Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:52 pm
"thanks." Kawaii said and took the gown "sure i love watching the sunset. then she closed the door and changed and cane back out and took his hand "lets go. wait are you going to change into your pjs?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 pm
kamakura woke up in her bed suprised 'wasnt i in apine tree way above fenrir's yard' she thought sitting up a sharp pain in her side made her lay back down 'too much tree climbing..............'she thought as she got up again and walked downstairs still pondering how she got into her bed. As she stumbled down the stairs then she noticed something 'the silence......are my parents even home'she thought while grabbing a pop tart.  

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:55 pm
fenrir took off his shirt"there im in my pjs" he said laughing he walked her to her roomand lookedout the windowof the sunset  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm
Kawaii laughed "isn't it so pretty?" Kawaii asked.  

Bre loves PINK

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:13 am
All Zero did was lean closer while Kikyo took a step back until her back was leaned against a wall. "Whats wrong Kikyo are you afraid of me or something" "N-no" Kikyo said stuttering alittle, to tell you the thruth Kikyo was alittle scared at this. "Im not going to do nothing to you, I just want to do this" Zero said as Kikyo's and his lips touched.

Kikyo managed to put her hands on his chest and pushed him back. "What kind of uncle are you?! kissing your own blood in the lips, your a sick man Im leaving this place!" Kikyo said as she started walking to the door but she was pinned against a wall by her uncle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:42 am
((( Is it possible for Orion to appear where Kikyo and Zero are? )))

As Orion sped through thousands of miles across various terrains, without the use of teleportation, a ringing tone kept going through his mind. It hasn't been annoying yet, but all it kept repeating in a low demonic voice was, ".... power .... give me more power ...."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am
((yes its posible))

"Sick huh? Do you know how much Ive waited for this oportunaty to be with you? Alot really, ever since Ive been watching you, Ive grown to like you" Zero said "You can like me and love me only as a family not something else uncle" Kikyo said.

"Well I do love you more than that"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:49 am
A shealth gently knocked on the side of Zero's head, along with a familiar yet irritated voice, "Any reason you're making your moves on my girl?"

Orion looked a little older than usual, with a shorter haircut. He still wore the same flaming jacket, but with metal shoulder guards as a extra. His left arm was bandaged.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:52 am
"Who the hell are you?" Zero said looking at Orion "Orion, im glad your here" Kikyo said happily as she huged the white haired teen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 am
"Just her friendly neighbourhood boyfriend", Orion replied, his face still serious as he wrapped his arm around Kikyo's waist. He then placed the shealthed sword upon his left shoulder and asked, "Who are you anyway?"  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 am
"So it true that this boy is your boyfriend Kikyo-chan, Im Zero Uchida her uncle" Zero said glaring slightly at both of them 'His glare is even worse than mine' Kikyo tought as she burried her face on Orion's chest  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:05 am
Orion wasn't intidimated by Zero's glare, but he frowned in confusion, "Wait a minute.... I didn't completely get what happened here... but somehow I managed to catch that last line... 'l do love you more than that'... that's some sick logic you got there..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 am
"It isnt sick for me, it might be very wrong but I love her"Zero said  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 am
"Whatever... I think it's best you get your perverted mind fixed up properly...", Orion said, and he turned his back on Zero, leading Kikyo and himself out of the room.  

memphiskite
Crew

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 am
Andrew then took the poptart out of kama's hand "Hey. Goodmorning! I made an omelet!" Andrew said being proud that he could make something that smelled so good. Then he handed her a note that was left on the kitchen table, it read:

Dear Kamakura,
We have went on a business trip a couple towns over. We will be back by the weekend. Don't forget to go to school and eat healthy foods.
Love, Your Parents

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games