Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 am
User Image

Dalila walked over to the older half demon and leaned down to nuzzle her hair while purring to her. "Nyeh.... Then you better wait up and be ready for me to return. Either victrious, wounded, or with other demons singing my death song. I will return big cousin, just you wait." She gently kissed the top of her head and pulled away before saying, "Oh, and Sirrah? Does your mate know you and Nina just had sex a few hours ago? What about Satoshi? No, wait..... Your mate does know. He was present. He went somewhere with a electronic item. Odd............. MYAN~!" Dalila cried out and began to play with a large ball of yarn, instantly scurrying after the cloth object for a bit then standing up and heading out. She looked once more at her cousin and grinned, her claws deadly. "And I will keep the Mortal Realm safe. Just you watch and see."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 am
User Image

Aurora Grimmhide

Aurora ran over to her best driend, saying loudly "Dali-chan! You got front lines again. You always get so lucky and get the battles. Atch, I wish I was in the troops. I got baby sitting duty." She saw the blue eyed female tilt her head in confusion. "The grand kids. I got Artemis and Franz duty and I help Sirrah and Hannika with whatever. Who ever they are. I wonder what Eppy got." She mused, sighing down at the smaller female. She wished she could see battle as she was strong enough to beat up four elite guard by herself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 am
User Image

Epsilon Darkweb

Epsilon stood upside-down on a tree branch looking down at the other two. "Adult baby sitting. The kids, wife and the wife's female lover. Dammit all to the Depths Dali, you always get so lucky. I wish I got into a battle more often. Eh, better just suck it up and be proud. After all, Satoshi is entrusing us with his family and that says alot Aurora. We better set up some damn good webs to keep the insects back. Mmmmm....... Insects......." He said then looked at the two women apologetically, his spider demon self obvious at that moment. "Oops, sorry ladies. I keep forgetting you don't enjoy injecting your prey with toxins that liquify them and drink the innard goo like a slushy. Mmmmm.... Innard goo..... Oh sorry again..." Epsilon repeated at their gags of disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura glanced up at the funny hanging spider demon and growled halfheartedly. "You think you're displeased? Not only do I not get to fight, my mistresses might as well be a million miles away, where I can't protect them..." Sakura yipped sadly and wrapped her arms around her knees, watching the crowd of demons with a chagrined expression and wishing she was old enough to go with them. It would take her mind off her most recent failure.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Kina walked over, her grace now even more haunting now that she was more mature, and hugged her lover as she purred, rubbing her generous breasts in the dog demons face. She had discovered that it kept her girlfriend from staying upset. "Sabokita, I am of the heres. Can't you be doing the happys of that?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 am
User Image
Sakura

Sakura blushed and embraced her lover in return, kissing her chest softly before lifting her head to look into Kina's beautiful eyes. "Hai. Arigatou, Kina-san. I am glad you are here." She sighed and tugged Kina down to sit in her lap, resting her head on the other girl's soft chest. "I suppose I'm glad I'm not going to fight... You, either. I'd be worried about you the whole time."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah stood on the porch, arm in arm with Amilia, glaring at her husband with a look that would kill if looks could. "You have no right to keep me from this battle, Satoshi," she hissed at her husband. "I have as much right to fight for the safety of the human realm as you do. Perhaps more so, considering I'm actually human. And remember? I won our first battle... Arguably, I'm a better warrior than you. So don't presume you'll stand in my way, you scruffy dog."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi growled and yanked Kirrah close to him with a hand on her arm, dislodging her from Amilia's hold. "No. Out of the question. Kirrah, you fool, my soul would cease to exist if you were killed again. Can't you see that and just stay out of it for once?" He snarled and shook her slightly at the mention of their first sword fight. "That was centuries ago, Kirrah! Don't assume that I've not improved at all in our time apart!"

"Well, then, shall we fight again?" he heard her ask, seeing the glint of fury in her eyes that had intrigued him all those years before. "If I win, I get to come and join the fight. If you win, I'll stay here like a good little wife. How does that sound, husband? After all, it should be no trouble for a demon like you to defeat a little human woman like me."

Satoshi saw several of his subordinates looking at him curiously. His pride would be grievously wounded if he declined her challenge. He looked back at Kirrah, the love of his existence, with eyes like stone. "I accept. Let us battle." At a gesture from him, one of his soldiers handed him a pair of swords. A large space opened up on the lawn for the two duelists. Satoshi tossed Kirrah a sword, which she caught and unsheathed with a rather flashy show of grace.

The demon had to smirk at how similar this was to the day they'd met. Not alone by any means, but for all they cared it was as if they were the only two in the world. Just the two of them and their swords, locked in a passionate, violent dance. "Ladies first," he offered, his tone ironic as he repeated the words from long ago, gesturing for Kirrah to take the first blow.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:38 am
User Image

Amilia sighed and watched the married couple, half wanting Kirrah to win to prove a point to the demon and half wanting Satoshi to win to keep Kirrah safe. She had to admit, she was likely to go or stay depending on the results. Mili refused to leave her lovers side and Den would do as she told him. "Okay kids. Let's fight" Was her dry comment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:54 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah laughed at Satoshi and twirled her blade experimentally, getting the feel of it before taking a casual step toward her husband. "You know... That's the same mistake you made last time, my love... Are you sure you've improved?" With that jab, Kirrah ran at Satoshi, feinting left before landing a strike on his sword arm with the flat of her blade, not cutting him... yet. "What's the matter dear, gotten slow in your old age? Perhaps you should be the one to stay behind..."

The redhead just giggled in response to Satoshi's ferocious snarling; she knew very well that though he'd do his best to disarm her, he'd never hurt her no matter how she taunted him. She had to do some fancy footwork to escape his violent slashes that would have cut her in half if she hadn't moved, finally getting serious about the fight.

'Hope this doesn't end up like the last time...' she thought with sudden worry, remembering how they'd ended up with their swords pressed to each other's throats, in a stalemate. Truly, the only reason she'd won their first battle was because her sister had intervened... Stabbing Satoshi in the back, nearly killing him. How angry Kirrah had been at the interference...

Kirrah was jerked from her reminiscing by the clang of Satoshi's blade on hers, gasping as the weapon was jerked from her grasp. She stumbled back as Satoshi tossed aside his own sword, lunging at her and pinning her to the grass. "I win," she heard him whisper in her ear before his lips grazed her neck. In the next moment he was on his feet, with a displeased and dazed Kirrah in his arms.

"Very well... I'll stay," said Kirrah in a subdued voice, embracing Satoshi tightly around the waist. "But you'd better come back, you scruffy dog... I won't forgive you if you don't." She saw him nod and leaned up as he leaned down, pressing her lips fiercely to his. 'He'll be alright... He has to be...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi very reluctantly removed his lips from Kirrah's, holding her to him greedily for a minute more before lowering his arms with a sigh. "I will miss you... But you will be safe here. I've seen to it." He smiled and ran a hand through her soft hair. "If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't have won if you hadn't been so distracted." The demon kissed his wife once more, softly, before she walked back over and embraced Amilia. He turned back to organizing his troops, feeling a bit less excited than before.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 am
User Image

Eblis stood in front of his group, his eyes roaming over his fifty demons but always returning to Dalila. The demon smiled at her and saw her shudders before ge called, "Let's move out! We got a rebellion to crush!" And began to march them out, not seeing his sister glancing back just once at her cousin as he only focused on the riad.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Dalila lay in her small burrow and tossed around restlessly. She didn't like being so far from Hell and so close to Eblis; the demon had already dared to kiss her shoulder as they were turning in and made her feel vile. At least she had been able to scratch him into letting her go. The woman heard a strange commotion from the ground level and began to move to the mouth, only to be shoved back in by the demon himself. "Hello Dalila. I was hoping we would meet like this." He crooned and the woman stumbled away from him in terror. "Get away from me Eblis! Get out of my burrow, now!" The half demon demanded, but soon found him in front of her, Dali trying to sink into the wall.

She felt his hands moving up her shaking and shuddering body, her vivid blue eyes full of tears. When he leaned in closer still, she turned her face away from him, feeling his mouth on her neck instead, her shaking growing as she bit back a sob. "Come now Dalila. I am your brother. Show me how you remember your place." His voice commanded, and her mind was flooded with memories of him violating her brutally, her screams and yowls, the blood. Oh did she recall the moment she had stopped fighting him physically; ten hours into the time. But she remembered still greater when she had broken and finally begged him to stop with words he had desired; a day and a half later. "Please Master Eblis... Please stop it... It hurts so bad...... Please Master..." He had continued for five more hours before turning off the lights, leaving her bloody, sobbing, and humiliated. Dalila suddenly screamed and slashed at him wildly, leaving deep gashes and blood in her wake. Eblis cursed and began to attack in revenge, lighting the entire area with his magic to keep her from healing.

Dalila barely heard his words of, "Now dear sister, we will have fun again." And then the roof fell in, a host of rebels landing around them and beating him into unconsciousness. Dalila took advantage of the darkness to heal just enough to clutch her clothes around her and run out of there. When she emerged from the burrow, she saw the entite battalion laid to waste, rebels killing those still alive. She began to stagger towards where Satoshi was currently stationed, her wounds still leaving blood as the half demon escaped to fall into the camp of her allies, saying just before blacking out, "All.... Dead....... Uncle must.... be kept.... safe...." Then glorious darkness took over her mind and she passed out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Shiji finally yanked the other rebels off of the demon, casting his won shadow onto the male and yelling, "You fools! Have you lost your minds!" The dog demon now standing as he cast his shadow on the now mending demon. "He is the leader of the demons that are on our side. Now get your sorry asses moving and clean up the trail. We can't have daddy doggie sniffing us out." The Shiba Inu said, walking away and leaving the now groaning demon in darkness alone.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Eblis finally groaned himself awake, wiping off the blood and spreading it on a corpse instead. The demon glared at it and began to use his less known ability of changing corpse biological make up into that of his own. In a few minutes, the demon was staring at himself, a beaten, bloody, and dead version of himself that was identical in every way. He walked out and saw Shiji, nodding to the were-dog curtly. "Report."

The Shiba Inu stood up taller and said, "All things clear on our front Sir. we are pulling back now and about to switch our advance troops. The Demon will be on the war path now and we best turn before he gets here." The white furred male told him.

Eblis nodded and waved his approval, taking his common form of a satyr and rushing off with the other demons rebels, their scents masked by the rebels as the retreated into the night.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games