Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:27 am
am i the only one confused? O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 am
You don't only look confused but you look lost and a bit out of it, you're also kinda dirty and a bit too skinny and what's with that skirt its way to short! What were you thinking? ( xp sorry I need to make this a little more entertaining this topic is getting boring)  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 pm
what skirt are you talkin about? Are you hallucinatin again? have you ever been to a doctor about seein things tha are not there? (lol not to worry... its better than people askin the same questions again and again)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:31 pm
Do you see pink elephants and green clovers?  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:09 pm
I saw a pink elephant once, or was it twice? Maybe it was a herd... do they travel in herds? eek I think that was when I was either too tired to drive, or maybe I was just seeing what my drunk friend was saying he saw? neutral What do you think about seeing pink elephants?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:08 pm
if you dont live in africa or india and see an elephant, do you not live in a zoo, or if not be in dia need of a professional help?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm
Are you in dire need of professional help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:45 pm
Would you recomend a decent therapist if i was?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 pm
I wouldn't, I'd refer you to a hack and watch from behind a double sided mirror, mrgreen am I alone here? Am I the only one that thinks this way? doesn't anyone else see the humor in the manipulation of another persons mind? Wouldn't it be fun to preform a giant prank in the likes of Ghost town, on a friend?
Perhaps I should stop talking now? Or is it too late? Have I already said too much?
Do you all think I'm strange? You do don't you? Damn, I've done it again haven't I?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:24 am
Perhaps you have! Have you? Why do you feel this way about your fellow humans? Do you perhaps just need a cuddle? KatrinaZ, Would you give Azred a cuddle?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 am
Would you like me to hug you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 am
who wouldnt want a hug off someone so cute as you?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:15 am
What?! Why is it when you act normal no one gives a rats bottom, but act a little like the slow to bloom sociopath of a mentally disturbed, emotionally retarded, crowd fearing blossom and the world wants to hug your troubles away like the voracious ladybug tearing through the helpless childlike aphids?
(Ah, paints a purrrdy pichure don't ah. yuuuup! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:12 pm
has no one ever told you tha normality is just a concept? if you were mentally disturbed and emotionally retarded and so on would you not believe tha tha was the norm and tha people who are as we call "normal" in fact the abnormalities in the world?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:57 pm
Do you really believe that? I think if you were crazy and you had the slightest bit of understanding what was truly occurring around you would be able to discern the difference wouldn't you say? After all I didn't mention being in a state of insanity just a sociopath with issues and so I think your reasoning is invalid, who here agrees?  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games