Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Kazumi growled. 'That b*****d..' she thought angrily. She noticed that Erin had gone back to normal and sighed. "She took over again... You ran out the door..." She said, forcing a smile. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 pm
blake nodded and composed himself as he got off of me and helped me up. "oh...ya im..im fine..just...wow.." was i cud manage to say. "erin..wat happened?" blake asked hugging me tightly. "um...i dont realy kno..last thing i knew i was taking a bite of my food then i ened up here with you on top of me. kazumi...you seem realy tense...like...angry at someone...or my alter ego...everything ok? wat did she say to you guys?" i asked burying my face in blake's chest.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Kazumi bit her lip. "Your alter ego is my best friend back at Itex... Or she was at least.." She said, looking at the ground. "She tried to get me to go back..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 pm
"oh..who was she?" i asked looking at her.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 pm
"Her name was Chris..." Kazumi said. "And she was almost as vicious as I was..." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm
i nodded "soo wud u rather me call her chris or my alter ego?" i asked cautiously.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 pm
Kazumi shrugged. "It doesn't matter, whatever's easier...." She said, tracing the lines on her hand with her finger.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm
i nodded. kazumi...pick whichever you're comfortable with. cuz i dont want to be saying her name and you getting pissed off evertime you hear it. i thought to her. we started to walk bak slowly tho. "erin do you want me to carry you?" blake asked. i sniffled and shook my head. he smiled and sighed, "come on. jump." he said. i hopped up a bit and blake scooped me up in his arms and carried me. "thanks guys..for putting up with my crazy head..." i said sheepishly. i snuggled up close next to blake. "o..by the way..you're still in charge of the flock, blake." i said, stretching my neck up and kissed his cheek then snuggled bak up to him. he chuckled, "alright chief."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 pm
'Eh, just call her Chris I guess...' Kazumi sent back. She would always be mad at Chris no matter what she was called. She walked back with them and smiled faintly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 pm
ok... i thought bak.

"tomoyo...is erin ok?" jessica asked once she finished her large coke. "jude...wat happened to the rest of your flock?" derek asked, staring at jude with curious eyes.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 pm
Kazumi nodded and sent a thought to Tomoyo. 'We're coming back. She's ok.' Tomoyo nodded and smiled at Jessica. "Yep! She's on her way back now." Jude frowned. "They just disbanded after we got to Cleveland.... Don't know why...." He said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm
"hey, tell them that we'll meet them over ther." blake said pointing to the homeless shelter across the street.
"do you miss them?" derek asked. "yay!" jessica laughed.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:18 pm
"Yeah... They were like family, you know? But if they left that easily, I guess not..." He said. Tomoyo smiled and patted Jessica's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 pm
"mayb they knew that your friend was a traitor and they thought that you knew or you wer with them and decided to leav?" derek asked.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 pm
Kazumi nodded at Blake. 'Meet us at the homeless shelter not too far from here..' Jude shook his head. "Maybe it was the first one....." Tomoyo took the directions and nodded. "Hey, they want us to meet them at that homeless shelter..." She said to Jessica and Derek.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games