Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 pm
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyG1FG3H6rY ((OMG, HAWT song! LOL))

Katana sits at the bar, daydreaming about her time spent behind closed doors with Showcase, when her reverie is disturbed by her phone beeping..notifying her of a text. She grabs her phone and checks the message. A smile spreads across her face when she sees that it's from Showcase. Hmmm, still at HQ...well I figured that much, after all that went on here last night! xd Do I want to go away on a "romantic getaway" tomorrow night? Hell yea! blaugh LOL, I don't have to pack anything....cute, Justin, real cute! She texts him back saying yes to the little adventure and then puts her phone back in her pocket. A dreamy look comes over her face as she starts to think of things to take for an overnight trip.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:36 pm
*Completely stressed due to her conversation with Big Paulie she goes into the kitchen and pours herself another HUGE glass of wine. To say Paulie was ticked was a huge understatement. She decides since she's now on a role and prepared for this night to be shot to hell anyways, she takes her wine with her and goes into the corridor stopping at Ryzan's door. She just about knocks but hesitates…she doesn't want to disturb him and now that she thinks about it, she doesn't remember seeing him during all of the happenings last night and decides to chat with him when she sees him next. She continues down the corridor and up though the entrance into her office.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 pm
*As she enters the Main Bar she is completely shocked to see it completely put together, a bit different, but put together nonetheless. She kind of stands in the doorway to her office and looks around with a puzzled look on her face. She takes a drink of her wine.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Katana…what happened here? I heard a ton of noise last night. Shots fired, loud crashing, yelling and everything. William even left me a note explaining the extent of the damage up here. He said I'd have to call my insurance agent it was so bad! *she's absolutely stunned.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:47 pm
*turns to Psyzapp to answer her* I don't know....I got up here to help with the clean up and find......all this! *she sweeps her arm around* Hell, with all the supernaturals we know, there's no telling who all was involved with the clean up....how are you holding up, hun? Justin left me a note this morning saying he would be at HQ for awhile doing paperwork, so I imagine that's where Dougherty is too. *she takes a sip of her drink*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm
Yes I imagine he's going to be there a while. *she looks around still stunned.* How did this get done so quickly? I just got off the phone with Big Paulie and told him it was really bad. He's going to think I'm losing my mind. stressed *She then turns and sees a new espresso machine where the old one used to be.* eek  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm
*She goes over and inspects the machine.* CoffeeMate3000? *She then sees the note from Black:*

"Here is a new expresso machine. I hope you are not upset at me for leaving earlier. I fixed the majority of the bar and restocked you alcohol. This is a peace symbol. Black- "

*She hands the note to Katana* Would you look at this? *She is at a loss for words, deeply touched that Black would go to so much trouble for her after she has treated him so poorly.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm
*She reads the note, and then slowly takes in all the work that Black accomplished in so little time.* Wow......just......wow......how in the hell did he.....*she looks dumbly at Psyzapp* Black did all this? But....how?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:20 pm
I have no idea. eek *she sits, takes a sip of her wine and just stares at the place.* eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm
Well, I guess you don't have to worry about Big Paulie, now do you? *she gives Psyzapp a smile*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 pm
At least not with this problem I don't. sweatdrop Katana, since we are here alone, I need to talk to you about something very serious. I…I want to introduce you to Big Paulie. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 pm
*she smiles at Psyzapp* Sure, I'll meet the guy....but I have to ask you, why do you want me to meet him?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:33 pm
* walks up to the bar from his room and sees Psyzapp and katana in the bar * Ladies...umm...so how do you like it/??

(( anyone takes the time to read my monster? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 pm
*turns and hugs Black* Omigod, it's beautiful!!!! How ever did you get so much done in such a short amount of time????  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm
*She takes a big nervous gulp of her wine and speaks softly to Katana.* I'm losing my edge. *she says ashamed* Paulie has assigned me a job and I can't do it anymore.

EDIT: She immediately shuts her mouth when she sees Black.

((Yes…I took the time))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games