Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 am
Hi Ayami she looks around and surveys the damage Wha happened? Is there anything i can do to help?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:56 am
stressed Dammit bandaidd! -shakes fist- I will get her someday!!!

New tables? -goes over an inspects them, running her hand along the glossy finish- My word. These are amazing, Ayami... -looks up at her- No, I have no idea where the tables came from. Yesterday...those thugs trashed up the place. -looks around in awe, not seeing any blood stains or bullet holes- I mean, there was blood and..and..-keeps looking around- And...wow. Someone fixed the place up, Leko. eek Who coulda done it so fast? -walks around behind the bar and sees it freshly stocked- And...
they broke all the bottles. eek Oh my god, Ayami. It's all fixed.

eek eek eek Hm. I hope the police aren't mad that their crime scene is now obsolete.

As to the expresso machine, well, those thuggy assholes broke that too.

-trails her fingertips across the surface of the counter where her cookies once were and says somewhat-dreamily- Right here is where I took out that guy that was eating my cookies...and then he bled out into them...

-starts out of revelry when Ayami askes for some tools- No, alas, love I have no idea, still be fairly new to the bar myself.

-just then Sammy walks in- Sammy! -runs and huggle glomps her- How are ya, darlin?!?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:00 pm
I really don't know
I sorta "ran out of energy" last night and was forced to return to rest sweatdrop

*begins pulling gears and intricate pieces out of the machine*
now I can start the rebuild xd
*summons some tools out of no where*
I hope no one was using these gonk
*starts in feverishly on the machine*
Leko did the tear down of the lovely goody decorations and started the overall redo of MW decorating so far but I have no clue about anything else...
Oh Sammy you can get a count of how much bar ware needs replacing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:00 pm
*squeezes Dame tightly* I'm good thank ya hunny, although i have a feeling a LOT has happened since i last popped in *stands back and looks all around* How have you been though? *turns back to Ayami* Sure thing hun, i'll get started right away *nipping behind the bar she starts sorting through*

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 pm
*gets all the inner working of the machine fixed and then starts pulling apart the steaming apparatus*
I've been alright...
A bit neglected by my other as of lately..
but I decided that I would be happy of my new sense of life security because of it...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm
((Guys, Black fixed the entire bar aside from what bandaidd "messed" up.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 pm
Awww Ayami! I'm so sorry to hear they've been neglecting you *stops wha she's doin and turns round to give Ayami a quick squeeze before resuming her her looking through again* Well I think tha its all sorted down here Ayami, 's like someone beat me too it

((Lol Cheers Dame... I should really read back but you all type so MUCH xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm
(( i know - just playing "dumb" with the characters hehe - edited i must have missed more than i thought when i caught up))

*finishes tightening the steamer's metal piping and polishes it up*
there...
now to place back on the cover

*carefully lays the cover back on but the machine looks a bit dented and abused*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm
((But...what the hell are you making a list of? He fully restocked the bar too. Everything seems commonplace except for the craziness bandaidd pulled. And leko and you took care of that by putting it all in the trash and repainted the walls...

confused I'm just confused as to what ya'll are doing...) question )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 pm
(( oh i must have missed that he replaced any broken glasses etc. that were damaged oops redface - oh well we're just getting more nice stuff for Psyzapp, we'll just say we found more broken glass xd I was just trying to cover all bases))
edit:
((also black hadn't replaced the espresso machine yet so I thought I'd try and fix it up))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:22 pm
((Lol i edited mine to say it had all been sorted sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 pm
-appears and looks at the wall, the wall starts to glow, and in a moment the flowers become a battlefield scene full of violence and dead or dying soldiers with the caption "A Waste of Life"-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:26 pm
((kay - cool I think we fixed it up, thanks for Catching that Dame))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 pm
*feeling a bit defeated by the machine she pours herself a drink*
Well I guess a new machine wouldn't be a bad idea...
As well as it is made - it's not the same machine in all its previous glory... sweatdrop

((i'll correct leko's previous post about glasses as well))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm
I think i'll join you in a drink. Can i get anyone else anything whilst i'm here? *grabs a glass and a bottle of lager slowly pouring it in to avoid a massive frothy head

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games