Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:11 pm
Ty nods. "Down in the shade." Tiger feels a little sad that she is stoping flying, but feels like Zack would find this very interesting. "There are a couple things down here. I was very suprised."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Zack jumped down and covered Ty and himself with his dark wings. He landed on a branch and flew down the rest of the way. He reached the bottom and covered them both in his wings, listening to the sounds around him, making sure there was no danger of any sort.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:50 pm
((Thanks for the review Haven!))

Hibiki walked out of a young womans house, feeling much happier. as a matter of fact, she was the same woman that he danced with at Zack's party. he saw her in the window, blowing kisses at him as he walked. He smiled and waved, before continuing on his way. Its a long way back from here to Zacks house, I better run......

He began to run back, looking like a blur to all those that saw him. that was an advantage of being a demon, enhanced abilities. He made it back to Zack's mansion in less than 5 minutes. He walked in, andwent up the steps to his room. It then dawned on him that no one was there. what the hell?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:30 pm
Tiger blushes feeling a little awkward. "There isn't anything here, people think its haunted... plus you got to watch where you step."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:13 pm
Zack stretched his wings back and then folded them back behind him. "Hunted you say? Well isn't this the adventure." He turned around and looked at the surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Strike descended down into the middle of the sanctuary. The machines churned around him. He hit each switch on the wall one time to unlock the bottom gate. It opened up in to the main generator room. There the crystals they had seen before were refracting in light to the indoor solar panels and catalyzing more energy for the whole thing to work. Of course a back up was running as well. I generator that did nothing but store power in an auxiliary battery that would run for one week if everything in the sanctuary was running. It was the most advanced machinery of these days. Strike looked over the control panel and flipped the switches. The generator whirred and kept going. It was a simple gear shift, low power mode. The house would be more elegantly lighted that way. He ascended the stairs back to the main hall. He had wanted to show Xixi the rest of the house at its most beautiful. He headed back for the crystal room.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:35 pm
Tiger looks down and scratches the back of her neck. "Ummm... I hate to say it, but it’s not really haunted." She looks around then walks to a creepy looking plant. She looks at him for a second then picks and eats a leaf. "Watch out, it’s gonna get cold and creepy." Ty suddenly collapses as ice starts forming all around the area, especially over her, forming a cocoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:38 pm
Zack back up and then stepped forward to help Ty but stopped after the caccoon had formed over Tiger's body. He covered himself with his wings to keep warm from the air. "Um Tiger...?" He asked rubbing his hands together to stay warm.

Xixi noticed a bit of change in the rooms lighting and the general feeling of the house. She got dressed and looked around for a bit.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:18 pm
After a few minutes the cold lessens and the ice breaks. Tiger stretches her newer wings out and stands up. "This secret is bigger than the rest." Ty shakes the remaining ice off of her draconic body.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:28 pm
Zack stepped back for a minute and then grinned. This was the first time he had ever seen Tiger not run away from him, or in a different form for that matter. He felt like he could be trusted by others and that he didn't want to break. Strike was the only one who really treated him closer then an acquaintances.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:47 pm
Tiger opens her large green eyes and blinks a few times before grinning back at Zack happily. She stretches her long limbs and the surrounding ice starts to melt. "I'm new to this form."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:51 pm
"your beautiful." Zack said blank mindedly. He had just forgotton to think before he said anything, so just then he shook his head and thought for a second. "I mean...This is really a difference." He said with somewhat of a smile.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:01 pm
Puffs of mist come out her nose as she tries to hold in a laugh. "Ya, it is. It kinda happens whenever I eat Devil's Dream root. I discovered it a while after I met you." Tiger pauses for a minute thinking. "Hey. You never used to smile before. It looks good on you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Zack stopped smiling and blushed a little. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously. "Um...yes, well...thank you." Zack said flapping his wings in bit of excitement. However he didn't notice that until he felt some wind being generated around him. Soon he had his wings straight down and looking away in embarrassments.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:46 pm
Strike entered the room once more. "Xixi, I wanted to give you a final tour of the house. I set the controls so you could see every piece working at its smoothest. Shall I finish with your amazement?" Strike laughed a bit as he smiled and extended his hand to her.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games