Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am
Rei blinked as is pupils retracted. He was outside of the cave. Rei almost immediatly felt a headache. He rembered the last words Augumon gave to him.
(Mabye... I've been looking at this whole hero thing in the wrong light... but if being a hero isn't about vanquishing evil then what is it...) Reis' thoghts were inturupted abruptly .
"Wow you really ticked that guy off huh.He seemed really angrry at both of you two guys. What did you do huh tell me..."
As gigimon babbled away in the back round Rei thought to himself.
(He's right I was very anry and questioning back there. I wonder why thouh I mean I'm fine now. Wait. It looked like Agumon was using Digisoul; that must have gotten into my head somehow and provoked my... Whatever it is. That would explain the headache. My concience taking back over."
Rei stood up and looked back at the Cave.
"I'll be back Agumon. Just you see. I'll prove myself yet."

Rei Turned around to face Jai: he seemed to be having a heart to heart session with his ddigimon. Rei decided best not to interrupt. Gigimon leaped onto Rei's head.
"So Rei when are you getting me some new buddies?"
Rei had been thinking about this for a while actually. Most tamers in the world seemed to have more that one digimon.
"Well umm..."
Then all of a sudden a pink flash landed on Rei's head pushed off Gigimon grabbed his goggles and jumped on to a near by tree.
"Yippeee. That was fun. These will look yood in my collection!"
Rei looked up at the digimon. It was a small pink bunny wearing a scarf and headphones.
"Hey give those back!"
"Tell you what if you can fnd me in a game of Hind and Seek then you can have them back. Plus a mystery gift!"
And with that it was gone.

Rei heard Jai ask what he was going to do next.
"Well I need to chase after that Digimon. Tell you what. Lets make the leuge anyway. Right now. What do ya say?
Rei held his arm out to Jai.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm
A new friend...

Jai grabbed Rei's hand. In a flash of light a beam of energy erupted from Rei's Pocket and Jai's nerdy schoolbag. He pulled out his digivice and looked at the front. User Image An emblem of pure innocence and beauty shone on screen and slowly faded away. On screen the face of a young girl appeared and giggled. The face startled Jai, and he jumped back. Out in a strand of light emerged a fairy with a VR headset over her eyes. She grabbed Jai's hands which held his shiney Digivice. She moved his hands to her visor and streams of information poured into the palm sized device. She handed it back with a giggle and jumped back into the Digivice in lines of coding.
"Come find me in your digivice Jai"
She giggled again and vanished of screen. Jai turned to Rei.
"You should check your Digivice too, and go on, catch uo with that pick fluffball."
Lucemon grabbed the digivice and with a scratch of his finger, a portal opened and Jai stepped through.
"It's all or nothing guys!"
Jai fell through followed by his partners as the portal snapped shut behind them.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:05 pm
Rei was stunned as the light erupted from his pocket. Rei saw the symbol appear on Jai's digivice. He was about to ask him what he was oing next when Jai spoke and then vanished.

Rei took out his Digivice. It had transformed! It had changed blue and had the symbol that apeared on Jais' digivive as a buton pad and had angel wings coming out the top.
"Wow, thats awsome!"
Rei decided it was time to find that annoying little pink bunnie.
"Right if I was that bunny, where would I hide? K Gigimon! Split up."

Rei began his search in the caves. He upturned rocks looked in corners nothing. He doubted it would hide in the lake so he searched the small woodland area. The trees weren't very high so he just looked up into them and inside the holes. Nothing.

Gigimon decided to search the lake. He swam out to the middle of the lake and dived. He saw lots of fish but no caverns of air bubbles for it to hide in.

Rei met up with Gigimon next to the tree they were standing at by the cave.
"Any luck?"
"Nah."
"Grrr. I loved those goggles!"
Rei punched the tree next to him as hard as he could. It shook violently.
"Whoa. Ahhhhh!"
The little pink thing fell out the tree above him. Rei was caught off guard for a second then he ran up and grabbed it. Then the goggles fell out the the tree. He dropped the bunnie and put them on.
"Well done you found me. Your reward is... Me!" The Digimon Jumped onto Reis' shoulder.
"My name is Navi. I can heal people and I know everything there is to know about all digimon."
"Yay! Friends!"
"I guess you could come. Okay. Lets go!"

(exit to gear savanah)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 am
--inside Jai's Digivice--

Jai and the Digimon where in a vast, endless sea of data and codex. Before them stood a Digimon with the form of a Faerie across their being. She did not move, but teleport towards the boys.
"So, I'm Kazemon!"
Jai looked back at Veemon, who seemed dazed at the sheer size of the Digivice's internal memory. Kazemon was met with an introduction from Jai's team, and in turn welcomed them.

"Mhmm, I see your attire has taken quite a beating. Let me dress you according to your inner being."
Jai was masked with a violet and magenta whirl and his clothes changed. They went from the nerdy schoolboy colours to the wonderful reds only achieved by drawing blood. Everyone has a Digital mass and Coding, and it was amazing how Kazemon could change it like this.

Jai was dressed in blacks and reds. His shoes remained the same, red with white streaks. Jai wore black jeans with a pocketwatch chained at his side, a stunning blue thermal shirt, topped off with a 'diaphragm' sized jacket with long sleeves. Over the top was a scarf, not the plain scarf you see people wearing around town, but a long, thick red piece of beauty.

Jai was speechless.
"Don't worry hun, no need to thank anyone."  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:54 pm
A portal opened and Luther falls through and landed on the ground. Later he looked up and sees and strange creature in front of him the creature opens his mouth and start talking with high pitched voice "Hey! I am Botamon!" Luther stands up and and replies" Uh... a Botamon.. Right." Luther looks around and sees a tree stump, He walks to the tree stump and puts his digitop on the and start typing things while mumbling "The portal worked, but is now vanished and i met a Botamon." Botamom bumps into Luther and yells "I am not just A botamon i am the botamom of a chosen one."Luther looked at Botamon and continue to mumble and typing " Right. I bet he will following me around so i will make the best of it and figure out what useful things he can do" Botamon bumps again towards Luther and yells "Hey. I am very useful, just look at your digivice" Luther looks down at his Digivice. "Huh? i have a... maybe i.. nah that can't be, i broke in." Luther grabs his digivice and put it next of his Digitop. and starts doing some thing one his digitop and mumbles "Hm my digiscans of you and the information on the digivice are erhn the same so uhm... we be stuck to each other for a while" Botamon jumps into the air "Yay" Luther looked at botamon "Right"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 pm
Destroyer Angel Noxios

User Image
User Image
Although Erumina was not lost, she was extremely tired.

The blond tamer looked around her and sighed. She had not been in the swamp for long - maybe a couple of hours at most. Erumina had decided after waking up in Toy and Tama Town that the best way to forget her past would be to travel. After all, a lot had happened to her in a short period of time. The shadow of a smile appeared on her lips as she recalled her most recent adventure - and adventure that she didn't even volunteer to go on.

It had all started with Toan. The Dark Messiah. Erumina wondered where the white haired boy went. After the the whole fiasco with the train, Erumina had fainted and went into some type of coma for a couple of weeks. Upon waking up, Toan had disappeared, along with the rest of their companions. She had been disappointed, but she understood the reason for their departures. After all, tamers are always on the move. They waited for no one except for their digimon.

"Hey Erumina, you okay?"

The female tamer gave a quick jump before looking down at the Gatomon in her arms. "I'm fine," she replied with a soft smile."Just a bit tired."

Gatomon frowned. "I told you to stay in Toy and Tama town for a bit longer," she murmured, shaking her head slightly. Erumina laughed lightly but continued walking. "I'm alright, really," she said once more, trying to reassure her digimon partner. Gatomon sighed but said nothing. As kind and soft-hearted Erumina was, she carried in her an inner determination.

The pair continued walking for a couple of minutes before Erumina spotted a stranger sitting on a tree stump. Sitting at the stranger's feet was a cheerful Botamon that was hopping up and down. Erumina smiled at the scene, memories of when she first met Salamon flooding back into her head. If she was correct, the stranger was new to the digiworld. After all, most of the more experienced tamers traveled with groups of digimon that were usually in their champion form.

With Gatomon still in her arms, Erumina walked over to the boy and his Botamon. "Hey," she said with a bright smile. "Are you lost?"

harmonieux

Fatcat

Destroyer Angel Noxios

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm
XxHarmonicxX

Luther looks up and says "hey" Then he moves his slightly darkened glasses and inspect Erumina and gatomon and continue mumbling "Right, i see her code looks like mine and the code of the creature looks more complex and the nature of the code is different, its more offensive then that of my Botamon specimen." Botamon bumps into Luther "don't call me that..." Luther looked at botamon and pets him,sighed and reply "uhm ok then i call you uhm.. Letum." Then he looked at Erumina and Gatomon and says "Yeah i am sort of lost, but it gives me time to collect some data of this place"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:01 am
User Image

Dawn

As Dawn entered along with Dracomon he inhaled a bit of the coming air and exhaled it smoothly. He then approached the water's edge and sat down indian style."This is the spot i choose to meditate and release my anxiety." He turned around to seem Dracomon attempting to play tackle him.

Dracomon smiled and stood up straight. His plan to tackle Dawn had failed."Um..sure..yea.what ever you want." Dracomon then sat down with his partner and they both closed their eyes. They began to concentrate on anything and everything peacefull.

SKT T1 Senpai

Devoted Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKT T1 Senpai

Devoted Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image

Dawn

After 20 minutes of meditation Dawn poke Dracomon for the signal that it is time to go."Let's go watch some battles." Dawn picks up Dracomon and they both leave the area. ((EXITS))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 pm
Fun Event Time!
Episode: Tour the Digital World! Part 1~

♖ ♖ ♖ ♖ ♖ ♖♖ ♖ ♖ ♖♖

My violin slices through the silence.

A massive shape wings through the sky over Dragon Eye Lake, wheeling around, looking for a place to land. It finally sets it sights on a large area it's cargo can safely be set and it quickens to it. The grass stirs as the massive shape's wings send blades of wind around the usually calm plains. Even the water begins to stir, feeling the onslaught of the monster's wings. The dark shape seems to let go of it's lower self and the object falls to the ground with a large thud, giving the ground a good shaking along with it's passenger. A man dressed in orange led the way out of the machine, you can now see that it is actually a bus, seemingly taken from a older time, a old grey hound. Following behind him four digimon trail: a Patamon, a Veemon, a Monodramon, and a Agumon. The human waves up to the large creature and yells out "Great Job Imperialdramon, go out to each area and let some fliers go to advertise us, okay?". The Imperialdramon gives a nod down at the human and his band of digimon, taking flight towards every region it can get to. "Great, now guy's lets get started on washing the bus to presentable, we want to look nice for all the people touring the digital world!" Ross said giving everyone a thumbs up as he opened up a side panel, taking out soap, buckets, and sponges. It would be a process but everything had to look great. All of his happily complied, they were used to Ross expecting the best and they knew he meant well. The bus was very old and it would take more than a good cleaning to make it look great again.

The music flowing through the air.

♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐ ♐

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Orre Champion Monty rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

[Enters]

Montgomery arrived at the dragon lake. It was slightly foggy near the lakes edge as clouds of condensation skimmed the early morning surface. It was a dreary place that morning, but looking down at the flyer he had obtained in the Tropical Jungle he gave a sigh, it was indeed the right place. The sun was just rising in that part of the digital world, it still possessed that frigged chill in the air like a Kumamon blowing on your back. There was a gleam on the holographic surface of his orange visor. Monty, as they called him, was a secret member of Aether and had come so that he could scope out the digital worlds terrain and inhabitants for Shakamon. With him were three partners; Dracomon, Veemon, and Betamon X. He had decided it would be a good learning experience for his friends if they were able to see the cultures and traditions of the world they lived in. He had left Strabimon, whom he considered to be his unofficial fourth partner, back at Yggdrasill for this trip so it could protect it in his absence. Monty's watch like digivice on his left arm gave a slight buzzing sound letting him know that it was 8:00 AM on the dot. He liked to arrive places early, the way the day evolved from a dormant state into a lively and robust environment was much like a digimon undergoing a powerful digivolution. It was truly magical. Looking around, he saw the bus that was advertized in the flyer across the lake. Betamon X jumped in to swim to the other side why Veemon and Dracomon accompanied their tamer to the other side by foot. When he arrived by the bus he heard the sounds of something behind it. Clearing his voice he called out, "Hello, this flyer fell from the sky. Am I in the right place?"

User Image

John Egbert Thor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas was riding on DORUGreymon when he suddenly decided to pull out his digivice. When he reached into his pocket to grab the D-3 Digivice which he had obtained when he first came to the digital world he couldn't feel anything. Confused he tried his other pockets but couldn't find it. He turned pale thinking that he had lost his digivice all of a sudden. A voice suddenly played in his head saying, "A endless abyss, a heart that reaches out infinitely and touches others. Endless effort put forth to aid his friends. Yours is the digivice of black, may you use it well.". All of a sudden Nicholas would remember the events where he had joined T.A.M.E.R and was sent to defeat Reapermon. A memory which should have been lost forever because of his occasional memory loss. He sighed and remembered that he was a part of Aether along with a few other tamers and had received the Black Multiverse Digivice of Aether who was led by the digimon Shakamon. He looked at his right wrist and saw the digivice. He smiled and then turned back to look at the flyer as they reached the Dragon Eye Lake.

DORUGreymon would land and Nicholas would disembark. DORUGreymon would then return back into Nicholas' digivice and all of a sudden three of his digimon would burst out from it and appear beside Nicholas. The digimon were GranD the Dracmon, Bolt the FanBeemon and Solaris the Coronamon. He looked at them and smiled. He then began to walk towards a random direction and eventually he reached a bus. Near the bus was a tamer which he remembered oh so well. A member of T.A.M.E.R who had been corrupted by Reapermon only to be saved and then brought into Aether much like himself. The wielder of the yellow omniverse digivice, Montgomery or as he called him, Monty. He sighed and then walked up next to Monty and said in his typical quiet tone, "Fancy meeting you here."

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
GranD = Dracmon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Arthur = DORUGreymon

{{OOC: HENSHIN!!!! }}

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
User Image
✖ ✖ ✖ Digimon Tamer ✖ ✖ ✖
Posts Theme: The Sword that Cleaves Evil OGS

Monty turned to see the newcomer. A familiar face, Nicholas Dolosera of Aether. Now two of them were on the trip, perhaps Shakamon sympathized with his reason for going after all. He held out his right hand towards Nicholas to shake his friends hand and said, "Ah, a familiar face. This must be the right place then." The gold tamer then nodded and looked around to see what partners his friend had brought with him for the trip. He saw Dracmon, FanBeemon, and Coronamon. He had expected these choices but had never met two of them in person. Dracmon he did remember from the incident with Reapermon and said, "Ah I'm glad to see you brought Dracmon, and I don't think I've been properly introduced to your other two digimon." He was referring to FanBeemon and Coronamon of course. Monty then motioned to the two partner beside him and said, "You might already know my partners, Dracomon and Veemon," He stopped for a moment as Betamon X swam up to the surface of the lake closest to them and as he gently hopped out Monty continued to speak, "And this is my newest friend Betamon." Dracomon spoke up in response to this saying in a polite tone, "Salutations." Next was Veemon who muttered, "Nice to see you." And finally a more timid Betamon X said, "It's a pleasure."

User Image

John Egbert Thor

ultimatemk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

I Will Fight
User Image

Nicholas would shake Monty's hand and nodded at what he said. He then he noticed how Monty introduced his digimon especially the new one which was a Betamon X. His only X Digimon were Dukemon X and Dynasmon X though their X Antibodies could only be formed in their mega forms though his Dukemon X could go down to a WarGrowlmon X. He sighed and then said, "Yeah I brought GranD. He's like family though I'd say I'm closer to Blitz the Chibomon since he was my very first partner but I still prefer having GranD with me.".GranD would wave at them and then said, "Yo yo yo. The names GranD. You better remember that!". He pointed at Monty and his three digimon. Nicholas would sigh and facepalm before he said, "Well this is Bolt the FanBeemon and Solaris the Coronamon. I had Bolt during the Reapermon battle but decided to stick with GranD to keep my presence as hidden as possible while I just recently got Solaris from a digi-egg which I received along with two other digi-eggs after I was accepted into Aether.". Bolt would say, "Pleasure to meet you.",while Solaris said, "Yeah nice to meet you.". Nicholas would then look up and then asked, "So anyone else here yet or were you the first one?"

User Image
For My Beliefs

Current Digimon Partners In Party:
GranD = Dracmon | Bolt = FanBeemon | Solaris = Coronamon

Current Digimon Partners In Digivice:
Blitz = Veemon | George = Wormmon | Zero = Guilmon | Napalm = WarGreymon | Bob = Garurumon | Gawain = Salamon | Magnum = Magnamon | Gareth = Dinohyumon | Lancelot = MasterVeedramon | Galahad = FlaWizarmon | Drago = Dracomon | Captain Greymon = Greymon | Tristan = Kudamon | Birdy = Hawkmon | Arthur = DORUGreymon

{{OOC: }}

Orre Champion Monty

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm
(Enter Kaizer)

Kaizer Omega
Partners on Hand at all Times

While walking through Dragon Eye lake, Kaizer happened to stumble upon a flier."What in Susanoomon's name is this?"While reading its contents Kaizer realize that the meeting spot from the flier was not far form where he was. So in an instant Kaizer ran towards the spot with flier digivice and his partners Agunimon and Guilmon by his side. "So Kaizer why are heading to there.?"asked Agunimon. "Well, it looks kinda of interesting. So I thought we might as well head off somewhere to have fun.""Yeah you are kinda right but also very wrong."said Guilmon. "Hey why would you say that? So everywhere we go there is destruction left in out wake. But you can not blame all of that on me."But with a back hand to the face from his partner Guilmon. Guilmon started with a loud shout at his Tamer. "Actually we can blame you for some of those. Because we could have averted a lot of conflicts if you didn't take us to those places. Remember when you pissed off that Royal Knight's Tamer a few years back?""Hey wait he started it. Plus we became friends later on." But as the Tamer was conflicting with his partners he noticed that they were near the meeting spot. So as they drew near the Tamer and his partners started to walk. But as they walked they continued there argument. Feeling bad for the way their conversation was heading Kaizer spoke out. "Okay! I'm sorry I made a mess of things my bad. But you can't lie majority of them was funny." Arriving at the meeting spot the Tamer and his partners were laughing now instead of arguing. Now Kaizer looked around to see at least 3 others then himself. Feeling anxious to know what is going to happen, Kaizer digivice began to to shine. Seeing this Kaizer was certain that he was going to enjoy himself today.

John Egbert Thor

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games