Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 am
priinzeziita89

Is it fun? I'm studying for an office job, I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:18 am
Clasela
Hmm.. it has its days. Sometimes the day is good, and sometimes the day is sooo slow, it's so boring. But there's still always something to do.

Ah, really? Nice. (:  

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 am
priinzeziita89

That's what I've heard~ Mhm, somewhere in publishing or writing for something. There's plenty of outcomes, luckily.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:03 am
Clasela
Yeah. Oh, I see. Well that's good, as long as there's something. (:  

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Thank you~ I wanted to be a detective at one point so~ I would help you choose but then I'd know. xD
      But it's worth it~ And no problem. ^-^
      -Giggles- x3 Alex would choose to anyway, choice or not because he likes to sacrifice his happiness for mine. xP

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 pm
Broken Heart Production

Me too, still want to. That's why I write mysteries. Gotta get my fix somehow. >.<
        xD Aww. That's so sweeeeeeet~ Lets just hope he knows what he's getting into, there's nothing like a girl going shopping.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I don't think I'm completely detective material, since I'd see a lot of things I probably don't want to. xD I don't think I'd be good at writing mysteries either, I'm not creative enough. Lol.
      I know. >w< He already suffers every night getting no sleep, poor guy. xD Now he has to carry my stuff around~

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 pm
Broken Heart Production

You're a lot better than you think. Speaking if dectective, I played a little bit of crooked man last night. I'm suspicious of Sissi... Me thinks she was his girlfriend, unless she's just a red herring. And what the hell! They had to do a close up of him! Who doesn't die when they fall down a ditch?!
        He's not the only one. I stayed up until 2am on Gaia chatting to another non-sleeper. For me, it's the side effect of my anxiety.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Thank you. >w< I was suspicious of Sissi too, but the ending you'll never suspect. If you're still on Sissi you're barely a third through the game. xD Crooked Man doesn't~
      I can never sleep right either, which is why he's stuck staying up with me a lot of the time. Lol. Mine is caused by loneliness, my inability to sleep I mean. I just randomly get clingy and stuff and can't sleep unless I'm being held or going to sleep with someone. xP Though since I never have anything to do I just stay up at night as a usual thing for me. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 pm
Broken Heart Production

Yay~ I love those endings. Shhh. It's very scary. I'm taking it in small doses. >.< He's got to die somehow.
        xD I know how you feel. I sleep best when there is someone next to me. My sleep has gotten worse lately. I have no idea why.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Who doesn't? Those are always the best. xD It's okay, I understand. If it wasn't for my angels on Youtube I probably would of taken months. Lol. Maybe. o;
      Mine has gotten worse to, but in a sense where I keep waking up, and my pillows don't do their job anymore; I wake up with headaches and neck aches because my pillows somehow turned horrible. x-x

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha~ It's a long game isn't it?
        Oh goodness.. :o That sounds so bad. My back's been playing up. I cried when I laid on it last night. Hurts so bad...

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

It really is. Lmao.
      Oh my god, are you okay?! D: I've felt really bad back pain before too, since I have a terrible lower back. >-< Never enough to cry though. -Hugs- D:

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm
Broken Heart Production

Now I am, it went away after ten minutes. I need to see a back doctor soon. I injured myself at my old job... The b***h made me haul 20kg bags onto a wheelbarrow. Mind you, that's one third of my weight.. emotion_hug

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh my god, are you serious? Why would she do that? My boyfriend works in a freakin' warehouse and doesn't have to do that; that's ridiculous!
      I hope you're okay. D:

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games