Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm
Sora ordered two chesseburgers and a large sprite, Amy ordered the same as Derek.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm
i stared off into space once i sat down. ok...this isnt good...not at all....mayb i shud just leav...it wud b better for evryone else anyways...my alter ego keeps trying to kill me anyways soo...now she wont hav any trouble doing so. plus..they wont hav to deal with how bipolar my mind is being..how my alter ego is getting stronger evrytime she comes out. ill eat then take off... i thought as i looked over at my flock coming bak with food. laughing and smiling at the food that smelled realy good. my eyes started to water. "hey you ok, erin?" blake asked handing me my food without taking his eyes off me. "im fine." i said and kissed him passionately. this will probably be the last kiss ill ever hav... i thought as i pulled his face closer to mine. he chuckled wen we pulled apart and started to unwrap his big mac. i smiled and ate my chicken nuggets.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
Sora sat next to Erin, Amy next to him. Amy put her hand on Sora's arm. Sora put his hand on Erin's arm and closed his eyes. He reached towards her mind, and starting to create a cage around it, stoping anything harmful from entering. That would stop her from being taken over, unless it was something in her mind already, which would make t harder to stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
'Erin, don't do it. You have your family to protect.. And we're here to help.. Please?' Kazumi sent to her. They each ordered 3 cheeseburgers and large cokes and went to sit with tthe rest of the flock.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm
i dont kazumi....cuz in evry vision iv ever had..you guys all end up dead...evil erin has tried to kill me and almsot succeeded...ill sleep on it but..i hav no guarentees about me staying with you guys.. i thought bak to her as i ate my food and drank my coe silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 pm
'Hm.. Wel, don't give up yet...' She sent back. Tomoyo, Jude, and Kazumi ate their food quietly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm
"Erin, we can get her out of your mind," Sora whispered to her. "We can't destroy her, Amy and I, but we can trap her in my mind. That's why I was made, to contain this kind of thing. You see, I can't be controlled, so everyone would be safe if she was in my head."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm
i heard sora's voice drift off somewher in the distance. say bye bye, erin. this is the last time you will ever see your precious family ever again. erin thought to me then everything went blank. erin got up and said, "im..going to the bathroom. be right bak." then walked out of the area and ran out the front doors. "erin!" blake yelled and ran after her. she snapped her wings out and launched herself into the air. "erin come bak!" blake said as he launched himself into the air after her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 pm
Amy and Sora were right behind Blake and Erin. They had to get close to do what they had to to get the person controlling Erin out of her and into Sora.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 pm
Kazumi growled. "Stay here." She said to Tomoyo and Jude then ran out of the resturant, snapping her wings out as well and trailed behind Blake.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm
jessica and derek stayed ther with tomoyo and jude and slowly chewed their food.

"blake if you wanna live then i suggest you take a rain check on saving erin today! or evr again for that matter!" erin yelled to blake. blake caught up to erin and caught her wings on the up stroke. he clampped them together and made the both of them start plumeting thro trees. they both landed on their backs underneath the tree in the park. erin started to get up but blake was much faster and pinned her down before she cud make another move. "the only place you're going is out of erin." blake said menacingly. "sora! amy! kazumi! hurry!" blake turned his head and yelled at the tree that wer now flying over head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Kazumi hear yelling and dove into the forest and landed next to Blake. Tomoyo and Jude looked at the kids and continued eating. "You think they'll be ok?" Tomoyo asked Jude. "Yeah, they'll be fine."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm
"ugh...you guys r soo predictable..." erin muttered. "why do you hav to keep erin around? she's worthless anyways.wat do-" blake cut her off, "take it bak!" he yelled at her thro hard, cold eyes. and if looks cud kill that was the look he was giving. erin ignored him and continued, "wat does she mean to you...blake..i kno the whole bit with you. she's the love of your miserable life. she makes things berable. but why you kazumi? you'v always wanted to kill her. but now...you're all buddy buddy with her and making sure that she doesnt get a scratch on her. now is your chance to finally kill her! to go back and be the best eraser back at Itex! you'll be able to see me in the flesh again! i mean we wer great friends...dont you remember me?" erin asked looking at kazumi with cold eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:05 pm
Kazumi blinked. She did remember her. "You're... You're.." She shook her head. "No." she growled, glaring at 'Erin'. "All I care about is keeping my sister and her friends safe. I'm never going back!" She said angrily, resisting every temptation to attack her, remembering that she was still Erin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 pm
"thats rite i am..i am you're right hand man..er..woman..you know wat i mean. and sure now u care about keeping all of them safe but ur only one person kazumi...think about going bak to a place wher u hav food brought to you wenever you ask. you''l b the best of the best again! i mean your probably gonna hav to get a littl smack in the head for leaving..but i can lie and say u wer undercover. just think about it." erin said before smiling menacingly and closing her eyes.
wen i opened my eyes blake was on top of me looking at me like i was his worst enemy. kazumi looked angry but a littl confused as well. "blake...why r u on top of me? wats going on?" i asked slowly.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games