Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:08 am
(Well, time for a Mcguffin. Oh! and speaking of deleting people, where's Molly?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 pm
Draco was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe that the real Raven was standing before him. "Wow... I'll be damned... It's an absolute honor to meet a legend, such as yourself."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I have to admit that I'm a tad curious as to why you chose to present yourself at the present, but I leave that question to the one who needs to ask it." Jenos said with a small smile. It was a surprise to see Raven in the training room, but part of him still wondered if it was all just a trick, an illusion set up by the room.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena shook her head. "No, Jenos, you don't want to know," she said.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

The Future is not set in stone...

"He may not want to know, but your teammates need to know who we'll be facing, Rowena," Raven said. "Trigon is my father. A demon. You are lucky that it's been quite some time since the Titans defeated him. For some years afterward, you could look out on the bay and see his bones half-submerged. They've sunk completely by now, which should make it a little harder for him to return if we're lucky."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 pm

"Do I want to know who this guy is?" Jenos asked uncertainly. He had no idea who Trigon was, but something about the phrase "Hell Dimension" did not sound too pleasant to Jenos.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Rowena shook her head. "No, Jenos, you don't want to know," she said.

"He may not want to know, but your teammates need to know who we'll be facing, Rowena," Raven said. "Trigon is my father. A demon. You are lucky that it's been quite some time since the Titans defeated him. For some years afterward, you could look out on the bay and see his bones half-submerged. They've sunk completely by now, which should make it a little harder for him to return if we're lucky."

((s**t. Accidentally replaced the earlier post with the one I meant to use as a reply, so there's now two of the same post.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:51 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice ignores the mans question, her eyes glancing about the room in a distracted manor. "You mentioned something about food, yes..?"

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am
Draco was trying to remember something. "Trigon? Huh... That name sounds somewhat familiar... I can't place why, though." He stood back up and looked directly at Raven.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 am
Salvador took another swig of the lemonade before waving his hand at Alex. "Nah." He replied to her. "The helmet was...on sale." The mercenary lied. The radioactive sticker on the back of the helmet was clear sign that it had been used. The visor even had few small scratches. Alex then brought up how the mad killer known as, Clear, hadn't been in the news lately. "Maybe the pendejo is dead? He might have fallen into a vat of acid while trying to kill something." Salvador reasoned. "Serves'em right. While it's none of my business, killing people randomly is for savages." Salvador took another sip of the lemonade.

Alex then went back into the kitchen where asked if Salvador wanted a snack. "No, it's fine." He then got up and stuck his hands in his pockets. "We should probably head out. Don't want to spoil any oncoming appetite. I already got a craving for some udon." Salvador then headed to the door and waited for Alex.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 pm
Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex listened as he spoke, simply putting away the rest of the lemonade in the fridge instead of getting a snack. "Oh? Udon? I believe I had that before...those are the noodles, yes? Yet bigger..." She says going back to the living room. She went to her cup and his cup, grabbing both as she returned to the kitchen. She rinsed off the two dishes, setting them on the drying rack afterwords. Seeing Salvador around at the door earlier, she took this a sign he wanted to leave. "Do you suppose he really is dead?" Alex adds, heading to the door. She grabbed her jacket on the way, slipping on her shoes too. "I almost feel bad if he is....even if he tried to kill me...he must have had someone too. I hope that they're okay..." She says more to herself then Salvador.

She then opened the door for the two of them, locking it on the way out. " So how do you put this on exactly?" She says, holding her helmet from earlier. Sure, she was an expert in science yet it was the simplest of things that puzzled her.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 pm
"I vaguely remember my parents watching the news while that crisis was going on." Star said. "I don't know any details, I was too young to comprehend then."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yup, bad news. So how long do we have?" Jenos asked, hoping there would be a way to stop or prevent Trigon from entering their world or defeat him, assuming he was able to cross over.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 pm
Draco shook his head. "I didn't hear that name on the news... Something about that name sounds so dang familiar to me... Trigon... It almost sounds like it could've come from some Draconic legend... I can't think of which one, though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Raven shook her head. "No, Draco, Trigon is not Draconic. He is a pure demon worshipped by the Church of Blood. And, as I said, he is my father." She turned to Jenos. "At most, we should have a week. He's found a girl with powers that he thinks might work to restore his body in this dimension. A girl with reality-bending powers, whom I believe you've come in contact with twice already.

Rowena gasped. "He's going to use Alice as a portal?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 pm
"A week!?" Star gasped. "There's- there's no way we can be trained in time!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games