Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 am
((LMAO…TES I feel your pain. *shudders* crying crying crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:59 am
* As he sat there and reflected on himself and what happend earlier he made a decision. He left for a bit and pulled all his accumulated wealth over the years and began to plan. he bought lumber, nails and other supplies he would need and went to work. * They will know that I do care for them all after I'm done here * he thought to himself. He surveyed the damage and the smell of blood permeated his senses. he shudders briefly. * get a hold of yourself.. * Stretches one last time and using his strength and speed he clears the rubble and broken furniture out of the bar in a few minutes. Now that he had the floor clear he concentrated on the slabs of oak he had bought earlier and thought back to when Leko had commented on his carpentery and told himself he would do them all proud. Within the hour he had 8 beautifuly crafted oak tables. He looked over his work and ran his hand over the the fine detail, the MW stamp on the center and the stained and polished finish. * Yes.. * he thought to himself * This IS my best yet.. * He moved back into the bar and looked over at the floor. * Hmm better start from scratch... * With that he went back out side and began to bring in cherry planks and set them next to the door. After he brought them all in he measured one of the preexisting planks and began to cut the cherry to size. Not knowing if anyone was in there room or not and honestly not caring at the moment he tore all the wood that was down and took it outside to the dumpster he rented. Aat this time he began to get hot and looked aorund quickly. * Well I guess no one would mind anyways.. * and took off his vest revealing a cut, muscular undertone. He then started to lay down the cherry planks one at a time till he had the whole floor covered. He took the nails and hammer and flitted from board to board nailing it down in a couple mins. Looking back through his supplies he pulls out two more cans of stain and gloss and proceeds to stain it a dark mahogany color. He sat down at the bar and looked over all the work he had completed in the last few hours.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 am
{{ rofl LMAO!!! Of course TES' only concer would be the espresso machine!!! rofl }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 am
* finds a number to Psyzapps liquor supplier and has a rush order started and when asked for payment he rattled a large sum into the reciever and within an hour he heard a truck screeching up the street. He walked outside the bar to meet them and had them move the alcohol in front of the bar and hands the man in charge some bills and laughed as he saw the mans eyes light up at the amount. He turned as they left and looked around to see what else needed done. He noticed the broken expresso machine and made a mental note to personally get another one. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 am
* finds a number to Psyzapps liquor supplier and has a rush order started and when asked for payment he rattled a large sum into the reciever and within an hour he heard a truck screeching up the street. He walked outside the bar to meet them and had them move the alcohol in front of the bar and hands the man in charge some bills and laughed as he saw the mans eyes light up at the amount. He turned as they left and looked around to see what else needed done. He noticed the broken expresso machine and made a mental note to personally get another one. *  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 am
*hearing movement and a lot of loud noises above her head, she tries to listen for any familiar sounds. Not knowing whether it's friend or foe, she struggles to sit up, feeling the stitches pull tight on her left side. Hissing and sucking in a sharp breath, she grabs her side and holds it, trying not to make any loud sounds.

Standing up, she sways a little but is able to foot around the place until she comes to a door. Feeling beside the door, she fumbles for a light switch. Once finding it, she flips it on and quickly covers her eyes, having been in the dark too long. When her eyes have adjusted, she looks around to what appears to be a panic room. Knowing instantly she's still at the bar, she starts yelling as hard as she can, wincing from the strain on her stitches*

scream HEY!!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?! I'M DOWN HERE!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 am
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 am
*He wakes up and sees Katana sleeping next to him lying peacefully on his arm. He grins and tries his best to slip his arm from beneath her without waking her. She stirs a little and rolls over and he quietly slips out of bed. He takes a shower, gets cleaned up, dressed, goes over and lightly brushes the hair from her eyes. He smiles as he gazes upon her beauty and then lightly kisses her on the forehead before going to the kitchen. Finding a piece of paper and a pen, he writes her a note:

Dear Katana,
I had to go down to HQ to deal with the events here last night. I'm sure there's plenty of paperwork and such waiting for me. I'll be back as soon as I am able.
Justin

He leaves the note on the counter and exits out the back door so he doesn't have to go through the mess upstairs and hightails it to HQ.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am
*with her screams going unheard, she hobbles back over to the couch, tired, out of breath and in terrible pain, curling up in the fetal position and closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 am
*sneaks in and notices the new decor. walks back out and grabs wagon full of goodies, places floral tablecloths and arrangements on the table, sets some bubblegum music to playing and decorates the bar with spring colored helium ballons and crepe paper streamers. Paints pink and orange and yellow and lavender flower murals on the wall, and takes down the indecent pictures there. hangs matching floral lace curtains and opens them wide, opens the windows to let the fresh air in and piles old light blocking draperies in the wagon. Takes the wagon outside and brings in gardening wagon and plants snapdragons, narcissus and daffodils in the windowboxes, watering lovingly*

There! much better. Maybe tomorrow I'll get rid of that awful alcohol and cigarettes again. Where do they come up with all this stuff?

*wheels wagons out and goes off to Lily's*

bandaidd
Crew

lady leko-chan rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:35 am
*materializes in*
What the hell!!!
*i don't know if this is worth a prank but it looks like a good deed to me*
*sets up a

PRANK

for Band to get he the next time she comes in*

Am I really the first one to see this!?? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 am
*waking up again, she wonders if anyone has made it to the bar yet. Trying her best to get into a sitting position, she doesn't quite make it and is sitting with her feet on the floor, but leaning over to the left, resting her head on the arm of the couch.

Breathing shallowly, she thinks of Ayami/Leko. One of them should be up by now. I wonder if they'll hear me calling them? Seeing there's nothing to lose, she tries her best to call to them.

Ayami/Leko, are you up? Please.....tell me you can here me...*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 am
*first and foremost sets up a silly string trap and charms it to only go off in Band enters the bar*
Pesky do gooder evil
*Them quickly summons a dark dispelling of pretty lovely items demonic aura and it blackens out all the loveliness in the bar, pops the balloon blows up the bubblegum music machine just destroys it all*
Now to clean this mess... stare
*walks around pointing to what she wants to follow her and it piles up behind her as she opens the door outside she sees a huge trash receptacle* confused
Okay... well I'll use it I suppose
*hears someones thought and goes back inside*
Icy?... is that you?
Hmm...

*tries to put images in Icy's mind like a dream*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 am

*Bored of all the drama Stumble crashes in with a few friends*

User Image

(Click em)

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 am
*sees Lekos face in her mind and knows she's been heard.

Yes! YES! LEKO! It's me! I'm down here in the panic room! Next to the weapons room. Please get me out of here. I need to see Gilda asap!*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games