Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Irahatam
Ahh, finally relaxing amid some old geezer's. Tired of being a nervous wreck among the ankle biters on the main forum.
~looks around~
OMG! I'm probably the oldest one even in here! gonk

Hi everyone. I've been on Gaia for some time now and enjoy it alot. I always loved doll houses and paper dolls as a kid and Gaia reminds me of a pixelated form of both those hobbies.
My husbands out here too but has not lost his uncanny knack for chewing youngsters butts for being stupid, acting stupid or saying something stupid. He says someone has to get them into shape.
I on the other hand have thrown in the towel (never was much for circular arguing) and am looking for saner pastures to rest my weary bones in.
I'm, brace yourselves, 47 years old, have four kids and three grandchildren. I know, what am I doing on Gaia?! We all have our quirks and I guess this is mine.
Belive me, I'm no freak or pervert. Just a fellow Gaian who loves to splurge in the marketplace, collect junk items and post in the chatterbox.
Thanks for accepting my request to join this guild. It's already a haven of sorts and gives me something else to do here. 3nodding

Welcome aboard... you are far from our oldest member, but don't let that get you down.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=130499
That will give you some idea what we have around here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:44 pm
Hey there, fellow geezers. I'm Drew - as you can see - and I'm nearing 23 (next week).

The con crowd keeps getting younger and younger. Maybe I'll post more about it later, but for now I'm content to pop in and say hi.  

Drewnami

1,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:21 am
biggrin ^Hi Drew^ biggrin

Lil-Jo
Irahatam
Ahh, finally relaxing amid some old geezer's. Tired of being a nervous wreck among the ankle biters on the main forum.
~looks around~
OMG! I'm probably the oldest one even in here! gonk

Hi everyone. I've been on Gaia for some time now and enjoy it alot. I always loved doll houses and paper dolls as a kid and Gaia reminds me of a pixelated form of both those hobbies.
My husbands out here too but has not lost his uncanny knack for chewing youngsters butts for being stupid, acting stupid or saying something stupid. He says someone has to get them into shape.
I on the other hand have thrown in the towel (never was much for circular arguing) and am looking for saner pastures to rest my weary bones in.
I'm, brace yourselves, 47 years old, have four kids and three grandchildren. I know, what am I doing on Gaia?! We all have our quirks and I guess this is mine.
Belive me, I'm no freak or pervert. Just a fellow Gaian who loves to splurge in the marketplace, collect junk items and post in the chatterbox.
Thanks for accepting my request to join this guild. It's already a haven of sorts and gives me something else to do here. 3nodding

Welcome aboard... you are far from our oldest member, but don't let that get you down.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=130499
That will give you some idea what we have around here...

I couldn't believe it when I saw the ages of some of the members. Thats great!
I thought I was the only olster out here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:54 pm
Welcome to our newest Geezers ~ and HELLO to the ones who've been here awhile - I've been MIA for the last few months - on long enough to buy the Collectibles so I don't spend all my goldies on 'em, then off to care for G'ma, Mom, and the chillins - my oldest just moved upstate... we'll see how that goes wink

Hugs to all and hopefully I'll get the chance to be on more frequently. heart  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 pm
Welcome to all our new Geezers!! biggrin heart

It's good to see you, Lil Brat!! mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:46 pm
Ok, I messed up and posted my introduction in the open forum section instead of here. So, I'll re-post briefly.
Real name's Mike, 38, Oregon, Married, two step-kids, Computer Technician.
My step-daughter got both myself and my wife hooked on here.  

oOo_Nightowl_oOo

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:43 pm
Welcome to the Geezers heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 am
Greetings fellow geezers, Im sure I qualify Im 44 heh. Im new to Gaia but not to online communities. thanks for letting me in the old folks home blaugh  

Old Ugly Bunny

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:07 pm
Old Ugly Bunny
Greetings fellow geezers, Im sure I qualify Im 44 heh. Im new to Gaia but not to online communities. thanks for letting me in the old folks home blaugh

Welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm
Welcome  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Auntie in the Attic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:56 am
Hello very new Gaian here,I hope I make friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:58 am
redface how do I get the cool avatars? Oh yeah I'm 45 and this is the first time I've done anything like this.  

Auntie in the Attic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Welcome

To get your avatar looking the way you want it to, you need some gold. Posting, voting in polls, and even lurking will earn your some. Also, buying letters will net you some cool items - buy extras you can sell. Good luck - 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm
I'm 37 and just had a baby. I pass my spare time away on here. If anyone older then 30 wants to add me that would be great!  

MsLayDeeBug

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:52 pm
Welcome to the geezers  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games