Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 pm
Belle smiled. "I think it's perfect." SHe wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck. She put her cheek against his chest and sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:59 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni remained in her wolf form, figuring they were just taking a break. She sighed and looked over her shoulder at Emily and Shawn and hoped that Shawn would be fine for Emily's sake. She brushed a leaf out of her glossy red fur and then walked over to Dehstroyer, "So whats our next move?", she asked him.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm
"Well, I'm going for a little walk. I need to clear my mind." EMily stared off, not really caring if anyone argued with her. She had too much on her mind right now to listen to anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni stretched as she waited for Dehstroyer to answer. She sighed as she noticed that he was thinking so she just walked away and sat down.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 pm
Emily walked around, not paying attention to where she was going. She was too preoccupied. With everything that had happened paying attention to where she was going didn't even cross her mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni looked up and noticed that Emily was gone. She frowned and was glad that she had stayed in her wolf form as she followed Emily's scent.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Emily smelled something burning and looked up. She was at her house. She slowly started to make her way through the rubble, looking for anything she could save. SHe went to take a step and couldn't move. She was stuck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:54 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni sneezed as she smelt something new, something burnt. She realized that they had neared Emily's house. She quickened her pace.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm
Emily fell down and noticed the house was falling down still. She didn't know how long she had to get out. IT could fall any minute.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 am
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni saw the house come into view and followed the scent inside. Toni shifted back into her human form and called out, "Emily!"  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 am
Emily looked uwhen she heard her name. "Toni! I'm over here. I can't get out." She pulled on her foot with no luck. She should have stayed away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 am
Desmund let out a content and kissed her back. "belle.....I need to know.....if anything happens to me so you think you'll be able to carry on as ruler?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

((help! i've fallen and i cant get up! XD ))

"Alright im coming.", she called back and made her way over. "Well...looks you are a little more than stuck...", she muttered as she bent down to examine where her foot was caught and sighed, "You just had to pick the most unstable spot.", she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:56 pm
Belle nodded, a frown on her face. She didn't even want to think about Desmund leaving.
(Please don't kill him =()

Emily laughed lightly. "Sorry. I wasn't really thinking or watching where I was going."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 am
Dehstroyer was deep in thoughts when Toni approached him. It took him awhile to notice that she even said anything and when she did he looked over his shoulder to notice Emily, Toni and wait a minute Shawn as well. "What the hell!?" He yelled out shifting to his wolf form and rushing off.

Shawn had tooken the medicine he was given by Emily, but with him being a male the effect caused him drousiness before putting him out. He stumbled through the woods outside his house before collapsing on the porch. He managed to bang on the door before passing out.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games