random shizz now!! Buh-bye!! xDDD  

xX_Elysium_Xx

InfluenceofDeep

Feline Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Low-Rank Private 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:53 am
The magic of random pms got me here.
I'm 19 and I, well, I ... like to draw. yeah. DX  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:23 am
Hey guy's. I just requested to join here, name kinda made me wonder, so I came in. cool

Well, I'm a guy, fifteen, in new england, and uh. Yah. o:  

Kaioke

Tatter_13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:03 pm
Hi! I'm new here, I'm 13 going on 14 mrgreen

I got a random pm and thought......why not?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:21 pm
Well, why not? I myself received a random PM as well so here I am ^_^

My name is Arima here on the wonderful world of Gaia, but in real life people call me April. I'm sixteen years old and I live in the U.S. (Where? The world will never know! ninja )

I've been on Gaia for... I'm not sure, maybe two years roughly. I love to roleplay and I've been known to be a little crazy sometimes, but you know, the world needs a little craziness...

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

SOME RED FOX

6,350 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:59 pm
A random PM indeed.... sweatdrop

Well, names Nagis, im a graphics designer, I make CAD's, banners, and userbars online. Offline I raise horses, work my butt off, and watch anime for the rest of the day.

I joined this guild, pondered for about 5 seconds, and thought 'Meh, Why not?' XD

Hope you guys enjoy my company ^_^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games