Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am
(( calm down kids...damn it really is like GH in here ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am
(( rofl rofl rofl Indeed... rofl rofl rofl

... sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am
*finally makes it to the clinic after taking his dear sweet time on the walk over, going over the things he should say and the order in which he should say them and hoping Flo will react at least close to how he predicted so he isn't completely caught off guard by something she says.

Taking a deep breath, he enters and goes up to the front desk*
um... is Flo working today?

*the woman at the front desk stares back at him blankly. Though her expression is mostly neutral, it's obvious to him that she's trying to hide a scowl*
o.....kaaay. Let's try this question then: May I see Flo?

Why? Didn't harass her enough while you were here? stare
*smirks* Jealous that she got all my attention instead of you? twisted
If you have no business here, then I suggest you leave.
My business is with Flo. If you're not going to tell me if she's here, then I'll just have to search her out myself.

*despite protests from the woman at the front desk, he walks off down the hall and starts checking rooms by opening the door just a crack and glancing in very quickly. Being that most of the rooms are empty, he realizes the first place he probably should have checked was the employee lounge. Figuring he's already started on the rooms, he may as well keep going.

After searching several rooms and only finding emptiness or other staff members, he starts to think it might be a waste of time to continue. As he's about to check one of the last rooms in the front hallway, the door suddenly swings open and out comes a cart full of linens, the top rim hitting him right in the ribs*
Dosib uoi'nota gonk

*hunches over, clenching his ribcage... really wishing he had taken more vicodin earlier*

Oh! Excuse me! I am so sorry... I didn't... *the words and appearance of the man bent over start to register and her first thought is to hit him with the cart again, but she decides against it since it would probably be best to avoid damaging hospital property*
Draa!? What the hell are you doing here? scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 am
jeez... can't an injured man come into a clinic without having his motives questioned? *hisses in pain and wishes there was some place nearby to sit down*

If you're still having problems, then you should go to the front desk and speak with the nurses there. They'll get you checked out and figure what kind of further help you need, though I don't think they offer psychiatric help here for people like you stare

tch... if there's anyone here that needs psychiatric help, it's you!
*groans and mentally facepalms. Everything he had tried to plan on the walk here is going to hell already*

Whatever talk2hand *pushes Draa out of the way and continues wheeling the cart out*
I've got a job to do... one that you could have gotten me fired from.
*moves on to the next room to strip the bed and put on fresh linens*

Xsa... wait!
*one arm still holding his ribs, he follows her into the next room over*
What is your deal anyway? You didn't have much problem with me until we made out.

*speaks without looking up at him from what she's doing*
Maybe you were just that bad of a kisser.

*eye twitches, biting his tongue for a moment to keep from saying anything too scathing to her as a first response*
If that was the problem, then I don't think you would have started taking your clothes off.

*knits her brow and throws the dirty linens down on the bed*
If you came here just to piss me off, then congratulations. You can leave now.
*crosses her arms and looks off to the side*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:06 am
tch... *looks out in the hallway, then closes the door, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it*
Believe it or not, I actually came hoping that I could fix the problem so that you wouldn't be pissed at me.

*lets out a spiteful laugh* For what purpose? So you can use me again? rolleyes
*cough* er... um.... nnnnnoooo? sweatdrop
*rolls her eyes and gathers up the dirty linens, stuffing them into a laundry bag at the end of the cart*
I don't have time for this. *takes some fresh linens off the cart and moves toward the bed* Get out of my way.

*crosses his arms and looks at her stubbornly*
You can't say that I treated you any worse after you kissed me than I did beforehand.

*glares at him coldly for a moment, then tries to make the bed despite him sitting there*
You didn't call me a jealous b***h before hand.
*though she was trying to prevent it, her words came out with a tone of hurt in them. She hoped he wouldn't notice and just kept busy with making the bed*

Well, you -weren't- a jealous b***h beforehand. You came in knowing that I had a reputation for reaching up nurse's skirts. What made you think I was going to change?
Have you no sense of loyalty!? stressed *feeling herself start to tear up, she angrily wipes her eyes and walks back over to her cart, leaving the bed unfinished*
I'll just come back to this room later...
*opens the door and wheels her cart out*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:01 am
Just hold on a minute stressed
*gets up from the bed and pulls her away from the cart, kicking it the rest of the way out into the hall and closing the door again. When she tries to leave, he stands in front of the door with his back against it to prevent her from going anywhere*

How can you expect me to show loyalty to you when you never even indicated that's what you wanted?

*avoids making eye contact and just keeps trying to push her way around him to leave*
Hey! *grabs her by the shoulders and holds her away from him, bending down slightly to look her in the eye*
I asked you a question.

That doesn't mean I have to answer it... *looks down and to the side*
You will if you ever want to leave this room.
*glares* Is that a threat?

*closes his eyes and hangs his head a moment, taking a deep breath so that he can address her more calmly, though he's growing increasingly frustrated*
Look... as far as I knew, you were using me just as much as I was using you. It wasn't exactly made clear just what it was you were wanting aside from the obvious before we got into it. Kissing someone doesn't automatically make them yours.

You think I don't know that? stressed I was just.... uuugh! Never mind stare Just.. just leave me alone.
*shrugs his hands off her shoulders and reaches for the doorknob*

*grabs both her wrists and holds her arms behind her back, leaning in really close*
You were, what? Jealous? twisted

*glares off to the side without answering*

*tilts his head to the side and gets close enough to where his lips just almost touch her neck and breathes in her scent, closing his eyes as he takes it in*
Is that raspberries?

*blushes, stuttering as her breathing quickens*
S... S... S-Strawberries and c-cream....

I like it... *hovers close all the way up the length of her neck to her ear*
Do you know how many women visited me while I was here?

*narrows her eyes and tries to move away*
*holds her tighter and grins*
Do you know that I've never kissed a single one of them?

L-Liar....

I'm not lying... *moves a little further to smell her hair* ... as much as I enjoyed looking at the other women... you are the one that I really wanted... *kisses the part of her neck that's just below the hairline* .... you're still the one that I want... *starts kissing further down her neck*

L.... Liar.... you're lying.... you... *bites her lip and shivers as he reaches a more sensitive area of her neck*
If I didn't want you, I wouldn't be here...

*just as he goes to bite her neck, he hears the door open and someone grabs the collar of his shirt, pulling him away* gonk

Are you alright, Flo? The head nurse told me some time ago there was this creepy elf looking for you... sorry I didn't find you sooner. I'll make sure he doesn't bother you anymore.
*without waiting for a response, he drags the dark elf out of the clinic and pushes him out the back door*

*stands there for a while trying to calm herself, knowing her cheeks must be bright red. On the one hand she wants to beat the orderly for interrupting, but if he knew she was a willing participant.... she decides she better just go back to work*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:33 am
((Draa is such a jerk. stressed

But the scenes were pretty awesome! stare Even if I couldn't help but yell at the screen, "Yes, he's lying, Flo! Knee him in the ribs!!!! scream "))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:53 am
(( stressed .........GH ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:20 am
(( rolleyes You're just mad because Ayami is giving you the coy shoulder and then taking you in your sleep!! scream twisted evil rofl xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 am
(( Have you been reading up on us lately???? stressed stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:32 am
((I always keep up. She hasn't told you jack s**t and you act like a blushing choirboy every time she talks! stressed ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 am
(( You're one to talk....and who turns to jello every time Flame comes around her......hmmmmm twisted ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 am
((He makes her HAWT, not stuttery and blushy and embarrassed. She flushes every time he's near, as in, desirous flush, heat rising between her thighs, heart rate accelerating, etc.

sweatdrop Whew, -fans self just thinking about it-))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 am
(( mhmmm... stare Either way point is made ))  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games