Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 pm
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Rez:.....i dont know......that person was wearing a hoodie

Yuni: H-hoodie? *tears up* Did he look like th-this? *the locket on the necklace opens by itself* Hunh? *holds picture showing it to Rez* User Image is this the guy? *voice is shaking*

Rez:*grabs picture and looks*..........*ears and tail goes down and gives back picture,looking down*..........*slowly nods*

Yuni: *starts sobing* Kenji!!!!

Rez:*turns around and walks back out of balcony,looking down at car accident*..........

Yuni and Yori: Accident? *yuni still crying*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:11 pm
xeno:*walks in the streets alone and looks at the moon* its such a beautiful night today  

S u s h i P a n t i e

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
ODST Rex

Rez:.....i dont know......that person was wearing a hoodie

Yuni: H-hoodie? *tears up* Did he look like th-this? *the locket on the necklace opens by itself* Hunh? *holds picture showing it to Rez* User Image is this the guy? *voice is shaking*

Rez:*grabs picture and looks*..........*ears and tail goes down and gives back picture,looking down*..........*slowly nods*

Yuni: *starts sobing* Kenji!!!!

Rez:*turns around and walks back out of balcony,looking down at car accident*..........

Yuni and Yori: Accident? *yuni still crying*

Rez:...........................  
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yori: My sister has visions...but cant see who they are does your sister know...?
uni: Y-Yori...i have to tell u...every time someone in our family reaches the age were they know....more than normal they start having visions.......
Yori: R-really? Sorry Marrissa can she?

Marissa: my sister can only tell the date and how many ppl are gonna die... idk when ill reacht that point... when i get visions like that

Yori: *falls to the ground with a loud crash*
Yuni: *eyes glow again* N-not a-again! *sees a guy get stabbed in another vision*

Marissa: Y-Y-Yori?!?
Selena: NOO!!! THATS THREE!!!!! THIS IS MY FAULT!!! MY STUPID VISIONS ARE KILLING PPL!!! PEOPLE WERENT DYING WHEN I WAS DEAD!! NOW THAT IM ALIVE PEOPLE ARE DYING!!! I DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!!

Yori: *eyes glowing* Kenji...and...th-the murder victim?....didnt happen yet....no one was murdered yet....
Yuni: *puts picture in a box in her room* he was my....Boyfriend....w-we were engaged....*eyes start glowing blue with sadness* my eyes...glowing? Kenji........

Marissa: -looks at selena sadly- shes thinking this is her fault for the predictions.... -reads selena's mind- shes thinking of suicide now
Selena: NO IM NOT -rushes into bedroom locking it looking for gun-
Marissa: SELENA WHAT THE HECK!! THIS ISNT UR FAULT -banging on door-  

iixAmuto

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Yuki looks horrified, not understanding. "K...keiji?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Yori: My sister has visions...but cant see who they are does your sister know...?
uni: Y-Yori...i have to tell u...every time someone in our family reaches the age were they know....more than normal they start having visions.......
Yori: R-really? Sorry Marrissa can she?

Marissa: my sister can only tell the date and how many ppl are gonna die... idk when ill reacht that point... when i get visions like that

Yuni: *eyes glow again* N-not a-again! *sees a guy get stabbed in another vision*

Selena: NOO!!! THATS THREE!!!!! THIS IS MY FAULT!!! MY STUPID VISIONS ARE KILLING PPL!!! PEOPLE WERENT DYING WHEN I WAS DEAD!! NOW THAT IM ALIVE PEOPLE ARE DYING!!! I DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!!

Yori: *eyes glowing* Kenji...and...th-the murder victim?....didnt happen yet....no one was murdered yet....
Yuni: *puts picture in a box in her room* he was my....Boyfriend....w-we were engaged....*eyes start glowing blue with sadness* my eyes...glowing? Kenji........

Marissa: -looks at selena sadly- shes thinking this is her fault for the predictions.... -reads selena's mind- shes thinking of suicide now

Rez:*kicks door down and holds Selena down on the bed* SELENA,STOP!!!  

Flippy flusters Flaky

S u s h i P a n t i e

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm
xeno:*looks down and keeps walking **sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Yuni: Kenji....is dead....*runs down stairs quickly* Kenji!! *picks up his body* Kenji....*runs up into her appartment* K-kenji...*lies body on couch*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

kimasari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Yuki stays frozen in shock in the kitchen, not moving at all. "K...k..keiji? ...f...family?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Selena: AGH WHAT  

iixAmuto

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm
kimasari
Yuki looks horrified, not understanding. "K...keiji?"

Hiroshi looks sad cuz she knew Yuni loved him "Keiji?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm
xeno:*see a kitty stuck *oh dear *helps the kitty out* are you ok
kitty:t-t-thank you sir *runs away*
xeno:*sigh*  

S u s h i P a n t i e

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 pm
((hey guys i wanna inform ed romance, sowy fangirls))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:18 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
X_CrystalJade_X
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Selena: AGH WHAT

Rez:STOP TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF,IM NOT GONNA LOSE YOU AGAIN OK *tears coming out of eyes and landing on Selena's cheeks* I DONT WANT THAT FEELING AGAIN,IF YOU'RE GONNA KILL YOURSELF,THINK FIRST,THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID!!! *gets off and runs out of room and out of building*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

S u s h i P a n t i e

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm
xeno:*sits alone waiting for the bus comes*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games