Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

A little boy about twelve, some might say he was a young genin but this was the amazing Kyoishi! His red hair and blue eyes, his backpack bouncing a bit and him holding the helmet with well good arms, the helmet couldn't be lifted up by anyone but him. "Kin-chan! I'm back! Look, me and Shi got this cool helmet and some notes, pictures, for you!" He set the helmet on her desk and put his hands to his hips with proudness. Shi rolled his eyes and spoke. "Kyoishi-senpai found it but he couldn't take the full suit of bot so he took it's head." He loved souviners while as Shi didn't. Kyoishi was always excited when going out of Kumo and comming back, he so rarely left so going to Suna was epic to him. Even if he went there once with Sypher, Dai, and Fuyu.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:00 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The situation regarding Isamu was being wrapped up quite nicely for those involved. "Then you may practice just that way, Isamu. Eventually, I'll get you settled officially, once you've got a grasp on your skills then," Kinpaku began. Yuugao had surmised more, which was well, on top of which the she seemed quite pleased. For what reason? There was one likely one, but the raikage couldn't read minds. "I'll be busy for a bit, Isamu. If you'd like, you can see how Suzume may help you for the time being."

Tonou had the next question, of course. Where could he find Kyoishi Inuzuka? That was a lot less predictable since Sypher's passing, but she bit her lip. Suzume and Yuugao departed, and then came, much to the raikage's surprise, Kyo with a pack of shocking surprise. "No need for you to search anymore, Tonou. This is Kyoishi Inuzuka. Welcome back. You certainly know how to surprise me." After all, the jounin was there, with such a pack. She couldn't help but laugh some.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Maemi felt the smallest flicker of shame. Not that he'd done anything wrong but...just that he hadn't been around a lot. He'd never left the village but he'd been pretty much hiding for several months from everyone. And really....who could blame him? The entire village had been horrid the first few weeks he'd been there, hating him for what his brother had SUPPOSEDLY done. Even his friends at the hospital had been unwilling to be near him. Only Suzume had bothered with and he'd not done her right...not at all. Now as he stood outside the Raikage's office, he wondered if he was an idiot If I go in there and apologize...will it make me look weak? Cause I'm NOT weak. I shouldn't have to apologize....but... he rubbed his eyes and reached out, knocking on the door sharply. Now it was too late to turn back.

OoC: Forgive me, all, my absence >A< I have returned and will do mah best once more.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410 ll AC: 8,900 + 500 ll Ryo: 1100 + 400

Doki walked along the halls thinking long and hard on how to report their assignment...as well as explaining Kyo's fairly recent body odor. Before that, she saw a young male with vague familiarity in his shape. "Are you worried about something? Well come in and I can find someone who can help you." Doki suggested to him, smiling a bit as she nudged him gently. Sadly at times, Doki had a mental block when it came to people with drastic appearance changing. It was like that all the time when it came to Sypher, who was quite inconsistent with his trends in fashion.

"Kodoki, Dokijima, entering your office Ma'am." Turning the door she entered with her hands by her sides. Oh, the lady seems happy. I guess she didn't notice.. The young jounin now had a pleasant and fairly jovial expression going on until taking in the lingering reek of Kyoishi's gecko episode. Right then and there, her expression sagged momentarily before she dipped her head in a polite bow. "..Hngh... Erm, I'm ready to report whenever you're done, Ma'am." She said, noticing a couple of new faces. "Oh, and there's another newcomer outside." She said, glancing over her shoulder to see him still standing there.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
Maemi stared as Doki walked in and flushed a dark shade of crimson. Really? He'd only been out of sight for a few months and already people were treating him like he'd just shown up I knew this was a bad idea. he thought, preparing to leave but then heard Doki mention that he was outside and he sighed Well...now I'm stuck. he dropped his head a little then raised and stepped into the office. The first thing that truck him was the smell and he yeched, covering his mouth and nose to keep from being ill "Oogh..." his eyes watered a little but he managed to breath through it and locate the source. Kyo...needs a bath. he thought then coughed before greeting the Raikage "H-Hello, Kage-sama." he said softly, shuffling his feet a little. With Doki not even remembering him, he wondered if Kinpaku would.

Why?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Kyoishi picked the helmet back up, looking to the boy Raikage announced Kyoishi's name to. A...student?! His jaw dropped, surpisnly Kyo could not smell himself. He looked at Doki then saw a familiar, well Maemi's scent was familiar. "Maemi changes as much as Sypher does..." He saw his expression and his eyes grew, he had forgotten he smelled like gecko pee! "Doki...why didn't you remind me before we got here??" He blushed embarrassed, wanting to put that helmet on to hide himself but he couldn't. He could only carry it, not wear it. Shi snickered, he was dealing with the smell easily because he was use to Kyoishi not taking baths. "Hello Maemi-san, sorry for Kyo's smell...he got pee'd on by a gecko he thought was awesome." Kyoishi's blush was red like his hair. What else could go wrong?

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
Maemi knelt to ruffle Shi's fur, scratching the dog behind his ears "A gecko?" he asked, relieved to have something to do as he waited for Kinpaku to speak to him....whether to reprimand him, ask who he was or, worse, just stare at him "Sounds like the gecko was bigger then you." he said, smiling. Maemi seemed...calmer then he had been when he first arrived in Cloud.

Why?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Kyoishi looked at Maemi and grumbled, Shi licked Maemi's face when getting petted because Kyo rarely did it anymore. "Yep! A little gecko just bigger then his hand. You should get him to take a bath before someone passes out from that smell." Kyoishi glared at Shizuki, no one could get him to take a bath but...well Sypher forced him to by throwing him to the nearest pond or using his suiton to spray him with water from his mouth. He was always ironic with that. "The only way I'll take a bath is if Maemi does with me also. Since I know he is too weak to actually make it." He stuck his tounge out friendly to Maemi for once, he hadn't scowled at him at all yet.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She merely waved her hand at Kyo in a snuffy way before referring back to Maemi. Her eyes felt like balloons ready to pop from her sockets at the news of this. "Eh? Maemi? Oh, sorry, you looked so different! I haven't seen you in a while, how are things going?" She smiled at him, a little embarrassed at her error. Then when Kyo started talking again, she felt her thumb and index pinching her temples. She thought tentatively for a moment whether she should just put that special 'meat' to use or not. Though in all sincerity, she felt really concerned about Maemi.

So! She gently patted his shoulder while shaking her head. "Don't be a hero... It'll take three days and three nights just to tell you about his issues with regular bathing.." Doki was slightly exaggerating the lengthy process of that but it was true about the bath part. You might as well beat him on the rocks in the nearest river like laundry..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
Maemi smiled as Shi licked him, turning his head a little to avoid getting it all over his face "A little gecko? That's quite a stench so that gecko must have had a huge bladder." he chuckled before looking at Doki "Things are...ok. I'm just kind of...trying to find something to do...You...you got prettier, Doki." Maemi seemed a bit taken aback that he'd changed that much but...Makes sense...hair cut and colored can change someone. Though Doki is a lot prettier then before. At the mention of making Kyo take a bath, Maemi stood and eyed Kyo "I can make you take a bath. You said you'd take a bath if I take one with you right? Well fine. Let's go take a bath." he walked over to Kyo and crossed his arms, standing only a few inches from him, smiling "All you'll have to do is sit and let me wash you. Its easy." Maemi needed something to do and making Kyo take a bath seemed...like fun.

Why?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

Kyoishi kept a glare at Shi then looked at Maemi who stood right infront of him, looking down at him with such a look. "Hmph, fine but I get to wash you too." He smiled evily and turned away to the raikage as if being stubborn. Maemi would have to drag him away if he ever hoped to get him near water. He stuck his tounge out at Doki.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
"Ok." Maemi agreed easily and hooked an arm through Kyo's. He kept his grip tight, waiting for Kyo to finish up his business with Kinpaku. When he was done, Maemi would ensure Kyo came to the baths...willingly. He didn't let go even as he waited for Kinpaku to acknowledge them all or just dismiss them all If I let go, he'll run away likely.

Why?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki held a hand over her cheek, blushing rather happily at Maemi's compliment. It was odd, this was her first time hearing that from- Well her second time. Only. Her second time. And from a younger male, too. Her eyes were dazing off to a distant wonderland while smiling cheerfully. Then it hit her.. I-I...I can use this power for good! And a little after that..
------
She simply stared at them, shaking her head with an inscrutable expression. It was hard trying to maintain a straight face as well as trying to make it less awkward than they already made it. She had to go so far as to cover her flushed face in her hands. Actually, this wasn't even awkward anymore. "Well whatever is this.. Kyo, could you at least TRY to be a little more dignified, especially in front of Lady Raikage?" Sometimes I am proud to have had him as my teacher but..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm
Isamu Masaoni
User Image

User Image

: Kumogakure :: Gennin :: Oni Clan :: Bukijutsu :: Brawler :: /225 (chakra) :
: Katon :: Raiton :: Saketon :

User Image

Isamu took a little while to process what the Raikage said to him, long enough that more people showed up, including one that carried a strong scent, though it seemed to not phase him in the least. Then a woman and another male entered. All of them seemed to know each other and seemed like they were going to talk about important, catching-up stuff so Isamu decided to excuse himself.

"Well, Raikage-sensei[?] I will go and join Suzume-sensei to start my training." He wondered at the whole thing about getting the redheaded shinobi to bathe, but avoided adding comment to it as it wasn't really his place and it wasn't like he knew the redhead. He left the office with a bow to the Raikage and took a couple more gulps of sake from the jug he carried at all times as he walked out of the office and to where he hoped Suzume and Yuugao would be training at.

-exits-

User Image

{{OOC: heh... people showed up and suddenly I have lots to mention in my post...}}

Jutsu Used: N/A

Jutsu Learned:

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:35 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The office was gathering a crowd again, it seemed. A knock upon the door, and in came Doki not long after that. Why exactly was she speaking to one of the genin as if he were new? There before her was Maemi, the sibling of Sypher. Doki was present to report the progress of her mission, but she couldn't tell what in the world either Maemi or Kyo wanted, but apparently the scent of sake on her person saved herself from the scent of stale urine on the irresponsible jounin's part.
"You're a jounin, Kyo. It's time for little ones to grow up and take responsibility for themselves," the raikage practically barked, to catch his attention. She wasn't looking to tolerate the two of them talking about bathing together. Isamu was getting the hint it was about time to leave, and it was likely just as well.

"Regardless of Kyo's resistance to growing up, I'm going to ask that you all get your business completed, and let the day go on, yes?" It seemed her office was quickly decaying into the plotting of the boy's bath time.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games