Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:24 pm
Fei-Tao watched in slight amusement. He pointed up to the hole in the ceiling. "I help fix?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm
"Eh-what?-who?" William said startled.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Maria fell forward slightly, catching herself with her palms. "Yes, I suppose it would be after not being used for...maybe two years now." she said, thinking. "Since my dad died, anyway." she added, directing the last comment toward William.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 pm
William stumbled over a few things before sitting down. "This place is getting to me... it's either the building talking to me, or i'm going paranoid..." William mumbled to himself. Hearing that last comment that maria said, he looked up at her. "Sorry to hear that."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm
Mia hands William a glass of water. It's not in your mind, I can tell.

She turns to Maria. I'm sorry.. I don't mean to be insensitive or anything but may I ask, how did your father pass away?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 pm
Fei-Tao remained silent as he listened, remembering the occurrence as the girl Mia asked about it. His usual smile remained on his face, but his vibrantly bright red eyes dulled sadly at the memory, recalling how big a part of his life that man was as well as he was to his own family. Walking to the staircase and going up a little, he felt along the wall and found a small door, which he opened and crawled inside. He found where the hole in the ceiling was, and hoping that nobody was watching, he placed his hand against the surface near the hole and released some of his energy, which combined with the material and multiplied it, filling in the space there.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 am
"No thanks," William refused the glass, "I don't drink much water." He stood up. He looked at Maria for a few seconds, then whent back to cleaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Aiden's eyes clouded over as he remembered the night two years ago in perfect clarity. He opened his mouth and parroted out the words they had fed to him. "Dad was looking into things he shouldn't. One night some bad people came and told him to stop. He said he couldn't. That he couldn't forget what he had discovered. So they left him alone until," his voice changed and he became more passionate about the story. "Until one night he was walking Spork, because I fell asleep after I finished my homework. I always took Spork for a walk, always." He glanced over at the dog, then continued. "But then...Spork c-came home and...and..." Aiden's throat closed up as he said the last words, tears running down his cheeks. "Dad never did."  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Exiting the crawlspace, Fei-Tao shook himself off and went back downstairs and walked over to Aiden, patting his shoulder comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am
Mia nods and rinses the glass out and stacks it.
She then glances back at Fei-Tao and watches sadly as he walks over to the hole. Mia watches out of the corner of her eye the entire time but acts completely oblivious to it.
She then turns to Aiden and watches his face intently the whole time, silent dispair clouding her eyes.

"I'm.. I.." She sighs. "..I've never really been someone to comfort others because, despite everything that's happened in my life and regardless of the fact that I can say that I can share you're pain, I still don't know how to.. reassure people.."
She leans forward to catch one of his tears on her forfinger and looks at it. "But I do share your pain, as deeply as you're feeling it right now. So I must apologise. I'm very sorry for your loss. But you must remember.. I'm sure that he loved you and Maria more than everything in his life combined". She gently kisses his forhead, walks over to the other side of the cafe and starts inspecting the small gap between the wall and the floor.

Melodic Seeker

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:26 am
William slowly slipped out the back entrance. He sat down in an ally and put his head on his knees as he tried to force some tears back. They're lucky to have even known their father. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:22 pm
Fei-Tao stiffened at the thought of family, his deep red eyes dropping his vision to the hardwood floor. Still, he said nothing, his mind wandering as far back into his past as it could, with no avail passed the time he was first adopted as a pup.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 am
Mia gently presses her forhead against the wall, leaning on it and squeezes her eyes shut as she sees the pain and dispair twirling in William's and Fei-Tao's mind.
She whispers "I know how you feel.."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 am
I had disappeared when the talk began and was sitting out in front of the shop, staring at the sky, petting Ikama's sleeping dog form slowly in my lap.  

XSuki_MikaX

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am
Mia walks out of the door and sits a few metres away from Serenity. "You know, I don't actually try to cause this kind of.. pain in people.." She sighs. "It's like.. a curse almost. Would you like me to get a drink or something?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games