Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:06 pm
Chief peeled open one eye as soldiers charged her way, "leave me insects", she said to them as they disintegrated before her. For she was in no mood for bull s**t and Phylum was beginning to be more than just a troublesome inch, she had yet to scratch. Chief made the same circle she had in looking for Hetukiri while she was possessed, she didn't like having him out of her site, even for a minute. It was almost time, and there would be no stopping what was to come. "Dark keep an eye out for the moon this evening, and let no harm come to the girl, you should have knocked her out earlier, now she is your responsibility until the war is over." was her message to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 pm
User ImageNick showed no interest towards the Commander. He made is way downtown slowly walking away from him. Ra floated behind. "I dont have time to waste on you. Leave me alone." He said as both his arms phased back to normal.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 pm
*Uriel nodded and swooped low over the battle, depositing the kid right in front of a group of Shadows that had their backs turned* *Goddess hacked and stabbed at the spider lords body, wounding him deeply all over. She raised her sword and struck off Arakins head*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:14 pm
*ARAKIN* *Arakin's body went limp but his head still was alive* *SUDDENLY FROM HIS HEAD 16 LEGS SPROUTED, STRONGER, AND FASTER. THEN HE DETACHED ONE OF HIS POISONOUS SPIKES AND SENT IT STRAIGHT TOWARDS GODDESS HITTING HERE IN THE SHOULDER*  

Repo ManX

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 pm
*takes the sharpened sticks and throws them into the back of the necks of as many as he could* *the rest all turn around and start rushing towards him* *steals the weapon of one of them and starts fighting*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:19 pm
*The Commander swiftly ran towards Nick taking hold of him by his hair.* The Commander was 2 feet taller than Nick, so he pulled him up to his eye level, glaring at him in his eyes and saying with shrewd harshness* "LISTEN HERE LITTLE BOY, I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE HERE PLAYING WITH YOU.... MY ORDERS WERE TO RETRIEVE YOU AND RETRIEVE YOU I SHALL!!!!!" *The commander now teleported Nick and himself to PHYLUM'S LOCATION*  

Repo ManX

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm
*Goddess screamed. She screamed not only from the pain in her shoulder, but from the pain of Nick getting farther and farther away from her* "DIE YOU ******** b*****d, DIE!!!" *Goddess shreiked as she threw a fire ball at Arakins head, disnagreating it and his body. She pulled the barb out of her shoulder and the world spun. Placeing a hand over the wound, Goddess hissed a healing spell and was healed*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm
*PHYLUM now standing a few feet away from the portal turned his head slightly towards the arrival of the Commander he had appointed to retrive Nick*

*he smiled in satisfaction when he saw the boy he requested, by his commander's side*  

Repo ManX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 pm
Dark frowned over Mega's words, "you know being vague like that doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy inside."He looked up at the sky, "and just so you know I will repeat for you, the girl tagged along, if I would have hit her, then I would be getting some thousand year speak on manners. Or some crap like that, next time I'm just knocking everyone out and calling it a day." he mummers under his breath as he turned to face Zetar, and got hit in the shoulder, "what the hell...." Dark caught the sword as its second attempt to cut him, "damn it to hell, this is my favorite jacket you a** wipe," he said in a serious tone, the blood had only intensified him as well, nothing like fresh kill. As he's eyes turned pure crimson, he rolled his shoulders back as the wound healed, and pushed Zetar in the face. He watched as the war lord looked stunned for a moment, while pulling himself up from the floor. "lesson two, expect the unexpected......see I told you I'd come up with something."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:26 pm
*ARAKIN was blown to many bits by Goddess but yet there was a certain element that could only kill him off* *HE REGAINED HIMSELF AGAIN, AND HEADED TOWARDS GODDESS WITH DETERMINED AND FEROCIOUS SPEED*  

Repo ManX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 pm
*ZETAR was truly stunned not expecting that blow from Dark, he stepped back a couple steps and examined Dark for a minute, before charging at him again*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 pm
*Goddess created a sheild of light to keep the Spider Lord out untill she was fully healed* "Not yet, you b***h. You regained your strenght and so shall I. One of us shall die tonight, but it sure as hell ain't going to be me."  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:34 pm
*now has at least one weapon in each hand fighting two soldiers at a time* hmm..i wonder if i should use....nah this is more fun *looks at all the soldiers* theres so many though....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:36 pm
Chief caught Goddess by the shoulder and held her up, she then turned solid black eyes on Arakin, "run back to your master little spider, or I will finish you off myself" as she looked at him, he too began to slowly disintegrate into pieces, but before he could become dusk she grabbed him by his head with her thumb crushing one of his many eye balls, "tell Phylum I have a message for him," she allow scorching pain to invade the war lords body as she staidly looked at him, "his next!" she whispered to him and threw him through a portal of her own , he landed at his masters feet, torn and beaten.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:44 pm
"Damn it to hell, Chief! He was MINE! But thanks anyway. I'm not sure I would have made it if I had kept fighting him. I need to rest a while and find Nick. I think he might be in trouble..." *Goddess' voice trailed away as she passed out from the poison that was still spreading through out her body*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games