Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin slowly entered the Kage's building. Nothing usually frightened him, but there was something about his higher ups that did. Maybe it was the fact that he forfeited his fight and was frightened of the consequences that were in storage for him.

As he approached the Kage's door, he knocked then proceed to open the door. "Lady Kazekage. Did you request me?" asked Kin slowly opening the door.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:12 am
Keryu would find the door already open, but nonetheless, Bast waved him in. Kin had finally shown up for his punishment, which was nice.

"Yes, Kin, for dropping out of the Exams, please run five laps around the Village without using any Jutsu. That's really about it."

Michael the sexy king

Nero Inferni

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 am
User Image
eryu amamoto
Strength is not from physical capacity but rather from an indomitable will

Genin ll Sunagakure ll Bukijutsu Specilist ll Chakra 350/350 ll Stamina 350/350
▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀♦▀▄▀

Kenryu walked into the room when the Kage waved him in. He stood next to the door, silently, and waited for her to be finished addressing the other person who walked in after he got there. Once she was done he said, "Madam Kazekage, I'm a new Genin here for my headband." Even though he was a Genin, he had the looks of a Rorouni, or wandering Samurai which would, if Bastet wasn't use to seeing people dressed like he was, give a sense that he was lying to her.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Chuunin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin's smiled as the Lady Kazakage told him his punishment. He thought that he was going to have to fight her, James or even Sanshi. He didn't have to use any jutsu to do this, it was too easy. "Yes ma'am! said Kin turning around and leaving the office.

OOC: [...]
Chakra Pool: 465/465
Stamina Pool: 180/180
Hearts In Possession: Earth, Wind, Lightning
Used Techniques:

Ergo War

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm
As soon as Kin left the room, Bast put a finger to her ear and whispered: "Kin's going on a run around the Village. Release the hounds."

Surely at least San would hear the message, but if anyone else were to interfere with the boy's leisurely jog, that would be just fine by her. After this, she tossed the Rounin a headband. She and her father had dressed like that in their younger days, so she was thoroughly used to the well-traveled look. The Hatake she had adopted and raised had also had the same general air about him as Kenryu, so all-in-all the Genin looked fairly normal to her.

"Is that all?" she asked, trying to make sure she had the bases covered. "Welcome to our ranks, you can get scrolls from the library for up to your rank unless you get special permission from me or one of the other higher-ups, there are no squads, and you can choose your teacher."

Nero Inferni

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
eryu amamoto

Kenryu bowed and took the headband. "Thank you Madam Kazekage." He turned around and went to walk out of the office when he remembered something, the picture of Masamune, San, that his father gave him. The Genin turned around and cleared his throat, "Lady Kazekage, I actually have a request." Kenryu took a photo of a young Sanshi and placed it on her desk. "That man gave my father a pair of swords, and in Tetsu no Kuni that man has the name Masamune. I was hoping that I could learn the art of swordsmithing from him for I know he is somewhere in this village, or at leas the use to be."

OOC: This goes with Kenryu's backstory, and I got perm from Yo-Ko to have that picture, going to leave it there on her desk though. >.<

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Ergo War

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:33 pm
Nero Inferni

Having expected Kenryu to leave, Bast was mildly surprised when he did an about-face, and slightly more surprised to see a picture of San on her desk. The name "Masamune" was familiar, but she could not place it, even with the young man's explanations. After mulling over her thoughts for a few moments, she responded:

"I believe he spends his days loitering around the Academy or building his estate. Check those places--you should be able to find them both without much difficulty, considering how much they stand out--and if you don't find him, let me know."

She turned the picture over in her hands, then returned it to its owner. It wasn't every day that someone's renown became so blatantly obvious.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
eryu amamoto

"Thank you Lady Kazekage." Kenryu bowed and walked out of her office, headed to the Academy to find Masamune.

OOC: Exit -> Academy

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Ergo War

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:12 am
Ergo War

Kurai thought about the question for a good bit before answering. "I can't answer that. There are to many unknow factors as to what would happen, or what could happen. I'm not sure what answer you are looking forr, but that's mine." He said, knowing it really wasn't what he should have said. He didn't want to guess at what to do without knowing the full situation.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:23 pm
lee hosokawa

"Alright," Bast said, slightly disappointed. "Instead imagine you are fighting the same enemy--one whose Chakra pool is nigh-infinite and whose stamina is truly limitless--but you both start in equally advantageous conditions and in equally advantageous locations for you. The enemy fights exactly as you do, has all of the same skills, the same knowledge, the same luck, the same experiences, so on and so forth. You are ordered to kill each other. How do you kill your enemy?"

The question being posed was a very old one: How would he defeat himself? Battlefield, weather, skill, none of these things mattered. His answer would give her some insight into his perceived strengths and weaknesses, even if he gave the answer again. There were ways of replicating the hypothetical situation, should the need arise, and she was perfectly willing to put him through such a trial.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:54 am
While continuing with the dishes Kamiya did his best to ensure that no dish would break while he washed them. incurring the wrath of a Kage even to Kamiya that was a bad idea. after giving an origional rinse to all the dishes Kamiya now went in with soap to get any and all dirt out. within only a few splashes Kamiya was covered in soap bubbles. soon enough everything around him was soaked. once everything was covered in bubbles Kamiya then had to rinse it all off. once done Kamiya began to dry all the dishes. this would take a while as he seemed to now be back into his meticulous state and was essentially hunting out every blemish in the dishes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm
after drying the dishes to the best of his abilities Kamiya would put the dishes out to air dry. having done that he dried himself off quickly and bowed to the kage as he went downstairs to collect the papers he'd been told to take to the gate. asking around downstairs he eventually came uppon a pile that looked more like a mountain to him than anything else. sorting through the paperwork and putting them into bags to be carried in he hoisted them on his shoulders and began to waddle and sway under the immense weight of all the paper. Kamiya soon waddled his way out the door into the streets and would avoid all people so as not to bump into anyone. he made his way to the gates to deliver the papers.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:48 pm
after taking a slight detour on his way back to the office Kamiya skipped in with a beam on his face. finding an empty location took a while but eventually he found a spot to put down the three boxes he carried with him now. moving back to the dishes he looked at them and simply stared. after a short while Kamiya turned to the kage and asked quizzically.
"uh... what's tea?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 pm
Bast was baffled by Kamiya's question. Someone who didn't know what tea was? Absurd!

"Boil some water in the kettle, take a teabag from one of the boxes in the cabinet, and let the bag soak in the water. Tea's basically just boiled leaves," she explained. She wasn't entirely sure how to get much simpler in her explanation, since she had never had to do it before.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:38 pm
unsure exactly what the kage ment Kamiya did as he was bid. quickly getting some water into the kettle and letting it boil. while the water boiled Kamiya puzzled over the shape of the pot. once the water had been brought to a boil Kamiya grabbed a tea bag and ripped it open and seeing that there wasn't much inside he grabbed another and ripped it open too. putting both inside he would then boil the tea leaves. once he thought it'd boiled sufficiently he poured out the water from the spout and brought the pot with only the boiled leaves in the bottom.
"your tea?"
he asked with a wide innocent grin. he did not know the danger he was now in.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games