Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:55 pm
"I love Hana yes, but I also love my old self." Brago responded. "I guess I am caught between my love for her and my love for myself.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm
The whisperer heard him they were alone,"Loving someone is opening yourself to them Brago."He was walking towards the training room doors.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm
inkheart-21-death
The whisperer heard him they were alone,"Loving someone is opening yourself to them Brago."He was walking towards the training room doors.

" There is love....I slept with her multiple times and made her fall in love with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leonraised an eyebrow, then shook his head. "Nope. Too busy sleeping in dumpsters." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm
"Do you know how long it took your father to make a decision Brago it took him 3 days to finally realize that he was still man because he had your mother though your decision is different it amazes me that you two are the same and Brago sometimes you have to give something up to be with the person you love."He put his hand on the side of the doors and opened them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:09 pm
Soli opened the door to the shop,"Home sweet Home."She walked in going towards the back.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 pm
"Why did you give Soli the windcutter scroll knowing that I am trying to perfect the technique?" Brago asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm
User Image
Hana had gone back up to the room. She fell asleep on the bed she had made earlier.

((can I has recap please? my last post was pg 89))  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm
"I see she showed you it she was training so I give it to her something is going to happen Brago something that will destroy everything it may be a War coming but We can not have you being this way so you can ask her for it to train some more or not the future is made out of decisions."The whisperer moved inside the room taking the scroll that were left behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana had gone back up to the room. She fell asleep on the bed she had made earlier.

(( Robert and Nike have outdoor sex..... Xaram(sp) has a bounty on his head and is going up to see the ragnok. Brago is haveing an identity crisis with his new relationship.))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Lady Eevee
User Image

(( Robert and Nike have outdoor sex..... Xaram(sp) has a bounty on his head and is going up to see the ragnok. Brago is haveing an identity crisis with his new relationship.))

(( outdoor sex is fun, I have no idea who Xaram is, and really? an Identity crisis??))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm
inkheart-21-death
"I see she showed you it she was training so I give it to her something is going to happen Brago something that will destroy everything it may be a War coming but We can not have you being this way so you can ask her for it to train some more or not the future is made out of decisions."The whisperer moved inside the room taking the scroll that were left behind.

"I cant help the way I feel, its my body. goodbye whisperer" Brago started walking to the door. He had not felt better.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"Good bye you will find peace just like he did."The whisperer closed the doors to the training room taking with him the scroll that was left behind,"Never a thought given to the lost nor the middle the scroll to fire fist has been used by only person who will come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm
User Image
After awhile Hana woke up. She sat up in the bed. "I wonder where Brago went off to." She said as she got up. She walked to the bathroom and washed her face.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm
As soon as Brago got outside, he returned to his mansion, to his bedroom. He lied in the bed.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games