Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:38 am
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Tamer
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 385
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 385

Stamina: 210
Total: 210

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives:
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

User Image
Tomek • Chakra: 385/385 • Stamina: 210/210

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren sighs as he enters the academy, carrying a bunch of scolls with him. He had been lucky. It seemed as though the enemy was still at the gate. He had stopped by his house with Tomek to get some of his families scrolls containing his race's jutsu. If he was going to be staying in the academy he was going to train and prepare just in case something happened. Eren stops in front of a table and spreads his scrolls across it. He HAD to study, and learn. "Hmmm... yes, I'll start with these. They're a good place to start." Closing up the scrolls, Eren takes them with him outside the academy, where he takes a swig of his alcohol. After doing this he takes a moment to exhale out a smokescreen of sake. Immediately afterwards Eren flashes through a few hand seals, creating three clones out of the mist.
Sake Kiri no Jutsu [Sake Mist Technique] - Learned
Sake Soeki no Jutsu [Sake Pest Technique] - Learned

Eren realizes that he would not be able to get by on only his family jutsu. Sighing he looks down at his clones, "wait here guys. I'm gonna go get some more scrolls," he says and walks back into the dojo. He's about to get some scrolls when he notices the girl from before. "Oh hey it's you!" he says, walking up to her with Tomek at his side. What was her name... right Terra. "Hey, you evacuated everyone I guess right? You training too just in case everything goes to hell? Uh, you remember me don't you? From the Hokage's office and the dojo?"

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 am
Disturbed Otaku

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu walked over, hearing you talk about training. "Excuse me, if you don't mind, what is it your trying to learn? Maybe I can help you out." He said, more curious to the answer then he probably should.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Verideathul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 am
Terra Senju

User Image

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:1,750

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

Terra's tail swayed back and forth as she continued to try to catch her breath, a hand placed over the middle of her chest as it heaved with each pant. Dripping sweat from her hair, she managed a chuckled as a man walked up to her and asked if she was in a hurry. Her gaze turned upward as she lifted herself to her full 5'2" height, looking up at the man and placing her hands on her hips. "I was in a rush...but finally, I am here...as you can see, however, things are rather crazy. There's an enemy force outside of our gates and we might just call upon you to protect the refugees here. But ask away, this favor of yours..."

Before the man could answer her, Terra witnessed the same man from the hokage's office, the one with the horns.. Terra managed a slight purr and a small smile at the familiar sight, waving to him wearily as he neared with a large wolf at his side. She was right about him being a tamer, after all, the sight of his companion making her think of her own back at the gates. She chuckled at him too at his words. "Of course I do, how could I ever forget the...the..." Still breathing hard, she pointed to her own head where the horns would be if she had them. Kneeling down on one knee, she tried to beckon his companion over. "You must be Tomek," she purred to it, hoping it'd come to her, "and you must be Eren..it's good to see you again." The man to their side blurted out that he could help them with training, Terra's ears perking up at the thought and her immediately exclaiming, "Absolutely! I need water and earth jutsu scrolls immediately, all of them if possible. What do you need, Eren?"

”is to truly live your whole life.”

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.
• Jazz Hands: As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren chuckles a bit and rubs the back of his head embarrassingly. "Right, my horns and furry ears are rather hard to forget I hear. Same for your tail," Eren comes to a stop a few feet in front of her and folds his hands behind his head, looking completely nonchalant and unperturbed by the fact Konoha was facing an invasion. Of course, on the inside, he was really really ******** scared! He had only just become a genin! What could he do to help? Shaking his head of his thoughts, Eren looks back at Tomek who was a bit behind him, looking at him with a questioning look. The boy nods, "It's fine Tomek. She's a friend. She might smell like cat but she is definitely a friend," Eren chuckles yet again as Tomek approaches Terra's outstretched hand, not hesitating for a moment because he trusted his friend. Looking up at the man who was probably a Jounin Eren answers his question as well, "right, I can use some help too. Other than my clan jutsu, I want to learn some katon and raiton, although I already have a general idea of what I want to learn."

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 am
Disturbed Otaku
Verideathul

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu smiled. "Well, im a ninja with katon and suiton, so i may be able to help you after all. Now, what do you two have in mind?" He asked as he pulled out element scrolls.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 am
Terra Senju

User Image

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC: 1,750

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

”To live in each current moment,”

Terra's chest had stopped heaving as much as her breath was getting recovered, her body moving less and less with each passing moment. She was more than amused as how embarrassed Eren seemed to be of his horns, at the mentioning of her tail it swayed around multiple times. "What, this little thing?" Terra grinned and pulled it close to her, "A tamer's best friend." She nodded enthusiastically at her own words as Eren pressured Tomek into coming over towards her. Scratching Tomek behind the ears, she smiled and nuzzled her cheek into his face, enjoying the downtime and would be even more if it wasn't for the circumstances surrounding them. Yet she allowed herself to have this moment.

After the man pulled scrolls out of seemingly nowhere, Terra's eyes opened wide as the scrolls just seemed to keep unwinding. Her eyes squinted at the notes and names, trying to pick out just which ones she'd like out of all of them; her number of options were plenty, but her limitations on learning were plenty as well. After looking it over a few times, she leaned forward on all fours and pointed to two of them, "These! Mizu no Tatsumaki and Mizo Bunshin No Jutsu, please sir." With a toothy grin showing her off her cat-like canines and her tail swaying in agreement, she awaited the man's response.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

Verideathul

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 am
Verideathul

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu nodded. "Alright the. What about you?" He asked the young boy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 am
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Passives:

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren stifles a laugh as Tomek very affectionately licks the woman on the cheek. "Yes a tamer's best friend I suppose," he chuckles lightly and gets on a knee next to her, his ears twitching in that annoying way they often did when he was nervous. He really was going to have to get over this being around people thing. Eren's gaze slides towards Terra next to him and he chuckles again at something only he knew was funny. And that being around pretty ladies too. He'd definitely have to get over that if he was going to be a shinobi. Shaking his head, Eren focuses his attention back onto the scroll in front of him. "There's so many choices. I'll have narrow this down a bit and learn only the ones that will be most useful to me," he mumbles this to himself as he looks down at the scroll, scratching Tomek behind the ears absentmindedly as he does so. It takes him a few minutes for his indecisive mind to come ot a decision, but Eren finally does. He lists each jutsu that he would like to learn, pointing at them on the scroll as he does, "these are the katon jutsu I would like to learn most for now. The rest of my time I think will go to raiton and my family's jutsu. The katon jutsu I would like to learn now though are: Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique], Shouidan no Jutsu [Incendiary Technique], Kita no Jutsu [Aerial Explosion Technique], Nenshou Tosshin [Burning Rush]," he looks up at the man in front of him and raises a questioning eyebrow, "think you can do that? If you want you can focus on Terra first since it seems like she has less she would like to learn. I can train some raiton jutsu to use in combination with her suiton jutsu in the upcoming shitstorm. We're only genin so we'll need every advantage we can get if we don't want to be a hindrance." Eren's jokester mode was, for the most part, toned down a bit now.

[ ~ ]

Disturbed Otaku

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 am
Disturbed Otaku

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

"Wow, now that's quite a long list. let me think." thinks over what to do to make it easier.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 am
Verideathul

kiropterain1

User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Used/Gained: - 380
Total: 5

✘ Sake Souken [Sake Creation]
Rank E
The Oni clan member is able to take any amount of water, entrust it with their chakra, and cause it to change into a fine alcohol known as sake. If someone is to consume the chakra enhanced sake, they will restore however much chakra was used to create it. A single usage of this technique can create a quart of sake.

Passives:

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Filled Sake Gourd (Normal Sake) ll Filled Sake Gourd (Will Replenish 380 Chakra)

User Image

"I do not wish to fight.
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Eren's eye twitches slightly at the man's claim that he would have to think. The village was under threat of invasion. There was no time to think! Only to act. Sighing Eren stands up, "well, when you're done thinking let me know. I'll be outside training my clan techniques for the upcoming battle. You might as well start with Terra here in that case then." Shrugging, Eren leaves the academy to go outside with his clones, leaving Tomek to keep Terra and the jounin - whose name he did not even know yet - company. Stopping next to one of his clones Eren reaches up to his head, plucks out a single strand of his hair, and places it on the clone's head. "Hopefully this will work," he mumbles and, grabbing the clone, throws it with all of his might towards a tree. With a snap of the fingers, the clone explodes brilliantly! Eren smiles and takes his gourd filled with sake once again. Bringing it to his lips, he takes a small drink. "On to the next one then. Success is such a wonderful feeling." Eren laughs and, swishing the sake left in his mouth that he hadn't swallowed, spits out a decent sized puddle at the remaining two clones' feet. Arms immediately rise up from the puddle to grab at the clone and hold them in place. All these jutsu are then followed up by the last one he would have to do with the clones. It didn't even require chakra too! That was quite surprising, considering it was apparently a B-Rank jutsu. Eren wasn't complaining though. The less of his chakra he had to use up when performing a jutsu the better. As a genin his chakra reserves left more to be desired. Snapping his fingers again just for effect, Eren's next jutsu is followed immediately after. The two clones being bound by the arms rising from the pool turn into two spheres of alcohol. The spheres bounce around for a bit while Eren looks on, smiling in amusement. He shakes his head though, realizing he would have to get back to work. He'd learned a bit but not nearly enough. With a sigh, Eren releases the jutsu, letting the bouncing spheres of sake turn into just, well, sake.
[Sake-splosion - Learned]
[Chinsui Mosaku no Jutsu [Drunk Groping Technique] - Learned]
[Baundo Soeki no Jutsu [ Bouncing Pest Technique] - Learned]

"How should I proceed? That was all I read so I guess I should look into the scrolls a little bit more. If I'm fast enough I should be able to train with that jounin inside before long." Eren is mumbling to himself as he sits down with his back against the wall of the academy. Scroll open in front of him, he looks carefully through it to find the most useful jutsu he could have in his repertoire. It doesn't take long before he sees a few things he likes. "Right, right! I'll learn these then! For someone like me who regularly uses taijutsu these would be most invaluable. I'll learn this one first though. It could prove useful." Eren stands up with a look of excitement on his face. Grabbing his gourd he bites the cork top with his teeth and, pulling it off, spits it out of his mouth. Eren then brings the gourd to his lips again and gathers some sake into his mouth. After doing so, he takes a couple minutes to swish the sake around in his mouth, probably more than necessary. While doing so he, of course, imbues his chakra into the sake. After he is finished, Eren completes the jutsu by spitting. What he spits out, however is not a liquid. The sake he spits is solidified into dozens of thumb-sized pellets that would do some good blunt damage if they hit a person. Eren smiles at his success and finally gets to the main course of what he wanted to learn. Coating his arms with sake, he watches as the alcohol actually does NOT drip off of him. This was because of the fact that the sake was imbued with his chakra, giving him some rather tough gloves. Not only that, but the gloves could be enhanced by his chakra element. Eren decides to test out both, and uses katon for the sake glove on his left hand, and raiton for the glove on his right hand. Eren smiles again and laughs as his left fist is covered in fire and his right fist crackles with electricity. He decides to make this even better by using another jutsu. With this jutsu not only were Eren's fists covered by the glove, but the gloves had essentially turned into a gauntlet by covering the whole arms! "This is ******** awesome!" Eren yells, punching forward. By manipulating the sake, he has it move outward to extend his punching range. There is a huge, broad smile on his face as he cancels both jutsu, letting his arms return to normal. "Okay so there's one more... I can pull this off easy!" Feeling confident now, Eren performs one of the only jutsu the Oni family possess that does not require alcohol. Making a single hand seal, he simply gathers chakra into his upper torso. Holding it there, he lets it expand throughout his body. This has the effect of causing Eren's body to double in size. He does not get fat though of course. Instead he gets bigger... and much, MUCH stronger. Smiling, Eren releases the jutsu and returns to his normal size with a yawn.
[Sake Tama no Jutsu [Sake Bullet Technique]- Learned]
[Tebukuro no Sake [Alcoholic Gloves] - Learned]
[Merutodaun no Tenou [Heaven's Meltdown] - Learned]
[Shikon Hoppeta Kasei [ Purple Cheeked Growth ] - Learned]

Feeling quite accomplished indeed, Eren walks back inside the academy. Filling up his gourd with water, he performs the sake creation jutsu to turn the water into sake. He uses as much of his chakra making it as he can get away with using, because he knew that by doing this the next time he drank this sake he would have his chakra increased by that amount. Finding another bottle of sake, he steals it and decides that it would be best to carry two gourds with him at all times. One gourd filled with normal sake, and another gourd filled with sake that would replenish his chakra. Feeling immediately exhausted after using that much chakra, Eren walks past Terra and the Jounin on his way to a corner to sleep in, "I'll be sleeping while you're training Terra dude. Wake me up when you're done. I have to rest up and get my chakra back."

[ Whew! What a monster of a post! Lol for me at least ]

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 am
User Image
Hikari made her way into the Academy, she'd heard the tailed girl, and wasn't that new, say that Genin were to go to the Academy and protect the people from there. She walked in and looked around, she was surprised to see that the tailed girl was there, as well as a Jounin and a young man with... horns? He was asleep in a corner and she wondered if he'd exhausted himself training. She shook her head and walked a little away from the trio, the jounin, genin and wolf, and opened her Suiton and Raiton scrolls to look through the techniques, she knew she needed to learn them all, but right now she was only going to focus on the ones that could be of the most help in a battle situation.

Hikari read through the Raiton scroll for a moment before she set it aside, she'd focus on the Rakurai no Jutsu and Raikou Henge no Jutsu. But one at the time for best results. She glanced over the trio once more before she walked outside. She created a couple clones and closed her eyes to focus. She made the necessary hand signs for the Rakurai no Jutsu and focused her chakra in her right hand, once she'd gathered enough she opened her eyes and lashed her hand out at one of the clones, the chakra released from her hand and arced toward the clone. She held her breath, but the energy flickered and died before impact and she groaned in disappointment. She mentally reviewed the scroll once more to see where she went wrong and mumbled under her breath, "Slipped up on one of the seals. Damn, okay, one more time." She'd developed a habit of talking to herself after her parents died and left her alone several years ago.

She grit her teeth and started to gather her chakra once more before she carefully did the hand signs and forced her chakra back into her hand. She lashed out at the clone again, and this time it hit. She grinned as the clone exploded into smoke on impact. [Rakurai no Jutsu learned]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 am
Eren continues to sleep.

OOC: Lol every post I make while sleeping gives me 1/4 of my chakra back and I freaking used it all up XD  

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
Hikari practiced the Rakurai no Jutsu until she had it perfected before she turned her attention to the Raikou Henge no Jutsu. This one wasn't going to be easy she knew. Then she took several deep breaths and centered herself, going into a nearly zen-like state in an effort to focus properly on the technique. Her first few attempts left her with nothing but frizzy hair and a bad case of static-cling that had her grumpy and irritable.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 pm
Eren's ear twitches in his sleep and, rolling over, yawns.

OOC: Two more times then I can learn raiton too! >_<  

Disturbed Otaku

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 pm
Disturbed Otaku

User Image
Hikari glared at her clone as she focused solely on the jutsu, show would get this damn it. She grit her teeth and did the appropriate hand signs before she transformed into lightning and bounced off of her clone, which disappeared on impact. Hikari herself was knocked out of the henge when she hit a nearby tree. She fell to the ground, dizzy and more than just a little nauseous, but she felt accomplished [Raikou Henge no Jutsu learned]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games