Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:16 pm
*screaming and writhing in pain, she tries to let Black help her. Focusing on something else entirely, she tries to separate herself from the pain. Fading in and out of consciousness, she's acutely aware of Psyzapp, Katana and Leko in the room.

Just as she's about to try and get their attention, Black holds something black and nasty smelling to her lips. Trying to run away from it, she turns her head and looks at Psyzapp with tears in her eyes*

Please, get me out of here. Don't let them find me here. I can't let them find me here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm
*shouts*
ICY!!
look for me!!
talk to me I'll get you through this...

*speaks to Black without looking at him*
just tell me what you need...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:18 pm
damecharlie
-smiles up at Humpish singing- Enjoying yourself, there, love? -wipes up the last of the blood and throws it in the trash, washing her hands in the sink-

-looks at Justin and icywind- Can I get anything anyone? We still have some goodies here. -motions to the plate filled with sweets-

Ooooh. Is that candy? eek  
* looks at katana and hands her the note * It was from Maune...the only reason I was trusting it... * moves away and lets Ayami heal *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Tears start streaming down her face and she goes to Icy. She grabs her hand and does her best to be strong.* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:19 pm
I can make her better, give her a stronger immune system, make her more powerful, and give her an exponentially longer lifespan... but I need access to her neck.

Or any exposed part of her body. Wherever.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm
* bends down and picks Icy up and sets her on the couch. * I have taken all the rounds in her out and sealed all the holes. her ribs luckily did not puncture her lung but she needs to stay still and rest. * looks at Ayami * I need those antibiotics...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm
stressed
no showa - thanks but not necessary...
Icy?...
can you hear me?
i need to you ingest this

*tries to hand down a little piece of white light*
this is better than an antibiotic...  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16
* looks at katana and hands her the note * It was from Maune...the only reason I was trusting it... * moves away and lets Ayami heal *

*quickly reads the note, crumples it up and tosses it* Hmph, I don't trust that fox, Black....only because he enchanted bandaidd at one time....how do we know that vial's contents wouldn't have done the same thing...or worse? I'll take Ayami's healing powers over his any day of the week! *she kneels down next to Icy* OK you stubborn woman, you listen to Ayami, and you pay attention to her! Don't you worry about a damn thing other than that, you hear me! *tears start to trail down her cheeks as she watches Icy writhe in pain, helpless and unable to do anything for her*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 20 Total: 27 (2-40)
*Noting that Icy looks seriously injured with Black and Ayami trying to heal her. He pulls out his Blackberry to be ready to call 911 if need be. He goes over to Psyzapp* Tell me what happened to Icy! mad  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
* turns and bares his fangs and hisses at Hayata * NO...! You will not. Leave here..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Noting that Icy looks seriously injured with Black and Ayami trying to heal her. He pulls out his Blackberry to be ready to call 911 if need be. He goes over to Psyzapp* Tell me what happened to Icy! mad

*Trembling, she clings to Officer Dougherty and sobs.* I don't know what happened to her or who did this. crying gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm
icy!!
*tries to force the light into her body*
i need to you take this....
*sounds frantic*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm
Just making the offer...

Is it really so important to be so imperfect as to have an exceedingly short lifespan? confused

I do know of a harmless alien substance that causes instant healing... or you can use this. -shows a bottled fairy- ((If you've played a Zelda game you should know what I'm hinting at))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm
* As Ayami is trying to help Icy further he turns to Psyzapp * tell me where and who...

(( Hey everyone sry about this I go on guard shift for 5 hours. Can you guys cover down on me? Thanks...and this is why I hate the Army. ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games