Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawThird Year13 Years OldSingle

Dylan made his way to the sorting, right on time for once. All sorts of students were being sorted into every house, and he had made his way to the Ravenclaw table just as a young girl was sorted into the house of ravens. He took a seat next to someone he hadn't talked to or recognized, and turned his attention to the front, where student after student walked to their new tables.

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: open for interaction
What: Observing..
Where: Great Hall
With: Others

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with his Housemates
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Same old, same old... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τ ï ṃ ε τø l ï ṡ τ ε ṉ τø ṃε ώ h ï ṉ ε x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ αṉḋ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ αll ατ øṉсε? x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃ ε l ø ḋ ɾ α ṃ α τ ï с ƒøølṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε υ ɾ ø τ ï с τø τhε в ø ṉ ε, ṉø ḋ ø υ в τ αвøυτ ïτ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott had taken a seat at the Ravenclaw table with the rest of the older student, though unlike many of them, he had a book in hand. Perhaps it was bad manners or showed a lack of house pride or something, but he simply didn't care to watch the sorting. Whenever the others at his own table would start to cheer, he would look up and clap for a second, but his gaze always returned to his book. It wasn't just any book, after all, it was ye another on the intricacies of mind magic. Elliott had decided that he was absolutely going to pursue this path. It was far too fascinating to ignore, and besides that, he relished the challenge. It wouldn't be easy, he knew, but then, few things worth achieving ever were. He couldn't officially study the art until his sixth year, which his brother had insisted was quite a long ways off, but in reality, three years wasn't that long at all. And he wanted to be prepared, which meant he needed to get in as much study now as he possibly could. Hopefully, by the time he got to the lesson proper, he would have the theory down pat.

spaceA flash of movement caught the third year's attention, and he looked up, arching a brow at the pale-haired girl who was now seated across from him, one of the newly-sorted first years. She wasn't looking at him at all, didn't seem to even notice him, so he resolved that he wasn't obligated to interact with her. It wasn't as though he were a prefect, after all, so he wasn't required to speak with the first years unless they spoke to him first. Unconsciously, he lifted his book higher, as if to shield his face from her gaze and avoid attracting her attention. He did this often when he was reading and found himself suddenly not alone; it was the best he could do to give off the vibe that he didn't wish to be disturbed. He barely even realized he was doing it sometimes, and others, like now, not at all. Well, it wasn't as though he could sit with a pair of earphones in and listen to music, which was a shame, because it would've been significantly more effective, drowning out sound as well as presenting that he quite obviously didn't want to talk. No such luck, though, not with the amount of magic in the air.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģ ï ṿ ε ṃ ÿ ṡ ε l ƒ τhε с ɾ ε ε ρ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ρ l α ÿ ṡ τ ɾ ï с ќ ṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ïτ αll ќ ε ε ρ ṡ α ḋ ḋ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ï τ h ï ṉ ќ ï'ṃ с ɾ α с ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:35 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

Timothy enjoyed the carriage ride with his two friends, even if the both of them argued the entire time, When they finally arrived at the castle and the Great Hall he said goodbye to them as they went over to the Slytherin table and he went to his own. He took a seat besides another one of his friends and gave Dylan a small grin and wave before taking a glance at the sorting. So far each house was getting a good number of students and when he looked at another going to Gryffindor he spotted his sister and Echo sitting close together and merely shook his head at how obvious the two were acting but he supposed if it kept Tanya off his case. He then turned to his friend and pulled out his notebook to write a quick note before sliding it over to him. Hey, how was your summer?"

AlphaApex

Quote:

Smile and grin at the change all around [wearing]
Pick up my guitar and play [Hogsmeade Station]
Just like yesterday [Benjamin and Mira]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Going back to school]
We don't get fooled again [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier walked in and took a seat, noting that the Sorting was already underway. Which, he was kind of sad to see. Last sorting he would go to unless he became a professor here. The teen took a seat, his eyes already scanning over the table to see what was going on. He wished he could just retreat into his book, like always, but he didn't have that luxury. Great. He settled back, watching the sorting and everyone at the table, sure that if he needed to do something, it would be obvious. .

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Please don't make me have to do anything...
                                                OOC:

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan looked to his side as Timothy took a seat beside him, offering a small smile. He was relieved that a friend had shown up, and turned his eyes down to read the note."It was very good! I traveled to Ireland for a month. How about yours, Timothy?" He was somewhat glad that he at least had something to talk about, and to distract him from the sorting. It seemed somewhat awkward just sitting there in silence while everyone else was deep in conversation, and now he felt significantly better.

Yukina101

OOC:
What: Conversation!
Where: Ravenclaw table
With: Timothy and others

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧Where am I~Ravenclaw Table ✧What am I doing~Conversing ✧Who amd I with~The boy in front of me ✧Why~I was curious

Eira was finding herself, much to her consternation, stuck remembering the third formula for Transfiguration and decided that possibly taking a break from her memorization would help in the long run. She she came back to the present to see that her eyes had been focused but unfocused on the table and looked upwards to see an older boy reading a book right in front of his face. She wondered if he needed classes for him to be reading it so close. She knew she did. Her mother had given her a pair of readers for the school year and made a promise that they would get a full exam in the winter so she would have glasses by the summer. Or something to that effect. To be honest, she stopped listening after "glasses." She didn't have a problem with needing corrective lenses, if anything she was slightly excited about improving her vision if it meant she could get more reading done, Her attention, however, was quickly taken from his odd habits of reading to the book itself. Legilimency? What was that? The girl could just write it down for later but she didn't have any paper or writing utensils on her and she was sure that with the excitement of classes tomorrow that she would surely forget such an obscure word. So that just mean she'd actually have to talk to someone. She felt a slight shiver run down her spine. "E-excuse me sir. What is L-legilimency? I-I've never heard of it and it seems l-like very obscure magic." Eira asked her eyes bright with the excitement of learning about new magic. It was why she had come to Hogwarts was it not?

Cara MiaKitty

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Do ya?

"Cool! I've never even left England besides coming here to school. My summer was ok. I mainly just hung out with Benjamin at his Flourish and Blotts or at home reading." Timothy wrote with a slight shrug. His summer may not have seemed very exciting but in comparison to the summer before, it had been positively heavenly. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a young first year with oddly white hair attempting to talk to Elliot and blinked a bit in curiosity. He didn't know whether to feel bad for the girl for trying to talk to someone who obviously didn't want to talk or for his yearmate for being dragged into a conversation against his will. He had been on both sides much to his chagrin and only hoped that the boy was at least somewhat polite to her. "So what electives did you sign up for this year?" he wrote down and passed to his friend. Timothy was happy he had Dylan to converse with, even if the other boy didn't know sign language. Sometimes he needed someone besides his colorful friend Benjamin to talk to. Or, write to.

AlphaApex

Quote:

Pick up my guitar and play [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
Just like yesterday [Dylan]
Then I'll get on my knees and pray [Conversing]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan turned his head down to read the note before nodding and tapping the tips of his fingers against the wooden table. "That doesn't sound too bad. Did you have fun?" He wondered what the book store was really like, since he never spent too much time in there unless he was buying books for school. He had to rack his brain for a moment to remember, since he had signed up for his desired ones hurriedly, so as not to miss the deadline and be royally screwed in the coming year. "Well, I signed up for Cursebreaking, Mythology, Study of Ancient Runes, Advanced Flying II, and Divination, among a couple others. What about you?" He felt that Timothy may have already told him at the end of the year feast the previous year, although over the course of three months anyone would've forgotten, and in any case it seemed like an appropriate response.

Yukina101

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 am

Do ya?

Timothy shrugged again not really knowing if his definition of fun could match Dylan's. "A bit I guess. All I pretty much did was keep him out of bigger trouble and helped out a bit in the store." he answered with a wry grin. Benjamin would always find trouble, no doubt about that, but he liked to think that he could at least keep his friend out of the life endangering kind (which his friend argued was the most exciting, crazy idiot). Hearing his list of electives he beamed hearing a bunch of classes that the two of them would be taking together. "Great! We're taking some of the same classes! I'm taking Ancient Studies, Arithmancy, Advanced Flying II, Cursebreaking, Mythology, Study of Ancient Runes, Wandless Magic Practice, and World Studies." he scribbled out for his friend.

AlphaApex

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

He looked down to the note that Timothy scribbled, the words bringing a smile to his face. Now he had something to look forward to even more, knowing that he would at least have one friend in his classes. It looked like his friend had signed up for quite a few classes, likely more than him. He wondered if Timothy could keep up with them all. He guessed that he'd be able to, because after all, Timothy was a smart kid. He was impressed by that. Some of them he couldn't even contemplate taking, as they seemed quite complicated.. especially Arithmancy. "Awesome! That's a lot of classes. Looking forward to them?" he replied enthusiastically.

Yukina101

OOC:
Where: The Ravenclaw table

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Do ya?

Timothy grinned and nodded at his friend's question before writing down an actual answer. "Yup! Especially Arithmancy and Cursebreaking. I've always liked math and so when I saw that there was a class for magic and math I jumped right on board." He gave a slight sheepish chuckle. He knew that he was the very definition of the word "nerd" but he didn't care one bit. He earned that title and the accolades that came with it, mainly being a generally higher IQ and a larger capacity to understand other difficult subjects. And from what he had heard, those two and Wandless seemed to be the most difficult. Not that he chose them because they were, he chose them because they seemed the most interesting and because he had no idea what he wanted to do in the future. He knew he couldn't draw so art was out, he couldn't cook (and he was slightly afraid of burning himself) so cooking was out, as much as he liked animals he couldn't really see the point in learning about them unless he was going into a field of study about them so comc had been out as well. The only difficult class he hadn't felt like taking had been Alchemy and that was mainly because he still held a sort of childish fear because of a Japanese comic book and cartoon he had read and watched a few summers ago. "What about you? Which classes are you looking forward to?" Timothy asked in kind.

AlphaApex

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

Dylan read the note once it was passed to him and chuckled lightly, shaking his head. Now he was positive that Timothy was much smarter than him."Well, I wish I was like that too. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to math." Once the topic of what he was looking forward to the most, he had to rack his brain for a moment. He honestly wasn't completely sure on what he was looking forward to. "Well, I'm not sure. Advanced Flying is definitely one, along with Study of Ancient Runes and maybe Mythology. I guess I'll just have to find out if I like the rest when I take them!"

Yukina101

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Dakota took a seat at the Ravenclaw table with a bright smile. His cousin was being sorted this year and she was the last of the family to be attending Hogwarts until he figured Chloe or David had kids of their own. He didn't think his mum would having any more now so it was pretty much up to the two oldest of his generation.

"That's my cousin." Dakota told Dmitri when Grace's name was called. Looking up he waited in anticipation for her house to be called wondering if it really would be Ravenclaw. She was so into her studies and she already had everything planned out from what he could tell. Though it wasn't like he could read her mind or anything. If she managed to make it Dakota would certainly be happy for her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Fellow Ravenclaws...

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

"You probably paid attention in the class itself more than I did, to be honest," David had answered Leonette, "not that my OWL scores in the class were unsatisfactory. But, I did read the textbook. As for there being problems with that idea, there are problems with any idea that involves change."

And he had merely raised a brow when Leonette shook her head about him claiming Grace and Cathy were rebellious. David was sure he was correct on his assessment of both girls but wasn't going to bother arguing on it. Besides, it was always nice to assume your younger sisters were always agreeable and didn't have a stubborn streak a mile wide. After getting into the carriage as they headed to the castle he chuckled as Leo pointed out he was the most notorious for the behavior about losing points and getting detention and said, "Ah, I knew there was a student like that, that sounded awfully familiar..."

He was still laughing as he entered the Great Hall and took a seat at the Ravenclaw table.knowing Leo would follow. He supposed that was one of the advantages of Leo not being a prefect-though David always reasoned she'd have made a much better prefect than him, not that Tanya was an awful Gryffindor prefect-she wasn't obliged to sit with her housemates. Granted, Jeremy Long was a prefect for Slytherin and lived in the Ravenclaw tower half the time because of his girlfriend.

He glanced down the table to catch sight of that particular girlfriend who seemed to be attempting to consul a first year who had been sorted into Ravenclaw and didn't seem particularly happy. David sighed and glanced back to Leonette, his good humor draining mostly and he said, "Wasn't her name Lillantine? Wendy went to the Yule Ball with the heir of the family... it's one of those old Slytherin families if I remember correctly... yeah, I doubt Gypsy will be much use on that one..." He shook his head, deciding at this point not to get involved. Besides, even if your family was all Slytherin it wasn't like Ravenclaw was that horrid of a house to be in-especially if you were a girl-it could be excusable. It wasn't like Hufflepuff or heaven forbid Gryffindor. Not that David could talk considering his sister or who he dated, but then again he wasn't exactly the perfect heir for a family that constantly got Slytherin.

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image
♘♙♘ Emrynn Bennett ♘♙♘
1ѕт уєαя яανєи¢ℓαw
ρυяєвℓσσ∂

Me, who am I?
A far-from-perfect guy
A bum who wants to do what's right
But often does what's wrong
A kid who's voice is way off key
But loves to sing a song

Emrynn's eye grew wide and a grin grew on his face that stretched from ear to ear. Ravenclaw, he was in Ravenclaw just like his dad. He couldn't have been happier. He hopped down from the stool and headed toward the table where he'd be sitting for the next seven years. He sat down, still a little shy despite his happiness. He looked around each person seated there not wanting to interrupt anybody's conversation but ready to talk to every single person at that table, which was extremely rare for him. This night was giving him all sorts of surprises. He just sat there quietly, drinking in all of the sights around. He couldn't wait to get into the common room and write his parents and Jane and Darcy telling them all about everything that had happened so far tonight, soon he would get to see even more of the castle and that also excited him. The smile would not leave his face, but he didn't mind one bit.

A guy who dreams like a lion
But wakes up like a lamb
Me, who am I?
But the guy, I am
That's who'm I!

Outfit
{ OoC}

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games