Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:46 pm
*ARAKIN moved closer to her shield, with a few failed attempts he noticed he could not break through so he just viciously kept hacking away at the shield as would a child throwing a temper tantrum*

*now he began to anger more and more with each failed attempt to break through her shield, each strike became more faster and he struck harder, whiles SHRIEKING in the most inhumane and deafening sound every brought upon anyone with a sense of listening.... most who've heard this sound wished they would've been deaf..*

*but all of this uproar was ended with the presence of Chief Sankofa*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 pm
*keeps fighting multiple soldiers at one time* how many of them are left?.....*has an idea* *runs towards the forest and leads the giant group between huge trees* *once the whole group is in the forest he runs very quickly and slices the trees at the trunks so the trees fall on the entire group* *he stands there and watches as only a handful get up and start rushing towards him* *he swiflty finishes off the rest* well...i guess ill go help somewhere else..  

Zenjin Jiruga

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:56 pm
*PHYLUM'S teeth gritted long time before his warlords torn up body had reached him, he had heard everything Chief had spoken to Arakin, and he was not pleased with the outcome*

*He walked hastely towards nick and his War Commander still had him held up by his hair.* *PHYLUM now said in a voice full of urgency but as if a mother spoke to a child, and he said to Nick * "NOW, NOW NICK DADDY HAS A LOT OF WORK THAT NEEDS TO GET DONE.... IM GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU NICELY TO LET RA COME OUT AND PLAY FOR A WHILE!!!*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:11 pm
*after walking for a while he comes to the edge of the forest and in the distance he sees a castle* well well....*starts walking toward the castle*  

Zenjin Jiruga

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:16 pm
As Goddess went limp in her arms, Chief rolled her eyes, not even properly married yet and already nagging. Healing was one of the few talents she did not practice regularly, it just seem better to allow the body to build up immunity to pain. But she needed Goddess up and running now, she quickly cased a circle so that none could disturb her as she worked. She tore out the spikes in her shoulder, she had a limited time before the poison would spread to the centaurs heart. Chief made sure she was fully unconscious, then stuck her hand through the wound, as she had Hetukiri. For her method was painful, it was the most accurate in removing all foreign objections or material out of the body. Once she was she had it all, she closed up her wound with white powder she had created in her spare time, it would protect the wound up till she was fully recovered. Then she sent a jolt of electricity through her body, "wake up sleepy head, for there is more work to be done"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:26 pm
*finally gets to the castle and starts walking up stairs* *he hears loud noises coming from the castle* *starts walking faster*  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 am
As Scanda was dropped down by Goddess thinking he would land softly...she was wrong as Scanda hit the roof with a loud crash not breaking the roof as he heard Chief checking a report on everyone "Scanda here kind of good but I think Goddess hurt my back abit from the drop"he sen the thought straight to Chief as he got up and saw that only few soldiers were left and then Destryu's dead body as he jumped off the roof and landed by the body he put his hand on the body with a dark liquid starting to cover him from head to toe as it had the liquid suddenly fell to the floor with the body gone and the liquid started to disappear "Iam taking a closer look at you once this war is done"Scanda muttered to himself as his brother came running out and stared at him as he ran towards Scanda he kicked him in the chest against the tree "What the hells that for"he said staring up as what once his brother now his foe as he studied him he saw his eyes had turned to red "Your possesed let me clear you"Scanda said as he put his hand on his brother hood and suddenly he started shaking and stared to the sky as the red disappeared to complete white and then his blue eyes reappeared as he became his normal self "Wanna finish this fight"Sxcanda said as Scanda replied with a nod as they jumped up to Chief's position "If your gonna finish the fight let us join and we know where Nick is hes"Scanda quickly told Chief.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 am
*june gritted her teeth*
...now where did they go....?
*unhappy, she'd turned around to the sound of Rebu behind her.*
i thought i killed you?!
*she jumped up, swinging her sword at Rebu again.* dammit you monster!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:28 am
Chief looked down at Goddess and them at the two brothers, "good to know your not dead yet, and I see you've brought company. There is not much to do but wait until the time is right to strike, I'll need the both of you to look after Goddess until she's back on her feet, and I already know where Nick is and what Phylum wants with him, but two can play cat and mouse." As her blades came flying to her outstretched hand she looked over her shoulder at them, "stay here and help finish up, you'll know when to help me." With that she vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:58 am
*opens the door and walks inside* this place is huge.......helloooo anyone hereee?  

Zenjin Jiruga

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am
As Zetar charged him, Dark side stepped to allow him to pass, "olé!" As he came around again for an attack, Dark grabbed him by the shirt and kneed him in the stomach, "how about we cut this meeting short, ah" He shook off the veil that hid what he truly was, allowing his powers to serge around the battlefield. Dark pulled the war lord by the throat and off his feet," never did like having to repeat myself, so lets make sure you don't come back." Using his claws, he ripped through Zetar's flesh and craved out his still beating heart, "your soul is mine now" and threw him in the Shadow Realm.

Dark looked around at the mess, with Zetar locked away, he began to take out more soldiers. "nothing like spring cleaning"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 am
The brothers nodded to Chief as they stared at Goddess "Go into the garden get a vial of water from the lake and bring it back here"Scanda said as Sxcanda jumped down avoiding the battle he hurried to the lake pulling out a vial and getting as much liquid as possible from the dark lake as he jumped back to Scanda he held the vial in one hand on one side as Scanda got the other side with his other hand and started putting their energy into the liquid as they pulled away and Scanda quickly grabbed it before it smashed he bent down to Goddess and opened her mouth slitley and started to pur the liquid down as it did it started to fight off the poison but all the brothers could do is wait.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm
*keeps walking farther into the castle, looking to see if anyone is around* looks like no one is around...*looks out a window and sees a huge battle outside near a lake* *starts rushing outside towards the battle*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 pm
*Goddess opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Scanda and Sxcanda* "What's going on?" *she asked sleepely. Her whole body hurt as the result of the poison and Chiefs treatment* "What did you boys pour down my throut?" *Atmund grunted with sudden pain. A Shadow had mannaged to slice into his arm. He turned around and beheaded the Shadow* "CENTAURS, TO ME! TP ME!" *he cried and his people rallied around him* *Afterhearing the plan that Atmund had called them together for, the Centaurs nodded as one and stood in a circle, facing the enemy* "CHARGE!" *Atmund yelled and the Centaur Army started cutting a bloody path through the enemies that remained* *Still in his trance, Malric arrived back at the battle. No enemy went near him for he had a Shield of Protection around him. Once he got to the middle of the battlefeild, Malric raised his hands high into the air and a great crack of thunder opened the sky as all of Heaven spilled into the World of Mrotals. With the appearence of the Gods and Goddesses, Malric was released from his trance* "W-where am I?" *he wondered*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 pm
*Hetukiri killed off the few remaing soldiers that surrounded her... she backflipped and landed right in front of her, then Hetukiri said to chief with the most serious of faces* "So Captain whats our next move??"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games