Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 am
Dead, those words rang through Rei's mind like a bell. All this time he had been going through the digital world guns blazing, and he hedn't even thought about death.
he chose to ignore Jai's comment about attacking friends. He wouldn't understand. They arrived at a cave mouth, the roar chilled Rei a bit but he couldn't let himself be fazed. The dragon spoke of purging his soul.
(Well I'm thinking straight now so if I don't use any digi-soul I should be fine.)

He heard Jai remark about making a leauge.
"We're making a leauge! Epic! I assume it's about us defending the world, you know cause we're all good guy's?"

As they walked Rei started thinking of names. It seemed he wasn't having any luck. It had to be cool or no one would take it seriously.
"It's really dark in here, wish I had a torch. Wait thats it! A torch piercing through the darkness! Ummm Team Of ummm Rightious uhhh Co-ordinated, Hero's. T.O.R.C.H!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 am
Dinohyumon walked into the next room, a solitary light in its center lit the entire cavern, however it was not totally clear what the light was. As Dinohyumon reached the light, he knelt down and kissed the earth a few feet away from it. Then stood and walked to the edge of the cave.

The light stepped forward. As it approached the two humans and their companions, the light began to fade. As the light dimmed to a gentle glow, it was very obvious that the light was in reality a digimon. Agumon Burst mode stood before the tames, a taunt jaw drawn as he inspected them. As the digimon finished observing the two, he said Come. and walked to the other side of the cave where a dozen pillars stood High into the air. Jumping, he took one of the pillars, then motioned for the others to join him knowing they would need to devise their own way up. Closing his eyes, he took a few moments then began his test.

"As Dinoyumon surely informed you, We the dragons have assorted a test in order to decide the intentions of tamers here to seek the fortress in the stone. Here, I shall conduct the first test. The test of spirit. Before we progress any further I will begin with a few questions, and you will not be able to hear one another, nor will you be able to see one another." Sending a Wave of energy forward, Agumon Burst mode created a Wall out of digisoul between the tamers, cutting them off both in sight and sound. he could hear and speak to both boys, but they could not do the same to one another.

"Tell me, why are you here. Not as in why are you in this cave, but why are you still in the digital world. what do you want with my world."

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 am
As the walls separeted Jai from his friend, the small dinosuar asked him a question.
"I am here because-"
Jai hesitated, he had never thaght about it until now.
"I don't really know, I was just pulled in here, without any reason."

Lucemon and Veemon where pushed away by the wall, as was Rei's Gigimon. Lucemon glanced at Veemon and shrugged.

Jai looked as Dinohumon with a confused expression. This was his first big trial of the digital world and he must complete it.
"I think I am here to aid the light and banish the dark."
The painfull memory of Lief's death stung Jai's chest like a thousand poison needles. The healed cut on his arm rang like a hot iron pressed to his skin.
"I am here to evenge the death of the people who do good!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:49 am
User ImageRei flinched at the wall coming up. He heard the quesion.
"Why I'm still here uh? Well originally wanted to leave as soon as I could, but then, the longer I stayed here the more evil I saw in this world, other tamers destroying peoples lives. Now I'm here because I want to rid the evil from this world. wheather thats by communication or violence."

Gigimon started knawing on his foot, he was really hungry.

Rei was clear minded about what he was here to do.
"I will not leave this world! Not until it is safe! For digimon and Tamer alike. Not until you can come here and know you're not going to Die!"  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 am
Agumon looked at the two boys in-front of him, still emitting the wall foreward. He looked at rei first. "You say you are here to Rid the world of evil. But what is evil. I know many digimon who say humans are evil. are you willing to get your species out in order to take away this evil?"

He then conducted his attention towards Jai, "And you, You say you THINK you are here to aid the light, but it the world was all light all the time would we be better off or worse off? and in addition you claim to be out for revenge. Revenge of what where why. Are you sure revenge is the right path?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:41 am
Divine Rainor
User Image

Rei hesitated momentarily then answered. Slowly he said.
"Yes... if thats what it takes, to make the world safe for people, and digimon... then yes. I will hurt or even kill my own kind. Just so the world will be safe."

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am
A bead of sweat slowly crawled down Jai's cheek.
"Uhh, revenge, yes, it is the right path. I belive that in order for things to function properly, we must contain balance in our universe, and if one does something of negative form to oneself, then doing something of equal negativity keeps a strain of similarity."
Jai started prespiring more, the tension and mental stimulae combined lured Jai into an endless spiral of knowledge and intimidation.
"And yes, I 'think' I am here to do something good for this world, but aren't we all? We where pulled here, all us humans, for what? That level of energy can't just be used to bring a few visitors in, no, it must have been for some reason."
Jai glared through the barrier at AgumonX.
"Answer me that!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:37 pm
Agumon looked at Rei deep into his eyes, "So at what point is something evil. or is anything evil? Does evil exist as an independent entity, or is evil an action taken?

Looking at Jai in the eyes. "You seek reason, you claim that you were pulled here. but tell me, before coming o the digital world, did you lack purpose, were you seeking for something more? or were you completely content with life? If you were seeking for something more, then what is to say that you did not by desire bring yourself into this world. A dream is a powerful thing you know."

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:23 am
Rei thought the quetions were becoming tedious but answered all the same.
"I belive evil is an action taken. Purposly desingned just for hurting people. I fought this guy twice. The first time he raandomly attacked some civilians who had just arrived here with mega levels. the next time I saw him he was attempting to destroy a defenceless town of in training and fresh digimon who meant no harm. That is what I call evil. What I intend to do is rid this world of all people like him. People who harm he innocent!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am
"I feel I had, uh, I wanted more. My life was pretty generic. Not once did anything supernatural, or out of the ordinary happen. Sleep, school, sleep eat. Pretty much my routine. But that one day when my parents where out of town, I went to the beach to change the flow, and then it happened, I was bbrought here. And if you say dream or desire is strong, then how did me, a young English, part Japanese kid, get pulled in because of a desire for adventure? When I arrived I seeked answers, and if gaining answers means stopping those who do damage to those with a clean mind and heart, then I will do anything, from desire as you say, to even harming those around me."
Jai felt a little discomfort. Nothing odd, but a strange sensation in his head.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:10 am
Agumon looked at Jai first this time. "So you say that you are looking for answers and that your chosen method of getting these answers is to extract revenge on those who have wronged you in order to bring balance into the world? Did that about hit the nail on the head?"

Then turning to Rei he replied. "Two questions, First who determines the distinction between evil and good, second question, you claim Evil is an action how does one punish an action."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:19 am
Rei felt like augumon was going round in circles.
"No one determins who is good and evil they just are by how they act! As for dealing with them I'm sure I've answered this already! I will fight them, reason with them and if goes that far kill them. If that is what it takes. Surely you would like to live in a world with no one going round and tourturing the innocent! Now answer me this Augumon! What the hell is the point in all of this!"  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 am
Jai nodded.
"Yes, that is correct. Those who wrong others deserve to be wronged upon themselves."
Lucemon glanced at Veemon, silent, yet understanding one another.
"What else do you want to ask eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:41 pm
-Dragon Eye Lake-

User Image▄▀▄▀Agumon listened to the two boys' answers to his questions. He could feel the anger within each of the boys growing with every reply, a feeling deep inside of them weather it was out of a sense of duty or confusion or maybe just out of a pain from losing someone or something. They talked about wanting to remove the wrongs of this world but their feelings would only lead to more hatred and more destruction leading to an unending series of events that would ultimately cause the destruction of the world. As the anger and self righteousness of the tamers increased the light surrounding Agumon began to grow brighter, feeding off of the boys' emotions. He knew he must put a stop to these feelings and help the boys see the true path of the hero, the path that had been traveled by the defender of Dragon Eye Lake. He could only assume that these boys had not known Lief long enough to see the true path, but none the less he could see the potential and the power these two could one day unleash. Now was the time to take control of this situation.

▄▀▄▀"Silence boy, you know not who you are speaking too, " He snapped at Rei, "I have seen more tragedies and wrong doings than you will see in your life time. I've lost friends and family and have seen my home destroyed on more than one occasion. If you think that killing all the "evil" people in the world will solve everyone's problems then you are more of a fool than I thought. Evil is a force far beyond you comprehension, It comes from within the soul and it envelopes the heart and body. One can not simply destroy something that lives with each of us, it is a part of us and the choice to not succumb to it is what creates the idea of "good"." The flames of his eyes grew as he spoke with such passion and vigor hoping to get his message across to the boy. Then he whipped his head around and faced Jai, who by this point had already hear his speech to Rei.

▄▀▄▀"And you," Anger filled him even more as he thought about this boy's ideas on good, "You....you think that taking revenge is the righteous path, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Revenge stems only from hatred and the darkness of the soul. Do you think Lief would want you to spend you life getting revenge for his life? Or do you think he would rather you learn from him and live you life to the fullest and help others. Revenge is not the path of a pure heart, it will only lead to darkness!" With that last word a powerful wind rushed through the hall and the Digisoul wall was ripped from between the boys.

▄▀▄▀Agumon rose up in the air a glowed brighter than he had before. Speaking to both boys now he continued his rant, "You are not yet ready to enter this place! Until you have discovered the true path of good you will not be permitted to enter. Travel the world and seek out the true path, you must be able to distinguish between good and good intentions for they are not always the same. Anyone who cannot see this will nevver reach the inner places of this court!"

▄▀▄▀ Using his digisoul again Agumon picked up the two boys and their digimon up off the ground, "Now leave this place, seek out the answers to what a pure heart is and live a life that strives for that pureness. Once you believe you have found the answer only then may you return to me." He looked deep down into each of their souls to see if they understood him before finishing. "You now know what it will take to enter in so go and search hard for the answers to your quest! Now GOOOOO!!!" With that final word he sent the boys back the way they had come and out into the middle of Dragon Eye Lank as the large stone doors sealed tightly behind them.

▄▀▄▀Agumon's light began to fade as the energy he had been feeding off of left. He bent over to catch his breath before turning to his friend who was still standing there near one of the walls. Dinohyumon began to speak to comfort him, "You did the right thing sir, they were not yet ready to lead this army." Agumon nodded knowing the dragon man was right, "Yes, I know but I can only hope they find the answer and make it back in time, I have foreseen war in our future and know we will fall if our leader is not ready by then." Both of them looked worried about their future, "If only Lief had not fallen in battle, I believed him to be the one to lead us to victory." The little orange reptile agreed with the wise dragon, "Yes as did I, all we can do now is hope that Lief's judgment was correct when he left us with our new hope." Both dragons stared off toward the entrance to the cave, pondering the things to come and the fate of the two boys.
----------------------------

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am
Jai turned back to the doors which closed behind him. He glanced at Rei and back at his own digimon. He felt as if he should cry, or shout, or even smash his fists into someone. Veemon lokked up at Jai, and grabbed his hand. Jai snatched his hand up like a rocket, and shot a wary glance ot the young blue mystery. He still needed to know a lot about Veemon before starting anything huge, such as the Lague he so longed to make in evengement.
"Jeezus, why the almighty hell does he have to stop US on something WE want to do. No; Lief wanted to do."
Lucemon sighed and turned his back to his friend.
"Jai, I belive it was a test, and by the looks of things, we failed. It's all because of you. You needed to show more evidence, you needed to convince him."
Jai spat a name at Lucemon in anger. Although he knew Lucemon was right, he couldn't admit it. He was now outside his comfort zone. The area where he has no friends, as he just snaps at them. Veemon seemed to be the only one resistant to Jai's words of fury, and continued to calm him. Much like an untamed wolf.

"Hey Rei, you know everything, find us a way in. That little dinosaur is no match for both of us combined!"
Lucemon shook his head.
"He is Agumon X, the X standing for X-antibody, which in turn is a highly powerful substance. He is full of it's power, and could tear you both down in a single swipe. Dead, not defeated, dead."
"But can't I digisoul heal?"
Veemon's ear pricked.
"You can't without me."
"Why so Vee?"
"Well, umm... I..."
"Veemon, come on, you can tell us anything. Now may not be the best, but tell us anyway."
"Ok, well you can only heal people because I am lending you my power, and that time I warp digivolved, was because you needed the power the most, and it surged. By the looks of things, it won't happen anytime soon. Still, you can't heal people without me around, and I don't even think you have any proper digisoul at all."
Jai stopped an glared. Lucemon stepped forward.
"Oh, and remember that cut you had on your arm? Well you might have seen it surge with black energy. That was me. Jai, just hear me out here, without us you are not whole. We seem to be a dependant triangle. You came to this world and I was there, because you needed me."
Jai began to slowly cry, and ice cold tears ran down his cheek.
"But, but if you stay, I am safe right?"
Lucemon placed his hand on Jai's shoulder.
"I'm afraid not. You have to put in your share too. If you do, I think your Digivice will be your best friend."
Jai whispered:
"Thank you"

Lucemon faced Rei.
"Any plans?"  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games