Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Xixi grinned and took Strikes hand as she got up. "Oh Strike, stop that silly." She blushed a bit and turned to look at the room once more. This place was truely amazing.

((damn, I need to get Xixi a profile.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:49 pm
Tiger giggles then goes quiet. " This form is really fun." she says as she shakes again, jingling all of the animal charms on her spine. "I got a small problem with this though... I'm not really sure how to change back and this mark wasn't here before." Ty lifts up her neck and points toward her shoulder with her nose where there is yet another strange mark that is red instead of black or blue. "I am more worried about the changing back part.

(('nother picUser Image))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:58 pm
Zack scratched the back of his head and thought to himself. "Did you do this before? If so, how did you turn back the last time." Zack asked curiously as he walked around her, examining each feature closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:14 pm
Tiger stretches up to her full height and looks around thinking. "I'm pretty sure I fell asleep. It may have worn off." Ty looks at him with her large green eye blinking at him. "They didn't say anything about how they changed back. Except one where the man was cut open and therefore freed, by his sister because he was inside. His evil stepmother cast a spell on him. I am pretty sure they called him a wyrm." She sits down catlike and lets her tail swish as long as it was away from Zack. "I don't think I am willing to test that way."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:26 pm
"No, let's try and stay away from the cutting business. I Guess we're going to have to wait then...If it's time that does the trick, then waiting is the best option." Zack paused and stood in front of Tiger and looked at her in the eyes. "However, you were sleeping, so I guess that might do it as well...The combination of both is also a possibility, but we can't be sure." Zack stretched his wings up and brought them back down as he sat on the ground with one knee up and his arm resting there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:21 pm
Tiger watches him and puts her head on an angle, causing her charms to jingle. "You are going to wait for me? It may take a while. Like I said I have no idea how long it may take." Ty shakes herself and a light blue scale falls off.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:32 pm
Kiom'e turned her head to the side as she watched Twilight walk off, 'Why was he waiting for me?' she wondered and decided to go find out, she hopped down and followed him to a bar and walked up to his table asking him if its alright if she had a seat, while sitting down anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:49 pm
Zack laid back and looked up at the trees, watching the sun try and peek it's way through. Spots of the suns light and the images of some leaves covered his body like a tattoo. "I don't mind waiting. I have nothing better to do anyways...Besides, this has got to be the first time I've done this in years."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:22 pm
Tiger looks up also. "If you're sure." She stretches cat-like again and lies down, curling her tail around her with the tip waving. "I like sleeping outside. Not all of the time of course, but... sometimes." Ty turns her eye to Zack. "You sleep outside lots?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:09 pm
"I use to when I was out on the streets...It wasn't much but...the box in the ally was the best I could get..." He sighed deeply to himself watching a few birds fly over to another tree. This was calming but somehow it didn't get everything off his mind.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Twilight Walker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:15 pm
"Go ahead"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:03 pm
"Hm. I was like that to" She says softly as she lies her head down beside Zack with her body taking up the rest of the clearing. "I guess we are both outcasts." Tiger mumbles even quieter as she falls asleep, breathing softly.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:07 pm
Hibiki reached under his bed, and pulled out the bag of diamonds, checking to see if they were all there. with a small smile, he put them away, and left his room. He walked out the mansion, and down the road to the town. He saw a hawk flying by in the sky, and thought about his own pet bird that he had as a child. when he got inside the town, he walked to his favorite bar, and ordered a drink. he sipped it slowly, while watching a fight between two drunk men. he left the bar without paying, quickly walking down the street just in case he was seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:18 pm
Strike took her hand and showed her to the many rooms around them. First up was arboretum which had all the exotic plants he had found growing in it. "This you should like, a nice little nature sanctuary. There are many plants, that seem to thrive on a crystal mixture of crystal and water. Its weird, but it makes the petals shimmer in the moon light. I'll bring you back here later to see it." Strike lead her around. "Take it in for a moment, let me know when your ready to move on."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 am
Kiom'e looked at Twilight as she said "So, uhm, why were you waiting for me?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games