Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm
*bats eyes and smiles sweetly*

Now WS, what would you give you such a terrible idea as that? Right now, I'm just substitute bartender, wasting a little time before the sandman calls. I know nothing of these so-called plans you believe we-er, Psyzapp has cooked up for you

*smirks as she sips her own drink*  
Wretched Soul rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm
Playing coy, eh? Last time a sweet little thing batted her eyelashes at me, babes, she was up to no good. Pulls out a pair of dice and tosses them on the table.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 pm
Picks up the dice and the bottle of JD and tips his hat to Miss Icy Reign I believe ya check back further in the thread, you'll find Lil said my drinks was on the house. Put that skylight in up there. Points to the skylight in the ceiling. Miss Psyzapp damn near took out my crew playing with matches.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 am
*smiles even sweeter* I'm always up to no good love.

*nods and winks back at WS* Have a good night and, uh, TRY and stay out of trouble. You caught me on a good night so I'll only warn you once... be easy...*goes back to cleaning bar and sipping drink*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:06 am
Wretched Soul
Picks up the dice and the bottle of JD and tips his hat to Miss Icy Reign I believe ya check back further in the thread, you'll find Lil said my drinks was on the house. Put that skylight in up there. Points to the skylight in the ceiling. Miss Psyzapp damn near took out my crew playing with matches.

MATCHES?! eek I don't play with matches. That's for sissy's. It was a blow torch, remember! BLOW TORCH! blaugh That's what happens when ladies have to start mixing drinks for themselves and they want flaming shots.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 pm
Gilda Geezer
*Slides a Long Island Nei's way and a strong shot of whiskey over to Officer Doughtery.*
Nei grabs the glass and pours it into her pitcher of tea. My internet is down for a few days till Comcast resolves it later in the week. I'm at a friends house typing this.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 pm
If you whine at Comcast, they usually give you a few days credit when it's down... not much but a few dollars off isn't a bad deal. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 pm
bandaidd watches Officer Case collapse on the treadmill and roll off the end unceremoniously. She calmly marks the end of the test on the printout while shutting off the treadmill then goes to the downed man. Tapping him firmly on the shoulder, she calls out:

Justin, Justin, are you okay, hun?

When there is no response she hollers for someone to call 9-1-1 and begins mouth to mouth recreation, errrr, resuscitation.  

bandaidd
Crew

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 pm
ninja What ya doing to that poor man, Miss Bandaidd? Oh, that's one of them Officers. I'll leave ya alone, ma'am, I'm sure you're qualified to handle it. mrgreen

Grabs another bottle from the bar and leaves the lady to her own devices.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 am
*ayam thinks she likes this place and decides to stay awhile longer*
mm so you have any specialties Wretched dear? I'd like to see what you can do... I'll take one of what ever you may like to serve me.
*she leans over the bar with a long clove cigarette for the man to light up for her. she smirks over at Psyzapp and gives her a friendly wink*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 am
bandaidd
bandaidd watches Officer Case collapse on the treadmill and roll off the end unceremoniously. She calmly marks the end of the test on the printout while shutting off the treadmill then goes to the downed man. Tapping him firmly on the shoulder, she calls out:

When there is no response she hollers for someone to call 9-1-1 and begins mouth to mouth recreation, errrr, resuscitation.

*knocked out from his fall, he awakens to find Ms. Bandaidd has him in a serious lip lock. He interrupts her and tries to compose himself as he stands to his feet.* Ms. Bandaidd ma'am, I'll be frank. My orders are to report for duty and deliver the appropriate paperwork to Officer Dougherty. As desirable as you are ma'am, I must complete this mission ASAP. *Leans over and whispers in her ear* But if you're not doing anything later… cool  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Showcase! Front and Center! Bandaidd, Ma'am ... *tips hat to Bandaidd* It appears that this physical examination is complete. I am requesting that you release Showcase so that he may begin his duties at the Booty bar. Please let us know when all of the proper paperwork is complete so that we may collect and provide them to killafrog.

@ Wretched Soul: I would like to greatly thank you for posting your very extensive Community Service requirements at killa's Grabby Geezer's thread. I just hope that you will realize that this was all meant to be in fun and that we all are anxious to see you return there to visit us soon. 3nodding  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 pm
JustinShowcase
bandaidd

*knocked out from his fall, he awakens to find Ms. Bandaidd has him in a serious lip lock. He interrupts her and tries to compose himself as he stands to his feet.* Ms. Bandaidd ma'am, I'll be frank. My orders are to report for duty and deliver the appropriate paperwork to Officer Dougherty. As desirable as you are ma'am, I must complete this mission ASAP. *Leans over and whispers in her ear* But if you're not doing anything later… cool

bandaidd stomps over to desk and signs off physical exam. She slams it in his hand, wiping his slobber off her mouth with the back of the other hand.

I saved your life, jerk. Get out of my office! He's all yours, Dougherty!

As they leave, she slams the door behind him and listens to his footsteps fade away before breaking down and crying. After her face is good and blotchy, she blows her nose and straightens her uniform, holds up her head and goes to the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm
Dagnabbit! Neither of those officers has provided proof that they've taken HIV/AIDS or BBP (Blood-Borne Pathogens) Training. Oh well, if they assist a bloody patient and get sick, they'd better not come in here for us to treat.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 pm
Gilda Geezer
Dagnabbit! Neither of those officers has provided proof that they've taken HIV/AIDS or BBP (Blood-Borne Pathogens) Training. Oh well, if they assist a bloody patient and get sick, they'd better not come in here for us to treat.

I'm sorry, Gilda. I forgot. I haven't had a code in a long time and it really stressed me out. I'll tell them next time I see them. sad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games