Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm
Saying he wouldn't be seen with me in itself doesn't make sense as I fail to see how it relates to any previous statement made. I wondered if you were perhaps trying to say something else but the fact that Drow isn't your first language confused you. I see now that it just didn't make sense to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 pm
Exor gently stopped her from leaning back, "Oh, I think I have the right impression," he said with a smile. He locked eyes with her for a time before Tes interrupted the moment.

"Kurah, Tes... It made sense... You just missed it." He took a sip of his liquor. "I know I said that one right, though; I've had it spoken to me too many times to forget: "uk orn'la naut tlu keffal xuil dos," "veldruk orn'la naut tlu keffal xuil dos..." Some dark elves are too haughty and/or paranoid for their own good..."  

Exor Omega

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:46 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Appearing oblivious to everyone, he walks into the Grill and heads straight over to the counter and has a seat on a stool. Orders a cup of coffee and an apple fritter, then pulls out his Blackberry to check for messages* confused

*She spies Officer Dougherty out of the corner of her eye and gets up from her table, walks over to where he is sitting and taps him on the shoulder.*

*He feels someone tapping on his shoulder and looks up to see who it is, then a crocked grin appears* Oh hello, M'dear. How are you this evening? *the counter clerk brings over his coffee and fritter*

*Quite puzzled he isn't more thrilled to see her like she expected.* I was fine up until now. I thought you'd be a little happier to see me. I'm still in Hong Kong. Just able to come here because of the nature of this place. I should be back in town soon. confused

(( I don't know how I should be RPing with you being in Hong Kong AND here! It's really weird! sweatdrop ))

Now what makes you think I'm not happy to see you? You know very well I've been missing you!
*He puts his arm around her and pulls her closer to him* I've just been a little preoccupied with The Drinking Game starting back up at GGB, that's all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:50 pm
Exor Omega
Exor gently stopped her from leaning back, "Oh, I think I have the right impression," he said with a smile. He locked eyes with her for a time before Tes interrupted the moment.

*she leans in again to whisper to him once more.* And just what impression do you have then?

*she leans back with a smile and crosses her legs, keeping her eyes on Exor.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm
It still doesn't make sense, being that there isn't really anything that was said that would imply shame being brought. Additionally, if Ryzan would rather avoid me, that isn't really any loss on my part.

*looks at Katana while taking a drink*
Just what have you been telling him about me and Ryzan? o_O;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( I don't know how I should be RPing with you being in Hong Kong AND here! It's really weird! sweatdrop ))

Now what makes you think I'm not happy to see you? You know very well I've been missing you!
*He puts his arm around her and pulls her closer to him* I've just been a little preoccupied with The Drinking Game starting back up at GGB, that's all.

((I'm just playing like this place is a bit surreal since it's neutral ground and all or you can pretend I'm some sort of illusion or mirage. I could disappear right before your very eyes if it will help. LOL))
*she grins, puts her arms around him and kisses him.* I miss you terribly.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 pm
He flashed her a wide grin before he replied, "The sort of girl I would find myself having much in common with..."

He looked at Tes with a frown. "Oh, Tes, would you stop blaming Katana here for your problems... If you must know, R'zn and I spoke of many things while you were asleep last night and this morning..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:57 pm
ThisEmptySoul
It still doesn't make sense, being that there isn't really anything that was said that would imply shame being brought. Additionally, if Ryzan would rather avoid me, that isn't really any loss on my part.

*looks at Katana while taking a drink*
Just what have you been telling him about me and Ryzan? o_O;

I've said absolutely nothing to Exor about you AND Ryzan, if you must know....*she turns to glare at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 pm
Psyzapp
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

((I'm just playing like this place is a bit surreal since it's neutral ground and all or you can pretend I'm some sort of illusion or mirage. I could disappear right before your very eyes if it will help. LOL))
*she grins, puts her arms around him and kisses him.* I miss you terribly.

*He lingers a bit longer on her kisses and her heartfelt words* I know. It has been unusually quiet and lonely at home, and I cannot wait for your return. *He reaches over for his coffee and takes a sip, then hugs her close again*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:08 pm
tch... I somehow doubt these "many things" you speak of have anything to do with the assertion you were making. Last I knew, you were speaking with Ryzan about some war last night, and this morning he was just talking about... um... *remembers he was pretending to sleep* ....

*scratches the back of his head*
Well, whatever it was, you clearly have the wrong idea. Since I don't think you've met Showa yet, I could only assume it would come from one of the MW ladies. With how friendly you and Katana are getting, she seemed like the most likely candidate.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm
rolleyes Sure, blame me, TES.....you're always going to do that anyways.

*she stands up and looks at TES and Exor.* While I would love to continue this....I have much to do tomorrow, so I believe I shall leave the two of you to your own devices. *she smiles at Exor* Exor, it's been a pleasure. Do come by MW more often, will you? wink Perhaps we can have dinner there sometime....I'm a passable cook, and I've yet to break in my kitchen in my quarters.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm
Exor stands as well, part out of valor, part out of getting ready to leave himself. He left enough to cover everyone's expenses and a generous tip. "I was actually getting ready to call it a night as well... I would enjoy dinner with you at MW. Maybe I can help cook us something for the occassion..." He offered her his arm to walk her out, "May I have the pleasure of taking you back to your quarters...?"  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He lingers a bit longer on her kisses and her heartfelt words* I know. It has been unusually quiet and lonely at home, and I cannot wait for your return. *He reaches over for his coffee and takes a sip, then hugs her close again*

*looks at the time and panics.* I don't have much longer. I was told I needed to be back at a certain time. sweatdrop *Agonizes over having to leave him again.* I shouldn't have come, it's much too difficult to just have to up and leave again. *She hugs him tightly and says softly to him.* I love you more than mere words can express. I'll be back either Monday or Tuesday.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:26 pm
*smirks*
Jeez, Katana. You go through men more quickly than I go through tissues.

*starts to take a drink then suddenly puts his cup down*
.... oh god.. that just sounded really bad....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 pm
Exor Omega
Exor stands as well, part out of valor, part out of getting ready to leave himself. He left enough to cover everyone's expenses and a generous tip. "I was actually getting ready to call it a night as well... I would enjoy dinner with you at MW. Maybe I can help cook us something for the occassion..." He offered her his arm to walk her out, "May I have the pleasure of taking you back to your quarters...?"

*she links her arm through his and presses close to him.* That would be nice....it is rather late to be walking alone. *she glances over at TES* Good night, TES. *she turns to Exor and gives him a dazzling smile* Shall we go?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games