Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm
-pours the contents of a big bottle with strange writing on it into a shot glass-

The Inebriator... an otherworldly drink so powerful that anything more than a shot glass will get a Makaijin drunk, and even a shot glass will give humans fatal alcohol poisoning...

Who wants to try some of it? twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:17 pm
-downs the shot of The Inebraitor-

Good thing nobody took my offer, that would have been murder.

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:20 pm
*lets the guy past with the coffee machine and turns to watch the demon (?) drinking shots*
what ever tha is it sure looks lethal Quietly she turns back to her won drink realising she's already drank half of it without even realising  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm
((It's not literally poison, it's just so alcoholic that humans can't drink it and Makaijin, with their exceedingly high alcohol tolerance, cannot have more than a shot's worth without being affected by the alcohol. A whole glass would get the drinker drunk.))  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 pm
((Lol yeah i guessed but as i don't know you so well i thought tha would be the way to play it))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm
In other words, Makaijins are stingy stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:18 pm
*finishes her drink and cleans the dirty glass before putting it away*
Well i best be off things to do people to see  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm
*Gets up after a VERY long and stressful night, she grabs a bathrobe and goes out to her kitchen to get some coffee due to the espresso machine in her kitchen is at least functional. She sees and reads the note from Officer Dougherty. As she reads his description of the extensive damage upstairs lets out a huge sigh and puts her hand to her forehead. She puts down the note and closes her eyes to try and regroup. She makes herself a latte and takes it into her powder room so she can take a nice long soak in her hot tub before getting dressed and facing the destruction. She already knows it's going to be quite a long haul and she so badly needs to speak to Ryzan…especially now.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 pm

((Psyzapp, ever notice whenever we play together builds are destroyed??? I can't play long tonight))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm
((Sorry I sounded like such a jerk earlier... sweatdrop I wasn't meaning to. I just didn't want people who came in without reading thinking the bar was still destroyed like it was last night. The little things we def need to fix. -nods- And I hope Ayami/Leko didn't cross out her glasses etching, I thought that was cool. -hugs for everyone-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm
*Stretches after a long deep sleep. Stomach grumbling, see the lil eyes of pets, also hungry.*

I'm going to find something to eat... it will take a litle time

Take me with you... We can hide...

*sighs* Stay near

*heads to the MW bar first... maybe this can be done without stealing again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm
*materializes into the bar*
well I think I slept long enough
*grabs a bottle of JD and fills a short glass with it then squeezes lime juice into it*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 pm
-walks up to Leko-
Here is a shot of an otherworldly drink known simply as The Inebriator. It is so powerful, a mere human will die of alcohol poisoning if he or she drinks it.

But I think you can handle a shot... Makaijin can drink that much without getting tipsy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm
oh Showa!
You are too kind, hold on there's nothing gene altering in here is there?... confused
I've sort of made a policy of no more potions etc....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games