Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm
{{Don't forget the ones out back and still out front. And yes ma'am, I'll have someone come in and clean up and find you a new espresso machine from Italy, I promise! WUB YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd You oguys rock for playing along! I hate I have to go to bed b/cI am having a freaking ball! Night all!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm
*Edges in slowly and silently... in the distance sirens are heard... but will they make it in time?*

Edit
((night Icy... if I can figure out the lay of the land out here, I might have them covered.... a little stressed ))  

iggies

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm
-cell phone vibrates, she answers it-

Hello?

Yes.

What? Royal matters?

I'll be right there.

Sorry, I would love to stay and help, but I'm needed back home. sad

((I need to use the modem for other things... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:28 pm
((Your wish is my command. XD))

-finishes removing the vent cover and takes aim, grinning silently-

-thinks- This'll be fun. twisted

-takes out three guys, each at different spots in the room, they drop to the ground from head wounds, making a small "Ouff" sound and a thump as their bodies hit the floor-

-It takes a second for the others to realize anything happened and then panic sets loose. The guy in black starts barking orders demanding to know where the shots came from and is furious that no one seems to know. The punks start moving around in their mayhem, trying to do something productive and failing miserably-

-damey sits up top watching it all, wishing she had a cookie and some milk-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 12 Total: 28 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm
*Looks over at Showcase and Katana and nods to them, all three standing ready. He then glances over at Psyzapp and with his lips, he sends a kiss off to her through the still air. Suddenly, thuds are heard as bodies start dropping onto the floor. He motions for Showcase and Katana to move to the Bookcase*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 pm
*Showcase grabs the smoke grenades, opens the bookcase and slides 2 in one at a time to cover them.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:33 pm
*opens the bookcase just enough for Showcase to throw a smoke grenade into the main bar area. Once it had gone off, she shoulders her rifle, peers through the scope and takes aim at what seems to be the leader of the group. Wanting to kill him, but knowing they'd need him alive to interrogate, she takes aim at his lower torso, hoping she'll hit him in the thigh. She lets off a couple of rounds, and misses. Cursing, she takes aim again, and thankfully this time, one of her bullets finds it's mark.

The man in the dark suit howls in pain and goes down hard on the floor. Katana ducks back behind the bookcase to reload while Showcase and Dougherty prepare to fire.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 pm
((LOL Dame milk and cookies))

*SIlently moves to the first scum closet to her... hopes that it really is thje dcum not a friend of Psyzapp's... nimbles around to cover his mouth as she stabs with the poison filled dagger. He falls to the ground paralyzed, and dying... moves to the next target when chaos breaks in the bar. Quickly moving to the next (hopefully) target repeats the moves then slides behind the shadows as several move out*

((When's the SWAT team pulling in?))  

iggies

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 pm
*Quickly jumps into the office and puts his back against the wall by the door. He pops quickly around and shoots hitting one in the chest and another in the head and then ducks back.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:39 pm
-takes aim at another guy, just for shits and giggles and because he was eating her cookies earlier. Shoots, gets him square in the forehead. He crumples like a doll and falls on to the counter-

stressed DAMMIT! Now he's bleeding out on to my cookies. God Bless America!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 14 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm
*hidden by the smoke screen, he slips into the office and finds a good position and kneels down. He notes a couple of men and gets one of them in sight. Takes aim and hits one in the shoulder, sending him down. The other man ducks down, but he's able to get a shot in and hits him in the leg. All the while this is all happening, the sirens are now blaring loudly outside the bar. The SWAT team rushes around the nearby buildings, finding spots with good views of all the entrances and windows. Several shots are heard, taking out several of the bad guys outside the MW building*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm
damecharlie
-takes aim at another guy, just for shits and giggles and because he was eating her cookies earlier. Shoots, gets him square in the forehead. He crumples like a doll and falls on to the counter-

((LOL, that's what you get for doing a head shot! rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:43 pm
katana68
damecharlie

((LMAO next time I'm getting headshots done I'm going to have this image stuck in my mind))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 pm
katana68
damecharlie

((Only way to guarantee they'll stay down. twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:46 pm
*As the sirens pull in, iggies slips into the shadows.. not wanting to be hit or confused with the scum... stabbing a few more on her way.*

((not sure how much longer I can stay awake here and not sure how tomorrow will look to get on))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games