Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:05 pm
((I need to be back in business tomorrow Sister. YOU BETTER GET THIS OVER WITH AND CLEAN THIS PLACE UP PRONTO! scream ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 pm
*pulls out his Blackberry and calls HQ for backup. The SWAT team was notified, along with many officers being called into the situation. Not long after, sirens can be heard in the distance, closing in on the MW bar.*

(( well, so much for MY idea! ))

EDITED (( Decided to keep it in! twisted ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

(( rofl you'd better wrap it up, Icy xd ))  
{{ rofl LMAO!!! I love you too Psyzapp!!! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm
((YOU GETTEM PSY! scream rofl ))

-silently picks up the rifle and slips the strap over her shoulder and balances it on her back. she army crawls a few feet, listening to how much noise she is making, satisfied that if she modifies it enough that she is mostly crawling with her hips in the air balanced on her kneees and elbows, she will be able to make it all the way without alerting the people in the bar-

-as she gets closer, she hears them tearin' up the bar- stare scream mad I'm gonna kill them. -Eventually she gets to a place in the wall that is over the bathrooms in the main bar, she can see out the air vent. It's a very small vent but that's all she needs. Smiling, she quietly unzips a pouch and gets out a silencer, attaching it to the end of the shotgun. She is thankful the place she is at is be enough to sit up in, she goes to work slowly and silently unscrewing the air vent with a screwdriver she has in her pouch-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm
*Returning to see if she should watch or visit. Hears gun fire and silently dives under a bush. Looking between the branchs, the far end of the bar is in sigh, dark and crawling with scum*

Thats Psy's place.... did they...?
*peers closer, not recognizing the scum* Ok not my scum... I think... either way.... *Crawls back to possessions to gather the needed items*

Shhhh, don't move til I return... you know the drill  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm
((I vote Icy goes to bed and the rest of us kick a**. twisted Just tell us who you don't want killed... twisted xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 pm
*elbows Justin and nods in the direction of the bar. She quietly walks in the direction of the bar, and whispers to him.I have an infra-red scope, if you can get a smoke bomb off, I can get at least a couple of shots off, then you and Dougherty can finish them off.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*pulls out his Blackberry and calls HQ for backup. The SWAT team was notified, along with many officers being called into the situation. Not long after, sirens can be heard in the distance, closing in on the MW bar.*

((You know…this is why I love him so much.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:14 pm
{{DAMEY!!! YOU MY CHIC!!! Take them all out except the man in the black suit. He's the one to lead me to who did this. I love you guys!!! Have fun and kick a**!!! twisted Can't wait to read this at work in the morning! wink }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

((You know…this is why I love him so much.))

(( eek xd rofl ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 20 20-sided dice: 12, 3, 12, 3, 6, 16, 15, 2, 1, 16, 10, 3, 5, 20, 3, 3, 13, 4, 8, 20 Total: 175 (20-400)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 pm
(( I think Dame should start picking off those jerks one by one!! twisted ))

(( EDITED: Oops, wrong dice ... stressed ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm
((I agree…and ICE REIGN YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS ENTIRE MESS UP AND GET ME A NEW ESPRESSO MACHINE! scream ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( I think Dame should start picking off those jerks one by one!! twisted ))

((agreed, she can start the diversion we need to open the bookcase & finish them off! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games