Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:20 pm
((Same, late afternoon or early evening.))

"Because I'd like for them to have a good life without you messing everything up like usual!" Van said when Mala came up. "Some poor sap found the ring Atius was in." he said before looking down at his kids. "Go be with mom for now, okay? Dad's got some business to take care of..." he said nudging them along toward Mala.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 pm
Mala took her children and lead them inside as quickly as possible. Before she left, though, she was sure to say one thing. "Please get rid of him soon. I don't want Atius using his mortal host as an excuse to peep at me like he did earlier."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:47 pm
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Van cried in rage. "You can't be satisfied screwing with me, you have to go after my wife too?!?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:16 pm
Mala then went on to take Larai and Kai into their room. "Kai, Larai, you might not want to venture outside your room for the rest of today." she warned them, kneeling down on the floor and offering them both a hug afterwards.

"What can I say? She has nice breasts." Atius smirked as he said this, doing a groping hand motion towards his chest. He did this simply to piss Van off, especially since he knew that no actual harm could come to him in this situation - only his vassal would be harmed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:23 pm
"Hey mom, just who was that creep anyway?" Kai asked after letting his mom have her hugs.

Van just went right up to Atius and gave him another one of his 'healing punches'. The god would get what was coming to him, and no lasting damage would be done to the body.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:36 pm
"He's a moron from times long past. Let's just stick with that, okay?" Mala said, obviously not wanting to go into much detail - else Kai might actually want to watch the fight unfold.

Atius went skidding far back, eventually crashing into a hard brick building. Ouch!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:40 pm
"How many times do I have to beat you senseless before you leave us alone? Hell, I want as little to do with the gods as possible now! You're the one that keeps coming after me out of spite and jealousy!" Van said ready to walk away at any time. "Just because I'm better looking and actually happy with my life."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:52 pm
Atius struggled upwards and glared at Van. "You think that's the reason?! HA! You were always undermining my authority, making me look like the fool, and you got away with it barely a slap on the wrist! You never faced consequences for your actions and I was always the one who had to clean up during the aftermath! Why wouldn't I hate you?!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm
"You had me sealed up for FIVE THOUSAND YEARS!! I think my wrist has been slapped enough for one lifetime!" Van said. "I'd be happy to stay out of your hair, you just need to leave me alone! Good grief, your grudge-holding is worse than my wife!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:14 pm
"What else can I do?! Because of you, I have nothing! Since this is the only host I could find, nothing is all that I will ever have! You, though, you still have everything you could possibly ever want. What am I to do?! Because of you, I am nothing!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 pm
"Then stop whining and coming after me and finding a way to fix that!" Van said folding his arms, a feeling of dread in the back of his mind that he was about to turn into a life coach or motivational speaker. "Trying to rub me out isn't going to make your life any better, just full of pain with every punch I give you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm
"You say that as if it's easy! With my charm, you have to admit, there's no way in hell that I'll ever ammount to anything without the pantheon!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm
Van raised an eyebrow at this. "What, did they all finally decide to kick your a** outta there? I'd think you'd head back up there if you ever get out of that body. I say 'if' because you've got a snowball's chance in hell that me or Mala would want to help you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 pm
Atius looked down in embarassment. "My daughter, Vivium, usurped my position by sleeping with half of the pantheon. After you and Mala sealed me up, that pretty much took away any chance I had at returning without being mocked."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm
Van tried to hold back his snickering, but he kind of failed. "So, your daughter, the goddess of purity, slept her way to the top? Star parenting right there, man. But that was during your time sealed up, you could have a good talk with her once you get out of that creepy body and back up to the gods' realm."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games