Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather stood silently away from everyone else. She saw a familiar face, Shina, but she quickly went to talk to some other second years. Where is Remy? She must have gotten lost in the sea of first years again... she thought. Feeling a sudden wave of shyness flood over her, she backed up a few steps. She wanted to hide away. Without Remy with her to balence out her quiet nature, she felt out of place. Not looking where she was going, she ran right into someone. She turned around quickly. "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention. Uhhh... I'm Heather Hawthorn. Second year Hufflepuff." she said in a rather paniced tone. She stuck her hand out for a shake, then got a good look at who she had run into. It was a boy with pitch black hair and piercing blue eyes. He appeared to be a first year, since she didn't regonize him.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle tugged on her pony tail in nervousness and anticipation. "Hello Hannah." She said with a smile. She like everyone else in their group was ready for the sorting to happen and for them to finally begin their schooling. She wanted to be the best witch possible but that wasn't going to happen until after the sorting. Michelle chewed on her lip in thought, her fingers still entwined in her hair.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
"Back already?"Gracie asked with a smile. "Couldn't find anyone more interesting than me right?" She asked, winking at Hannah, with a laugh. She ruffled her hair and continued bouncing on her feet. "If the professor and boats don't get here soon, I think I might scream." She said with anticipation obvious in her voice. She was practically buzzing with excitement. Gracie had not dyed her hair, and put all her effort into reading her books over summer, just to spend hours standing at a train station waiting for a professor to bring them to the school.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Eagerly jumping off the train, James was excited to start her first year. There were so many people! James worried that she wouldn't be able to find anyone to be friends with, or even to speak to. James was so busy looking around, that she hardly noticed anything else, causing her to nearly knock over a boy who also appeared to be a first year.

Blushing, Jamesina composed herself. "Sorry! I didn't see you there!" she said quickly to the boy who appeared to be feeling self-conscious. "I'm Jamesina Machlachlan by the way. Most people just call me James though," she added, finding this a good opportunity to make an acquaintance.

"I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless.

I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."

{OOC: @TechNerd0072: I hope you don't mind that I decided to have James have some interaction with Dhylan. Feel free to have him react however.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl looked at the girls who had run into him. She was a second year? He looked directly into her eyes, being of the same height. "Owwh... Why is everyone running into me? I do not have magnets sewn into my clothes!" He looked at both girls, then rubbed his head.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 am
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Butterfly-ish
✔Status: Single

Simon smiled widely when Riley called out his name and hugged him. He felt the fluttering in his stomach that his mother described as butterflies, which, in his mind made sense since that was what this feeling felt like. When she broke the hug and turned bashful, he felt a little heat rise to his cheeks as well. "My summer was alright, I guess. Got glasses cause my sight problem became too much to bear. But, other than that, fine. Y...yours?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled at Gracie's remake,"Yes I totally missed you Gracie," she giggled and looked out were the boats were supposed to be coming from."Gracie I will join in your screaming if you start," she said with a smile feeling a little more comfortable with the new people. She could already tell Hogwarts was changing her shyness. She was more outgoing so far than she had been in years. I guess it's because these kids are kind of the same as me in a way instead of muggles that tease at your strange ways, Hannah thought to herself."So Michelle have you seen Daisy," she asked and then noticed the other girl with them named Nell."Hello I am Hannah it is very nice to meet you, she said with a sweet smile.
 (O.C.C: sorry I know Hannah was technacly here for all of this, but I wasn't so I am just acting like she never noticed you guys Hahahaha)

User Image
User Image
Mood--- Excited/Nervous

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Bored Bored Bored Ooooo friends!!!!

Gracy

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:19 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

James laughed. ["I guess I'm just particularly clumsy. That or you've got rotten luck." She had to admit that it was kinda of funny.

{OOC: That awkward moment when multiple people post at once. XD}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy looked around, trying to find Heather amidst the sea of first years. She tried standing on her tip-toes, but it really didn't help. "Heather?! Heather!!" she began shouting as she searched.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:22 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? With the gang.
What am I thinking? Oh, Sam.

Katrina couldn't help but smirk at Sam's arrival and his comment about her black eye. "I wish but my brother's a real prat and he woulda beaten me up for that." Kat flicked her eyes between Annabelle and Sam and smiled.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:24 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Unsorted |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl smiled cockily. "I blame luck. I have always been rather clumsy. My name is Dhylan, by the way, but you may call me Dhyl." He looked at the girls with a smile.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam quirked an eyebrow at Kat and said, "Well, your brother will get his sooner or later. All the bad ones do." He smirked and then glanced over at Annabelle. "Oh, so those two were my twin brothers Edd and Erik. Annoying little twits, if you ask me."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:26 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather felt bad about running into the boy. Then, another girl ran into him, and she didn't feel quite as bad about herself as she did about the boy. Her name was James. She had long brown hair and round brown eyes. Heather, deciding she needed some friends, smiled at her. "Hello James. I'm Heather. Second year Hufflepuff." she said. Wow. Two introductions in the same instant? The skies must have opened up and shown the bright sunlight on the shy girl's social status, because this was more social interaction in one minute than she had all last year. Suddenly, she heard Remy's voice. She turned around, and there was her sister, searching for her. She went over, took her hand, and took her to James and the boy, who had introduced himself as Dhylan. "There you are, Rem. I was worried." she said to her sister. Turning back to the first years, she smiled. "It's nice to meet you both, James and Dhyl. This is my sister and bestest friend in the world, Remy." she said, gesturing to the girl beside her.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

”Oh, so you’re the brainy sort, huh?” Elizabeth teased playfully, her nose wrinkled gently as she smiled brightly at the girl beside her. ”Remind me to sit next to you during history class, hehe,

“I honestly have no idea what house I want to be in, they’re all pretty brilliant, in their own rights. My da’ was in Slytherin though, and I’m sure he’ll want me to be in there… But I haven’t even seen him in the past few years…”
She began to ramble, a bad habit, for sure, but it was rare that she ever got the chance to be with children her own age. ”Anyway, I’m sorry, I tend to ramble a lot when I don’t know what to say.”

Hogsmeade Station
--- with Tobyn and Damien and Marina
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am
Jamesina Machlachlan
Unsorted First Year
User Image

James was relieved to know she wasn't the only clumsy one. However, she couldn't help but think that multiple clumsy people together could only lead to disaster. After all, one was bad enough! "It's a pleasure to meetcha," the girl replied. "Would I be wrong in guessing you're also a first year?" she asked sheepishly, not wanting to insult Dhyl.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:29 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smirked. "I knew it. I mean who wouldn't miss me? I'm fantastic." She laughed and finally ceased her bouncing. "I think screaming might get their attention. Of course they might deaf to soo." She laughed and started bouncing once again.

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle shook her head when Hannah asked her a question. "No, I haven't seen her but, there are a lot of kids around. She's probably off in the crowd somewhere." She smiled "Or she got trampled to death. That's very likely too." She smirked, a laugh dancing in her eyes. She licked her lips and watched as Gracie once again began bouncing and rolled her eyes. "You know Grace if you keep up with that you'll be passed out before we even get to the sorting."
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games