Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 pm
"How about instead of explaining myself or trying to lie my way out of this..." Ophelia kept a dramatic pause before turning her head to try and kiss Balthazar on the cheek. "..I point out that you and I could have a little alone time too every now and then, if you'd feel so inclined." Her tone was playful and there was an unsurprising lack of guilt for her actions.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm
"Good. I'd hate to think you started playing favorites." Balthazar said with a happy little smile as he returned the kiss. "I don't think my fragile ego could take it." he joked, remembering their previous discussion on their respective bouts of low self esteem.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 pm
Ophelia let out a small chuckle. "I love you both equally, don't you worry." She leaned back slightly, now resting her head on his shoulder. "Still, it's cute how jealous you get sometimes." she then teased.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 pm
"Well one of us has to get jealous sometimes. And I mean that literally. What with the whole 'everything Kai's not' thing." Balthazar said resting his head on her shoulder, already starting to steer her towards their room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm
"Oh, you'll be surprised. Still, it's cute." Ophelia let him lead her along to their chambers. She liked seeing him like this every now and again. She also liked the fact that she'd finished most of her daily duties hours ago, meaning that she was at little to no risk of the servants interrupting like they did that one time about a few weeks ago.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:37 pm
((Blargh. I need more rp in my life, but I have no ideas. So bored... x_x ))

"So how's the baby coming along?" Balthazar asked with a smile as one hand moved down to her stomach while the other opened the door to their room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm
{I'm actually planning on making a new RP soon. (Finally.) If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to base it in this world but perhaps hundreds or even a thousand years into the future. An alternative universe sort of thing with the sci-fi, steam punk, and fantasy elements all played up more than they are here. We've only explored small glimpses of it here and there, but I think the set up has plenty of potential - even for a group RP. *has been wanting to do this for a while*}

"Quite healthy, if the doctors are anyone to be believed." Ophelia answered, matching his smile as she headed inside with him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm
((Oh, go right ahead! Happy to help, just too lame to do/come up with things myself. sweatdrop ))

"That's good. Hopefully you can stop giving us heart attacks now." he teased as he shut the door behind them. "Hopefully bumpy politics is the last of our worries for now." Balthazar's hands then moved up to start removing her dress.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm
{I'm going to go into detail for several species, the factions, the land itself, and possibly recent history. Since I'm doing that, would it be a good idea to post the rules first and have rule #1 be If you don't want to read everything beyond the rules, only read what applies to your character?}

"Stop giving you heart attacks? Me? But how will I get my kicks then?" Ophelia teased in reply, moving to help Balthazar with his clothes the moment hers hit the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:40 pm
((Considering how...Kankri-esque some of your wall-of-text introductory info dumps can be, that is a very good idea. xd ))

"What, our pampering and bed time not good enough for you?" Balthazar joked with a smirk. "I assumed you'd at least have fun during designated fun time." Once his clothes fell away, he moved a little closer, wrapping his arms around Ophelia once more as he softly pressed his lips against hers.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm
{I was thinking that too, tbh. I want to flesh out the world, but at the same time, I want people to join. So yeah. XD

Also, tiemskip?}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm
(('tis the usual plan. But seriously, I'm getting the block again. gonk ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 pm
{Same. I can think of a few things, but most of it is just filler and I've probably already mentioned it before.

1.) Bianca drops by the castle and not so subtly demands shelter since the village has been destroyed or something, citing familial bonds as an excuse for Ophelia's being obligated to let her stay and threatening to tell the world she broke Sacred Hospitality if she refuses or some s**t. Though I imagine Ophelia would be quick to try and kill her for making such a threat, let alone showing her face at the castle again.

2.) Some important acquaintance of the demon kingdom tries to talk arranged marriage between his unborn or recently born brat and Ophelia's and Kaistern's/Balthazar's unborn brat to mark a much needed alliance or something.

3.) Demon kingdom goes to war.

4.) Ophelia becomes a bit more derranged and starts feeding off of her peers' magical essence without trying to or something. Maybe we could delve further into her altered perceptions or something. I don't really know.

5.) Kaistern and Balthazar get into a serious fight and Ophelia (either pregnant or having just had the baby) has to play mediator and make them reconcile.

--

Otherwise, I don't really know. We need to find a way to fit some antagonist or long term goal, though. Maybe Kaistern's father and/or mother isn't/wasn't quite dead? Maybe a distant or not so distant family member of Kaistern's starts to vye for the throne?

--

Or if you're feeling less serious and want to goof around, we could do non-canon side stories and 'what ifs'.}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:21 pm
((I am kind of liking Bianca coming back to b***h things up a bit. Cue confusion about two Kaisterns of course. As for Ophelia and her new diet, maybe her hunger for magic just can't be supported for much longer due to the baby (running out of staff sacrifices (staffrifices? : D) and Kaistern and Balthazar actually start volunteering if she needs the magic) and they need to find a more reliable, limitless source. Say, random, generic stone of UNLIMITED POWAH McGuffin.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 pm
{I was thinking of having Ophelia create a cult to consistantly feed her horror hunger and playing up the plant part of her being between this RP and the one I'm going to make, so that sounds pretty good. Perhaps in a later storyline Ophelia could use up the stone's power, causing it to shatter and for her to be hungrier than ever?

Lol, staffrifices. XD

Yeah. I'd like to also take the chance to develop Bianca more, even though I do intend on keeping her as an unreasonable and emotional b***h.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games