Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm

busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:Lalala

~Danny walks up to her~ Hi love...~Sees the necklace~ Uhh whered you get that from?

*puts hand on the necklace* Oh Reks gave it to me! *looks at him worried*

~Nods slowly trying not to let any anger show but couldnt help it as his eyes got a redish tint to them~Oh.... ok well um ill be right back and ill see you soon love ~Gives her a quick kiss then shuffles off into the forest and blinks to a very dense spot and meditates through the anger so he doesnt hurt the trees~

*tears go down cheak*

~Sarah runs to her~ Whats rong hun?

*sniffs* I-i think D-danny is mad at me *starts crying*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm

busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:Lalala

~Danny walks up to her~ Hi love...~Sees the necklace~ Uhh whered you get that from?

~Nods slowly trying not to let any anger show but couldnt help it as his eyes got a redish tint to them~Oh.... ok well um ill be right back and ill see you soon love ~Gives her a quick kiss then shuffles off into the forest and blinks to a very dense spot and meditates through the anger so he doesnt hurt the trees~

*walks into forest* hi danny!

~Eyes bright red as they fly open he puts a restaint on his anger befor her does anything hell regret and sais through his teeth~ Hi

*green part of eyes turn red and gets into fighting position* "I swear if you do one thing to me! i feel your anger dont hate me please!""do it for akey please dont hate me"

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:23 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*tears go down cheak*

~Hugs her~ Danny would never be mad at you never i promise you that
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:24 pm

(oh! okay! btw, is he alive or dead, or just a spirit? anyways just make a name for HIM.)
*rushes out of her room, her violin case slung over her shoulder*

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:24 pm

lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*walks into forest* hi danny!

~Eyes bright red as they fly open he puts a restaint on his anger befor her does anything hell regret and sais through his teeth~ Hi

*green part of eyes turn green and gets into fighting position* "I swear if you do one thing to me! i feel your anger dont hate me please!""do it for akey please dont hate me"

~Stands up and is almost twice his size~ No you know what ill do for Akey i wont kill you thats it i love her and she loves me if you cant get that through your head we have a problem and its not one that words will settle do you and i have an understanding? ~he almost yelled all of this~
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:27 pm

hmhmhmh*does evil laugh* *puts dark bad scary thoughts that scare Danny* "you dont know the dark part of my past, *looks up with red eyes*

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 pm

busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*tears go down cheak*

*hugs back putting her head on her shoulder*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm

lordchazxr2
hmhmhmh*does evil laugh* *puts dark bad scary thoughts that scare Danny* "you dont know the dark part of my past, *looks up with red eyes*

~Stares at him~ And you will never know mine ~Gets closer to him~ If your trying to steal her youve got another thing comin ~Walks away running into him knocking him down as he leaves and blinks farther into the forest where noone will find him~

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 pm

iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*tears go down cheak*

~Sarah pulls Dannys thoughts for a moment then looks at Akey~ He isnt mad at you hes horrified that Reks would do what he did
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:31 pm

((I'm back))
Ren:Hi people.

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

((HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII danny and Reks just almost killed eachother!!! W00T!! lmao)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*tears go down cheak*

~Sarah pulls Dannys thoughts for a moment then looks at Akey~ He isnt mad at you hes horrified that Reks would do what he did

O-ok *siffs*

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:35 pm

busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Stares at him~ And you will never know mine ~Gets closer to him~ If your trying to steal her youve got another thing comin ~Walks away running into him knocking him down as he leaves and blinks farther into the forest where noone will find him~

"hmhmhmhm" *darkness starts flowing around body* "he doesnt know when i was foolish I trained with the lord of darkness xultima himself even though i hate the darkness, I could kill him but i hate killing people it makes me sad i just wanted to be friends" *darkness is now gone*

*runs into ren and falls backwards* im so sorry! i didnt mean to run into you! *still not realizing it was ren she ran into*

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

O-ok *siffs*

~Hugs her and pulls her twards the house~ Hows about some food?
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games