Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

XxPerfect_ Insanity0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Sunshine put her hand up and stoped the ball of lightning,

"Do you really think thats going to hurt me"

She then sent the ball back toward the guy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:42 pm
* she notic that the ball had no power at all*

???: well no but i hope it would ...  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Scarlet smiled and finally broke the shackels that were on her wrists, ankels, and neck. She ran and jumped off the toward and before landing her vanished and appeared beside Rui. "Lets get this thig over with and have some tea afterwards." Scarlet tryed to change her clothes but couldn't. great now i have to fight in this.

Damon shouted, "Destroy her pathetic army!" He then jumped down the tower and landed on the ground. He summoned some of his army, because he still couldn't revive the rest of them. He then summoned his two best soldiers that stood beside him.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm
Gumo was met at the bottom of the tower by Jett.
Jett: "Gumo ...how do you feel about leading the ground battle?..."
Gumo: "hell yeah!!! id love to."
Jett smirked
Jett: "good.."
Jett turns Gumo to the soldiers now under his command. it was doubled the size of the enemies army.
Jett: "dont fail us..."
Gumo: "wait...how did you amass an army this big?..."
Jett: "i contacted a friend of mine who was more than happy to help us...so he lent us his army...i figured Damon wouldnt use his army...so i found our own"  

Zenjin Jiruga

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:05 pm
"whoa" i notic that book " he has the element book sarlet"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 pm
Zenjin watched as she jumped off the tower and stands beside Rui.
Zenjin slowly walked over the edge of the tower and started running down it. As he is running down the side of the tower he uses his staff to shoot out a wave of lightning towards the enemies.
Zenjin: "Gumo...charge....Jett..you know what to do.." Zenjin says quietly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 pm
"Yeah i know Dark fire, well he can't use it because i still have the necklace." Scarlet smiled showing her the necklace.

"Holy s**t, Scarlet they have a massive army alot bigger then ours." Rui looked over to her worried.

Scarlet laughed, "Don't worry Rui i have plan." She winked at him and ran off a head of them then stood 20 feet away from the opposeing army.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm
" good"

???: let me take care of that element fairy

* he shot a large ball of lighting at me*

" oh crap" i duck  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 pm
Zenjin slowly walked behind the army as they charged towards Scarlets army.
Jett ran and jumped behind Rui and whispered in his ear "heh...hi.."
Jett grabbed Rui by the head and throws him 5 feet in front of him.
"i wanna fight you"

Gumo: "be careful everyone...shes good.."
Gumo kept watch on Ace, who is his main target.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm
Rui landed on his feet and he ran so quickly that it looked like he vanished. He was behind Jett and hit him with his huge club sending him flying into a tree.

As the armys collided Scarlet had brought out her sword and started slashing away at every single enemy soldier that she saw. As she was running killing a bunch of them. Her target was Damon and she finally came up to him, but vanished reappearing behind him. She jumped up keening him on his head.

"Ah, i see that you want to get rid of me qucikly. Well then we'll see who gets rid of who." Damon turned around bringing his fist down on the side of her face sending her crashing into enemy soldiers. She landed on her feet and slid through the ground. She she got her grip she charged toward him but both of his best soldiers stood in her way.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

XxPerfect_ Insanity0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:31 pm
"Dam i dont have time for this"

Sunshine had sensed that they needed some help. so she then disapeared and reapered right next to scarlet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 pm
* the guy brout down a huge sword*

" wow thats a big sword"

???: to bad u won't live long eough to see wat kind of power it has

" hmm i dout it " i started to fiight him  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm
Jett crashed through a tree but grabbed the branch of another tree and swings his body around it, shooting him back at Rui. Jett puts energy in his foot and slams it into the side of Rui's head sending him flying.

Zenjin is taking on a group of enemy soldiers on his own. Zenjin, being in his Oni Zenjin form lets a huge wave of lightning sending some enemies back about 20 feet breaking some of their backs and necks. He summons a black and blue sword and starts hacking away at the opponents.

The ring on Scarlets necklace shines bright and shoots out blue arrows into the two soldiers in Scarlets way, sending them flying into the tower behind Damon.
???: "kick his a**..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Ace charged with rest of them slicing anyone who gets in hid path. He turned around and saw Gumo watching him. He paid no attention to him just yet, he had to first bring down as many soldiers as he can.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Gumo ran towards Ace and clothes lines him to the ground and starts savagely wailing on him with his fists  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games