Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 am
"Mm, guess if it really bothers you that much, I could call you Shige instead," Jordan said. She looked over at where Maria's pudding was floating in midair. "But Maria'll keep it up anyways, so I'd mine as well too," she said with a wink. She reached out and poked the floating pudding. "It's more stable than I thought it'd be.." she mumbled to herself.

((I think I like darkgoldenrod better -_-))

"So I suppose this was the source of that loud noise yesterday?" Telemachus asked. "Good job! I could hear it all the way across from the forest. You ever think of fiddling with it to make it louder?" he asked. "Of course, that would make it more of a public menace, so I suppose not."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am
((Lurks out of the shadows and watches every one posting...... ninja ))

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Paranoid Muffin

1,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am
User Image Caroline walked down the empty halls silently. She was puzzled as usaual, and felt like crying. She no idea what a key code card was, a delivery truck was, or even what she was supposed to do. Slowly walking outside, she shielded her pale white skin, and black everything else from the shining sun."Uggh..."She moaned. She hated the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 am
((oooh...look at the pretty posts.... xD I think Treya should jump Caroiline >.> ))  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am
((maybeh but what about ali as far as i've seen she's still with Treya xD in the gym/dome thing xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 am
((oh yeah...I'm pretty much crossing my fingers that Zetao'll post next time she's able to get on

I think most of the younger (aka not teacher) npcs are tied up, (except for Zaias, but I'm afraid to mess his character up x_x ) so anyways, I can't think of anyone to interact with caroline ;-; ))  

Wolfyofthesky

The Paranoid Muffin

1,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am
(( Hmm..... ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am
((time to be taking the action!))

Ali pulled Treya forward, once they were back on the ground. "I'm hungy! I wanna find big brover and get food!" she said matter-of-factly. She pulled Treya out of the battle dome and started marching towards one of the buildings. She saw a girl outside on of them and pulled Treya up to her. "Hi!" she said, "Hav you seen my big gruver?" she asked.

((ali's like...3...or 4...or 5...or something. My once again sad attempt to talk like a 4 year old -_-))  

Wolfyofthesky

The Paranoid Muffin

1,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image "Umm..." Caroline looked at the two. They seemed fairly strange to her. "Im sorry.N-no." Caroline backs into the shade  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm
Ali stepped a bit closer. "Awww, are you sur?" she asked.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 pm
Maria watched the pudding then looked at Spencer, then the pudding, then spencer, and after a few times she took her spoon and tried to eat the pudding from its spot in the air, and surprisingly was successful. She smiled then put the spoon down, "That is so COOL!" She squealed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 pm
Rock chuckle as he smiled. ''In fact, it is arrangeable for being more silent than a ninja in the shadows, but create havoc of soundwaves when demanded. Technology can do so much for us these days... If you wish to have noise, demand no further. This ride is just waiting for an opportunity...'' Rock smile mischievously as he crossed his arms and sat down on the hood of the car. His eye did catch the site of the girl he had seen in the forest, along with a child and another girl, hiding in the shadows. He would follow the scenery from far and see what happens, all the while discussion with Telemachus.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Spencer put the pudding cup back down on the table. "Well, thank you" he said.

Dr. Stanfield walked into the cafeteria and got in line for food. Now that the person who had left the cages open had been dealt with, he could get some food.

Dr. Sullivan was eating his meal, making sure to keep his ponytail out of his food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm
Michishige sighed, but couldn't help a laugh. "Fine, fine, have it your way," he said to Jordan. Putting the toothbrush in his pocket, he looked at both Jordan and Maria. "Did you guys get in trouble with Alex for being in the forest, too?" he asked them both. Michishige wasn't sure, because when he saw them talking with Alex, he had fallen asleep shortly after and never saw or heard of the outcome.

Luxurious Poverty

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games