Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:39 pm
It's always the hardest for us. They get to kill civvies, we can't. They get to use chemical weapons, we don't. They get to take hostages, we shouldn't. They get to fire gigantic weapons of mass destruction... well, actually we do that too... >_> Annnyyy ways, I'm infiltrating their intelligence. Apparently, someone could see me...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 pm
intresting. i really think we need someone who specializes in infiltration beyond everything. you others are good at a lot of things and infiltration is one of them... but... well... personally i'd make this a long standing infiltration where you slowly merge yourself into their system and then start syphoning off information and other things. my plan for espionage missions is that. it'll take a while... but hey... it'd be worth my effort in not getting caught.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 pm
well we where ment to get caught from the beggining....or someone misread my post. I was def not standing in the middle of the street...i was on a ledge or a dune far off in the desert already.......so its whatever i guess.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 pm
so... when do we get to come in? if not soon i'm returning to suna.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm
Yo-ko
well we where ment to get caught from the beggining....or someone misread my post. I was def not standing in the middle of the street...i was on a ledge or a dune far off in the desert already.......so its whatever i guess.....

Bast was only saying that as an exaggeration. XD Nah, we were meant to be seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Ergo War
Yo-ko

Bast was only saying that as an exaggeration. XD Nah, we were meant to be seen.
i kinda assumed....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Hmm? I didn't mean to get caught, which is why I was separated from your group. Ah well.... It's possible one of the Jashinists is a Byakugan, or Sharingan user. Or another kind of similar detection.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm
Chezmonkey
Hmm? I didn't mean to get caught, which is why I was separated from your group. Ah well.... It's possible one of the Jashinists is a Byakugan, or Sharingan user. Or another kind of similar detection.
Yeah.....but it happens....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm
straight on sneaking in isn't going to work. lol.
oh and i just want some clarification on how the improving of learnt jutsu works. do i have to relearn it for making it more powerful? does it take up extra jutsu slots for each time i learned to power it up? that kinda stuff is what i'm wondering.
hopefully people understand what i typed there cuz i dont. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 pm
Just relearn the jutsu to power it up, dreadno. ex. "Lucas continued to study Henge, moving his body to make the image better, larger, & more in control..." It only takes up the jutsu slot that it was meant to take up.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 pm
ok. thanks AandOE. that'll be helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Not a problem. If other people want to join in on the Jashin festival, go ahead! I can't promise anything, but it'll be fun...  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Hmmm.... black market... high explosives.... hmmmm. I wonder if there are things available for purchase wink

In other news... uhm. Errr....

Remember: Jashinists are hard to kill. I mean, pretty hard. Not too hard of course, just mostly hard. Middly hard? Semi-hard? Perhaps somewhat-hard-but-not-completely-invincible...?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 pm
AandOE
Not a problem. If other people want to join in on the Jashin festival, go ahead! I can't promise anything, but it'll be fun...

Tired of sitting around, Taking this as an invitation, James isn't stupid it's his first real mission, going to hang back and provide support. I can stitch up anybody unless its really bad.

I got poison, ice spikes, and a elbow strike that could smash a glacier, and can deflate lungs with the fury of 1000 punches.

will that kill Jashin or at least royally screw them enough to not worry about.? or is this completely out of crafty Gennin territory.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:17 am
Sorry, I was holding back a tad to see how easy it was to get through the gates. Feel free to start moving.

And... Poison, unlikely but possible, Ice spikes probably not, Elbow strike I wouldn't advise, same with the punches.

But, I'm sure you'll think of something if you are faced with one. The Gennin of the sand are crafty...  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games