Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:57 pm
Belle nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." She leaned against him a bit, smiling. She was just happy to be with him and know that she was his wife. Nothing else would make her happier.

Emily sighed and ran at Shawn. She hit him in the stomach and punched his ribs. She didn't want to hurt him, but knew she had to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:31 pm
Johnathan laughed. "Good now kill each other, that boy has been nothing but trouble for me." He said smirking. Shawn stumbled back after being hit but recovered quickly, he charged in and suddenly stopped. He began sniffing the air and let out a powerful roar. He leaped over Emily and punced on his father biting the man's neck and ripping his throat out. "H-hate...h-hate...hate hate hate hate HATE!!!!" He roared his blood now pumping with his father dead, he had no one controling him but he couldn't control himself either. He let out another howl but now this one of pain. He shifted out of his lycan form and into his human form. He grabbed his head in pain. The hunter blood in him that allowed his father to crontrol him was mixing in with his new lycan blood. The chain reaction was causing his brain to fluxuate and strain itself. He began to swing blindly not being able to tell anything apart. "Emily destroy the remote I'll hold him down." Dehstroyer yelled out.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Emily looked for the remote and soon found it. She broke it in half and looked at Shawn. DId it work? She wasn't going to change back into her human form until she knew it had.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm
Desmund took belle back to their room and sat down with her on the bed "Belle.....I love you so much...and I'm sorry I ruined your big day....." he was truely sorry for making her worry like this. If reaver hadn't shown up everything would have been fine but he let his guard down and ruined it.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm
Belle shook her head. "You didn't ruin this day. Everything is fine." She really wasn't upset with Desmund. Reaver was the one who she was upset with. "You have made me so happy by marrying me, and I am not letting anything ruin this day. So what, Reaver showed up. Who was the vampire that scared him away? My husband." She squeezed his hand and gave him a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni came back from looking around the area after hearing the sounds of a fight, "what the hell?!", she said as she took in what was happening.  

Banriona

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm
Shawn roared in pain as he grabbed his head falling to his knees. He soon shifted back to his human form. Still groaning in pain but seemed to calm down. He glared at Emily as if he were to go berserk again, but he didn't move, his eyes were so blank as if he were soulless. Like staring into a crimson abyss. He soon blacked out and laid there unconcious. Just as he passed out he managed to get out three words. "Em...mily....I-I'm sorry."

Dehstroyer walked over to Shawn's father the man was gargling his blood, choking, he didn't have long. Dehstroyer smirked and squated down. "Shawn won which means he's the new leader of the hunters." He said with a smirk on his face. As he placed his hand on the poor humans mouth and began to suphocate him. When he was done he walked over to Toni. "Where you been?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"I decided to scope out the area seeing if there was anything left that we could use.", she said, "Im going to guess that our favotie hunter over there pulled something...?", she asked and nodded towards the body of Shawn's father.  

Banriona

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm
Desmund pressed his forehead to hers and smiled "thank you.....I just wanted you to be happy, I'm glad I didn't ruin it for you"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am
"You can say that, but no more running off, we already lost too many we can't afford to loose you too." Dehstroyer said with a soft smile. He then walked over to Shawn and picked the kid up throwing him over his shoulder. He cocked his head back and took a big sniff. He tracked the wind searching for Shawn and his father scent. He located one area other than the one they were at. "Ok, we heading to his house." He said looking down at Shawn.  

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Banriona

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

"Ill get Emily.", she said and cautiously walked over to her and stood a little away since she wasn't entirely sure how she felt. "Come on, Em. We gotta move.", she said to her softly, "Shawn's okay.", she finished and stepped a little closer so that she was standing next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Emily nodded and turned back to her human form. She was in a little pain, but not much. She walked so she was next to Shawn. She wasn't angry at him. She knew he hadn't been able to control himself.

"Well you have made me happy. Happier than I ever thought I could be." Belle kissed him and put her hand to the side of his face.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 pm
"Ok now that we are all together it shouldn't take us long to get there if he run, you two should probably go to your wolf form." He said as he took his shirt off and wrapped it around Shawn, so that he was tied to his back. Dehstroyer soon changed into his wolf form and made sure Shawn was on his back propperly. Even as a wolf Dehstroyer was huge, his human self wasn't huge it was rather average but both his tranformations was massive. He took off in a powerful dash kicking up dirt behind him.

-Time skip-

As they neared Shawn's house Shawn began to wake up. He rubbed his head and loosened himself from Dehstroyer. He rolled off the massive wolf and watched him shift back to a human. Shawn continued to hold his head. It hurt like hell. He looked around for Emily feeling a bit groggy. His once brown eyes now crimson.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Emily nodded and turned to her wolf form. She ran after Dehstroyer and kept her eyes on Shawn. When she saw Shawn roll onto the ground she stooped and turned back to her hman form. She knelt down by him and put a hand over his. "His head still hurts. He needs something for it." She then realized she still had the pills from Jenkins. She pulled them out of her pocket and made Shawn take them. She hoped they helped.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Desmund stared at belle as they cuddled in bed "well not exactly the most flawless honey moon but not bad" he smiled devilshly and kissed her forehead.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games