Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm
*The Chief of the GGG Police force pulls out a bullhorn and calls out* The place is surrounded! Come out with your hands up! *Through all the commotion, Dougherty hears the voice of his superior and motions for Showcase and Katana's attention to stop firing*

(( Thanks for the back-up Iggies! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
((No prob, iggies. ^_^ We'll see ya when we see ya but we'll miss ya in between! -huggles-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
*stands up and grabs Showcase and pulls him to her, thankful they both made it through the ordeal.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 pm
*He grabs Katana by the waist pulls her close to him and kisses her.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 pm
*surprised by the sudden kiss from Showcase, but admitting to herself that it was exactly what she was waiting for from him, she wraps her arms around his neck, and deepens the kiss, wishing they had thought to take off the damn body armor first! stressed *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm
*Makes it back to her belongings at the SWAT team takes full control. Looks in at the bundles all curled together in a heap*

Shhh its ok now lil ones.... sleep, sleep

(( No sweat Off. Dougherty, glad I could take out a few before I was done in XD LOL Dame too cute... see ya when I can get on *higgleglomps them poofs out of the tread*))  

iggies

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:59 pm
((bye, iggies! blaugh ))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 17 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 pm
*As the police force and SWAT Team waits outside, several of the bad guys struggle out of the building, wounded and holding their arms up in the air. Many of the officers come inside to take charge of those surrendering and the wounded. Dougherty takes a moment to walk through the MW bar, noting the severity of the damages.* User Image

EDIT: Alright! I got 35! biggrin  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:06 pm
katana68
*surprised by the sudden kiss from Showcase, but admitting to herself that it was exactly what she was waiting for from him, she wraps her arms around his neck, and deepens the kiss, wishing they had thought to take off the damn body armor first! stressed *

You know *he says to Katana* with all of these dangerous events taking place here. I really think I should keep my eye on you…just so your safe and all. *he winks at her.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68

You know *he says to Katana* with all of these dangerous events taking place here. I really think I should keep my eye on you…just so your safe and all. *he winks at her.*

*she grins at him* and just how do you propose to do that, Justin? Will I require round the clock...um....guarding? wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm
katana68
JustinShowcase
katana68

*she grins at him* and just how do you propose to do that, Justin? Will I require round the clock...um....guarding? wink

I do believe so Miss Katana…some very close observation. *With that he picks her up into his arms, carries her to her room and kicks the door closed with his foot after they have entered.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 pm
*the police had already taped off the crime scene, allowing only those needed to enter the building. The inspectors and examiners take over the scene, as the rest of the force prepare to take their captives downtown for questioning and booking procedures. The wounded taken to area hospitals will be kept under guard, the dead to the morgue. Dougherty makes his way back through the bookcase and downstairs to look for Psyzapp*

edited.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm
JustinShowcase
katana68
JustinShowcase
katana68

I do believe so Miss Katana…some very close observation. *With that he picks her up into his arms, carries her to her room and kicks the door closed with his foot after they have entered.*

*squeals as she is lifted up in Showcase's arms, she wraps her arms around his neck and giggles as he heads to her room.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm
*Hearing no noise for quite a while, she decides to come up from the weapons room and see the damage. As she opens the door and looks around she hesitates before coming out. *

EDIT  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:18 pm
((Night all....6:30 comes awfully early, and it's after 1AM here! Psyzapp, I'll help you clean up tomorrow! ))

*several loud clicks are heard as the locks are put in place on katana's door.*
heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games