Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:52 pm
one of my swords got bigger suki came up behid the person a bit down on his shoulder in her lepord form

???: ahh stuiped cat!

*i flu by hhis side i use one of my swords to cut his side*

" now who going to die?" the person disapper in thin air " ok now back to the army" army forms around me and starts to attack me i started to fight them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:52 pm
"Thanks, and sunshine take care of those two while i take down Damon." Scarlet charged Damon again diving through his legs then turned around plunging her swords into both of his legs. Damon slightly screamed then he turned and brought his leg down on Scarlet but before he could make contact, she faded into the ground and then faded out infront of him.

"Your a bit slow Damon. What happend not as strong as before?" Scarlet mocked him getting him angry.

Rui stopped himself from flying into his own kind. He chraged at Jett and with the tip of his club he thrusted it on Jetts stomach. Jett went flying and crashed on to the floor. Rui was getting stronger as he fought.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Zenjin felt himself getting angrier and more powerful. almost reaching form 2.

Jett slammed into the ground, stands up quickly, dodging a hit from Rui's club and kicking out Rui's feet from under him. as Rui is falling Jett slams his fist into Rui's face, slamming him to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 pm
Ace quickly got up and waited for him to attack once again. He drew his sword and pointed at Gumo. "Dont just run aimlessly boy." Ace said as he smirked.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:05 pm
???: stuiped fairy .... thats why i don't fight!

i killed the last one around me " ok whos next"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:06 pm
Rui opened his mouth and bit down hard on Jetts had hearing bone cracking. Rui stood up and grinned. He began attacking Jett, when Jett kept doging his blows Rui kicked Jetts feet from under him with his club and slamed his big foot on to his chest.

"Really now..." Damon with a quick move grabbed Scarlets face with one and and roamed into her mind until he found what he was looking for. "I can still use your memory to fight against you." He grinned and unlocked the memory that Scarlet had locked away years ago. She dropped her swords and dropped to her knees holding her head and shaking it trying to forget. As she knelt there Damon kicked her which sent her flying into the wall.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Jett: "AHHHH!!! you ******** make you the ugliest statue to grace this earth"
Jett grabbed Rui's leg and started petrifying him. ((turning him to stone))

Gumo: "and you should pay attention to your surroundings"
Gumo dissappeared behind Ace throws a punch at him. as Ace turns around Gumo dissappears again and is by his side pumching him in the gut and headbutting him to the ground.

Zenjin looks at Scarlet in pain and starts getting mad. he begins to change to form 2. Exitium Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 pm
i fly up gumo punching him in the face" how do u like u jerk" suk went up behide gumo srtaching him on the back  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm
((i know -.- lol))
Rui pulled his leg away but it was already made to stone. He was no angry and brought his club down on Jetts face.

Scarlets eyes began to change again to blood red. The black marks appeard all over her arms and on her face. She desperatly tried to snap out of it. Damon taking advantage picked her up chocking her then tossed her to the side. She crashed through a couple trees.

The two soldiers got up and went after Sunshine. Sunshine, before having to fight them saw that Rui needed help.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 pm
Ace got up and used the hilt of his blade to hit Gumo on his chin sending him up. Ave opened his wings and flee up beside him and kicked him down with his left heel. "Thanks Darkfire." Ace sputtered.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:23 pm
" your welcome"

" wat about me? i help to u know" suki said  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:25 pm
((i didnt know if i spelt it wrong or not lol XD))
Jett smirked as the club hit his face, hurting him badly. Jett again jumped up and grabbed Rui's arms turning them to stone as well.

Gumo grabbed Suki by the neck and threw her about 10 feet away and looked back at Ace

Zenjin started screaming in pain and the transformation was complete.
(hold on let me find a mpic. the last one was no good.)  

Zenjin Jiruga

XxPerfect_ Insanity0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Sunshine hurried to Rui. She then turned Ruis leg back.

" now i will take care of the other two" Sunshine then turned back to the soldiers.

" so which one of you want to die first" twisted

sunshine then made it so that she had two big swords appear. She then charged at both of them. spinning and blocking their attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 pm
suki eyes were red now speeded up suki teeth were like a sapber tooth when suki was near gumo she use her teeth to make a huge wound on his back again

" u ok suki?"

" yes i'm ok i think"  

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm
((If only I'm in the computer DX))
"Thanks Suki." Ace shouted through the noise. He saw Gumo pick up Suki and threw her 10 feet away. "That won't kill a magical cat, let alone a normal one." He said as he charged at Gumo.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games