Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:03 pm
William started to mop the ceiling. "This sucks..." He though aloud as he tried to wipe the mess off the ceiling. A bit of it fell off into the bucket and splashed the water a little. "It looks like something was living here..." He murmered to himself as he tried to keep it a secret.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:28 am
Inside William's head he hears a voice. 'YES, It is I, Fuggawiggaaao, the magical demon turtle who lives in the ceiling, eats the ceiling, and SUCKS OUT YOUR BRAAAAAINS!!!!!'  

XSuki_MikaX

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:18 pm
"Hardy har har," He said annoid, "Ugh..." He said reaching up to grab a hanging peace of the stuff. As he touched the stuff he blanked out and his body fell limp. While his mind was still active, it had retreated in to his innerself for some reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:25 pm
((...the Cafe is in really bad condition...wooow.))
Maria groaned as William fell to the floor. We have more work than I thought we would. But then again, this place has been closed since dad died... she thought, sighing. Maria knelt down next to William, checking him for different curses.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:46 pm
William awoke after a few minutes. Disorented and comfused with anger he yelled, "Who hell are you, where am I? Howed you move me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:54 pm
Maria flinched back, as if she expected to be hit. "I'm Maria. You're at the White Rabbit Cafe. You were cleaning the ceiling when you fell off the chair." she said, sitting back on her heels, the fear in her eyes subsiding.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 pm
After cleaning out what he could, Fei-Tao tied the large bag and carried it outside without any difficulty, despite the bag being roughly half his size now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 pm
A funny song that came from Key's bag could be heard, it was her cellphone, she picked up and as soon as she heard who it was she sighed "You shouldn't be doing this...leave them alone...you'll just get yourself in trouble..." Key murmured holding the cell against her ear, she then put down the phone, and shook her head "What is wrong with him...doesn't he knows those men are dangerous....aghh Dark is going to regret this so much.......Can someone at least bring me some tea!" The girl talked loud enough for everyone at the room to hear her, her left cat ear twitched, it was almost as she was talking to herself, except for the tea part, she really wanted some tea...

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 pm
"Wher- Ugh... my head." He gathered his head. "I hate it when I black out like that. It has been happening a lot lately..." William said standing up and grabbed the dangaling peace and threw it in the trash. "I wonder why..." He said with little concern in his voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:14 pm
Fei-Tao heard someone's voice from back inside the cafe and immediately ran back in after dropping the bag into a trash can. Back in the kitchen, he washed his hands throroughly and went to the counter, taking out a clean cup and tilling it with some hot water. Finding a teabag packet, he opened it and put the teabag in and brought it over to the young neko woman, whom he recognized from earlier. His wolf ears twitched curiously under his hat as he walked over and set it on the table in front of her, then backing away a few steps and bowing politely before running off to help finish with the cleaning.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:47 pm
Key looked away when she saw the boy from before, he really made her nervous, for some odd reason "Thanks...." she managed to answer at him before he left and grabbed the cup gently moving it around to blend the tea with the water, she took a small sip to see if it was too hot, then made a small smile, the tea was just perfect which actually was the only good thing so far.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 am
Meanwhile Mia is wiping down all of the bench tops and tables and watching William carefully
She sighs when he becomes unconscience and stumbles slightly, then quickly regains her step and rests, breathing heavily, on the table infront of her
He heard a demon turtle.. She laughs as ridiculous as it may sound.. ^^"

Melodic Seeker

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:18 am
"ROWR!" I pounce on Maria, not heavy enough to knock her over, Ikima hanging onto my shoulder. "What's up with William?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 am
William continued to mope up the ceiling after he up the chair away. Soon the area he was at became spotless, but a few ceiling tiles fell off. "This place is a dump..." He wispered to himself as he put the mop and bucket away.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:47 pm
"Heeey, I heard that! ...In your mind!"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games