Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:38 pm
damecharlie
-turns to Dougherty- I'm ready, sir.

*looks at Dame and Katana, rather shocked* Very well then. Let's do this!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm
*after the bathrooms, office, upstairs storage room, and supply closet have all been swept, the men meet up in the middle of the bar. One of the men scratches his head and puts a cigarette in his mouth, about to light it. They couldn't have just disappeared into thin air, so where the hell are they? The man in black smacks the cigarette out of the other mans mouth and snatches him up by the collar.

They haven't gone anywhere idiot! They're still here. They must have a panic room of some kind hidden. Did anyone find any panels in the walls, floors or such? As the men shrug and shake their heads no, the man in black looks around and straightens his tie. Speaking in a loud voice, he starts waling around the bar. Look. All we want is the woman. There's no need for any of you to get involved in this situation. You give her up, we go without any more problems. We leave with the girl, you get to keep your lives. I'd hate to drag innocent people down into something that doesn't concern them. So, can we negotiate? *  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm
-looks at Showa- Good choice, friend. -nods with respect-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm
-hears someone talking upstairs but it is very muffled-

stare I don't like the sound of his voice. -turns to Psyzapp- Psy, -concerned eyes, holds her face gently by one hand- I need you here for a second. I'm a sniper, Psy. But in order to be a sniper I need a good place to snipe. You know this place like the back of your hand. Where should I go, Psy?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 pm
One thing I love doing in situations like these, is appearing between two or more people, and then vanishing just as they attack causing them to kill each other... but the people here are probably too organized for that to work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 pm
damecharlie
-hears someone talking upstairs but it is very muffled-

stare I don't like the sound of his voice. -turns to Psyzapp- Psy, -concerned eyes, holds her face gently by one hand- I need you here for a second. I'm a sniper, Psy. But in order to be a sniper I need a good place to snipe. You know this place like the back of your hand. Where should I go, Psy?

*she pulls out a step ladder, gets up and opens up a ceiling tile.* If you can get up there, you may be able to find something along the far wall of the bar. It may be kind of cramped. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:48 pm
stressed Showa, just make sure you don't hit any of us with that damn thing!  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 16 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm
Makaijin Showa Hayata
One thing I love doing in situations like these, is appearing between two or more people, and then vanishing just as they attack causing them to kill each other... but the people here are probably too organized for that to work.

With your ability to appear and vanish like that, your idea just might work! Wait for Dame to get situated first though.
*watches intently as Psyzapp shows Dame an alternate passage*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm
-grins widely- twisted Perfect. Good thing I'm short. -hugs Psy- Thanks, love.

-takes off some of the armor, kicks off the cat paws, ears and tail, ties up hair-

-looks at boys and girls- Boys, Katana, Showa twisted I'll see ya on the other side.

-steps up on the ladder, stands on tippytoes and puts gun up there, sliding it in more, then hangs with two hands and slowly pulls herself up, swinging her feet up and maneuvering into the crawl space. after a second she cannot be seen and the tile is fitted back in place-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 pm
*after several minutes of waiting, silence is the answer to his question. Sighing, he signals to his men to start "negotiations". With that, the men start tearing the bar up. Pulling up floor boards, busting chairs on tables, target practice with the alcohol stock behind the bar, {{Psyzapp, please forgive me!!! crying }} and playing hot potato with the espresso machine.

As the noise escalates, the men behind the building can hear the commotion and one of the guys sends someone around to see what the problem is. as he enters the bar rather loudly, a man on the inside turns and takes a shot at him before he realizes it's a fellow man. With that, the man in black points his AK-47 towards the ceiling and lets off a few rounds, silencing everyone and making the men drop the espresso machine to the floor.

Once he has their attention, he begins to shout. You have to the count of ten to bring us the girl, or I will burn this place down with you all in it. No more negotiations! Countdown! 10-*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 pm
((They touched my espresso machine! eek I'M GOING TO KILL THEM scream ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm
((THE ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed GET IN LINE PSYZAPP, I'M KILLING THEM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm
{{I'M SORRY!!!}}

*starts breaking bottles of liquor that survived the target practice on the floor as they walk towards the front of the bar, pulling out a lighter. 9-*

{{Gotta work in the morning guys. Do we want to pick it up from there or end it tonight? Could have the boss call it off and resort to a different strategy of finding me? And don't say up to me b/c I'm not the only one into this!!! :X }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Icy Reign
{{I'M SORRY!!!}}

*starts breaking bottles of liquor that survived the target practice on the floor as they walk towards the front of the bar9-*

{{Gotta work in the morning guys. Do we want to pick it up from there or end it tonight? Could have the boss call it off and resort to a different strategy of finding me? And don't say up to me b/c I'm not the only one into this!!! :X }}

((I vote for him calling it off...gives us time to come up w/a plan.....))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games