Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 pm
DemolitionboyXX
As soon as Brago got outside, he returned to his mansion, to his bedroom. He saw Hana sleeping so he lay next to her.

((hana is inh the bathroom.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm
Lady Eevee
DemolitionboyXX
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana had gone back up to the room. She fell asleep on the bed she had made earlier.

((can I has recap please? my last post was pg 89))

(( Robert and Nike have outdoor sex..... Xaram(sp) has a bounty on his head and is going up to see the ragnok. Brago is haveing an identity crisis with his new relationship.))

(( outdoor sex is fun, I have no idea who Xaram is, and really? an Identity crisis??))

((honestly, sometimes you girls...... reveiw the profiles if you dont know who someone is rolleyes ))  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Lady Eevee
DemolitionboyXX
As soon as Brago got outside, he returned to his mansion, to his bedroom. He saw Hana sleeping so he lay next to her.

((hana is inh the bathroom.....))

((ur so fkin fast... stare i already edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm
((What have I missed?))  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 pm
inkheart-21-death
((Nothing major Nike and Robert did it the whisperer told her what the book did and told her she could use it,Xram gets a job as a bouncer at the Embrace,Dante's gets drunk and goes with Misha,Nike and Robert are in the club talking to Bargo because he says he not chasing her anymore and Nike and says she's going to the Retreat tomorrow and then Brago is going through identity crisis Leon and Soli left the Whisperer's house and Bargo went in to talk to him then left and is now with hana and Leon and Soli are in her home eating ))

this is for Kroe  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm
inkheart-21-death
inkheart-21-death
((Nothing major Nike and Robert did it the whisperer told her what the book did and told her she could use it,Xram gets a job as a bouncer at the Embrace,Dante's gets drunk and goes with Misha,Nike and Robert are in the club talking to Bargo because he says he not chasing her anymore and Nike and says she's going to the Retreat tomorrow and then Brago is going through identity crisis Leon and Soli left the Whisperer's house and Bargo went in to talk to him ))

this is for Kroe

Thankee-sai.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm
Soli wondered where Caldwell went,"Where is he."
((Leon and Soli are back in the her house eating))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm
Jayce Elder
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante froze, but was quickly at Misha's side. "Misha!" He shrugged off his jacket and pressed it to her wound. He didn't know what the hell just happened, but she needed medical attention and quick. He scooped her up and dashed for the nearest medical facility.

llOOC: Not sure what just happened, but I hope my post is okay.ll

((hmm, it will do blaugh ))

Misha felt him pick her up and start to run, the bouncing painful. She needed to change to heal the wound and she could not risk a hospital. "Dan...te. Stop. Take...me..to...park. No...hos..pital. Please." She arched in his arms crying out. "Ahg, too..many..people. Park. Hurry." Misha she clutched him as tight as she could, praying he would heed her.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 pm
((Caldwell is upstairs, waiting for Nike.))

Kiro reacts poorly to the influx of pain overwhelming him from the source of Miska. "God... control yourself..." he murmurs, then dashes toward the pair, clutching the place she had been shot's counterpart on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm
((Nike come and left they're at the club and Soli at her house not the Whisperer's))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm
((Verdammt. I miss everything.))

Caldwell paces through the streets, smiling slightly as he contemplates what happens next. Blamed for a murder, and the sole suspect, he might as well capitalize off it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:46 pm
((Kroenig you might as well be Caldwell, have to wait for Jayce on that storyline))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm
Caldwell turns the corner, his feet having led him to the Club. Having nothing preferable to do, he enters, despite his dislike of the establishment.

((Can do.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Nike pushed more paperwork around but couldn't bring herself to finish it. She waved her hand and the Talos plopped onto her desk open. She flipped through it and noticed her picture wasn't in it. At least not the one she was looking for. The prince's picture still had its head. She frowned.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games