Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:39 am
User Image
User Image

Jarlath stepped into the Great Hall for the End of Term Feast. He saw he was among the first to arrive and stood a bit awkwardly in the door for a second before moving to the Hufflepuff Table and taking a seat. He barely knew anyone, which was not good for having spent most the year in the castle. "Well, you made it through your first year Jarlath..." he muttered softly to himself. And I have barely anything to show for it. he thought as he sat alone at the table.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor yawned as he came down for the great feast, he had stayed up the night prior and had just got the letter back confirming it was ok to stay with his cousin.
He wasn't exactly...sure about staying with the little hellion but, it was better than the alternative.

Victor really didn't want to leave though.

Stopping at the Hufflepuff table Victor quietly took a seat, it seemed someone was already here so he wasn't the first to arrive.
Victor then looked up as he waited for the end of term feast to start.
...Though he didn't know if he would even eat that much.
User Image

Mood: Tired
Thoughts: ...
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

{Out Of Character: ... }

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:00 am
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Sweet in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angstyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm, maybe I'll be able to find a way to see Chris more this summer...' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide sat at the Hufflepuff table, her expression far away. Nell and Rose and Dhyl had yet to arrive at the table, so she wasn't sitting with anyone she knew just yet, and it gave her mind a moment to wander. She'd be going home in the morning, and like every other year, she had mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, she was glad she'd be going home to see her parents and her brother, and even Victoria and little Melody. But she rather liked being at Hogwarts; it felt like home. And besides, she had a certain someone in her life who it would probably prove difficult to see from home... or, maybe not. She hadn't really gotten to see Chris much at all this year. Just their date, and then because of the debacle over his sister hiring Ronyo to look for him. She wondered if they'd spoken; she was sure they had. He'd seemed very adamant that he'd contact her. That was good; Ada assumed, since she hadn't heard about it yet, that the conversation had gone well. She liked to think that, if Eretria had completely freaked out or called him a monster or anything awful like that, Chris would have told her... right? She bit her lip. He totally would. After all, they were dating, and... well, he didn't tell her everything... but that was because she didn't need to know everything. His past was his past, after all. This was different; this was now, and if that had happened, he'd have been hurt, and surely he'd have wanted to talk to her about it, right? Unless he'd spoken to his brother...

Ada wrinkled her nose, frowning a bit. She wanted to be the person he confided in, she realized, and she wasn't entirely sure she was. If something awful happened to her, he'd be the first person to know... aside from maybe Michelle, but that was only because Ada highly doubted that anything bad would ever happen to her where her best friend wasn't right there. Not that Chris wouldn't be... if he could. But something bad could totally happen to her in the daytime. And Michelle would probably be there. Because Michelle was always there... particularly since she and Olyvia had moved in with them. After all, there was no way they were going back to Vincent's, and no way that her dad would let them leave. So, in all likelihood, Michelle would know first... but Chris would definitely know second. Or, as soon as he could be told, since her parents might find out before him if it happened while he was asleep... she sighed, her hand going to her forehead. This was complicated. All she wanted to know was that he would talk to her. That was what he was supposed to do, right? Talk to her?

She decided then that she would start making an effort to keep in touch with him better. They didn't talk nearly enough; especially not considering how crazy she was about him. Not getting to see him was hard enough; she wanted to get to at least talk to him. A letter a week, minimum, she resolved. And if he didn't write her back... she pushed that away. He would. Because he cared about her. He wanted to talk to her and spend time with her just as much as she did with him... right?

She shook her head. When had she gotten so angsty? She always been insecure, she knew, so it made sense that her first relationship wouldn't be any different... but honestly, this was ridiculous. Chris had never given her any reason to think that he wouldn't talk to her or confide in her or whatever. When she'd sort of confronted him about being a vampire, he'd been totally honest with her, and it'd broken down the wall between them. Anything she didn't know was something that wasn't important. If it was, he'd tell her... now if only he'd say that to her so she could stop worrying about it. She really needed to write him; they needed to find a way to spend time together over the Summer. She didn't think she could take not seeing him for three months.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl walked into the Great Hall, looking more well-rested than he ever had. A light smile was on his face, a twinkle to his eye. Of course, the studious teen had convinced himself of a perfect score on his OWLs. He looked up and down the Hufflepuff table, searching for someone to sit beside. Blue eyes settled upon a certain someone, sitting alone. He walked over and plopped beside her, a smile blossoming. "Hey there, Adalaide. You about ready to head home? I mean... We depart tomorrow morning." He looked at her, then poured himself a glass of pumpkin juice. He didn't like tea, which was one of the many things that made his father sigh. That was one thing Dhyl could live without. His sighing... and his stepmom in general. She annoyed him to no end.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

XHeather Stevia Hawthorn
X▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

X🌹 Sixth Year 🌹 Hufflepuff 🌹 Beater 🌹 Captain 🌹

I had the best day with you today.

Terren Cole HawthornX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
X
🍂 First Year 🍂 Hufflepuff 🍂 Halfblood 🍂X

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all.
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away, but I know I had the best day with you today.

Terren ran into the Great Hall, just as excited about the Ending Feast as he was for the Sorting Feast. It was an important night! And tomorrow, they got to go home and see their family! Oh, the stories he would tell his Mum and Da. And Kerali! He hoped his baby sister missed him like he missed her. "Hurry up, Heather!" he called out to his sister, who was walking far behind the boy. Heather sighed and shook her head, but with a smile. Her brother was so hyperactive, it wore her out just watching him. This was purely exhausting for the now seventeen year old. "The feast isn't going anywhere, Terren. It hasn't even started yet. Just chill out." she replied. Though, her efforts were useless. The first year would never calm down. He was too excited! As the boy bounced over to the Hufflepuff table, he spotted his friend and plopped down beside him. "Hey there, Victor! You look sleepy. Are you okay?" he asked as his sister sat down beside him. "Who's this, Bear? One of your friends?" the older girl asked, teal eyes studying the other boy. He didn't seem like the overly energetic type like Terren was, but then again, one was to never judge a book by it's cover. "His name's Victor. Victor Beauschmurrmurrmurr... Yeah. I just call him Victor though." Terren responded, stumbling over the other boy's last name, as he always did. He then turned back to his friend and gestured to the blonde sitting beside him. "Victor, this is my older sister Heather. She's really nice. I think you'll like her. She's in the music club too, I think." Terren turned to his sister for conformation, and she nodded. The boy beamed up at her. "A pleasure to meet you, Victor. I'm sure your year has been memorable, yes?" she asked, a warm and welcoming smile gracing her lips. She could remember her first year at Hogwarts like it had happened yesterday. And yet her final year was coming up in a few months. Where had the time gone?

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you were on my side, even when I was wrong.
And I love you for giving me your eyes... Staying back and watching me shine...

And I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day with you today.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana walked towards the table of badgers. Her eyes trailed onto the students who were already seated. The prefect smiled at each Hufflepuff as she passed them to sit down next to Heather, Terren, and Victor. The redhead was ready to go home. This year was just another emotional roller coaster ride for her, so she was definitely ready to have a break from the castle walls for two months. "Hi," she said simply, a small smile enlightening her features.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor let out another yawn, that he quickly hid behind a hand as he noticed Terren walking over.
Victor noticed he was with an older girl...his girlfriend?

....Was that even allowed here?

Victor then laughed some at the energetic aura off the other Hufflepuff, his hyperness was contagious, "Mmm...Stayed up all night writing a letter." He then smiled, "I guess I get to stay with my cousin near...Diagon alley was it? After all."
The Frenchman then nodded at the other girl, though the...mispronunciation of his last name made Victor let out a soft laugh, "...Yep. Victor Beausoleil." He then let out a choke at the mention of the older girl being Terren's sister, "...A-ah...Umm...Bonjour mademoiselle Heather." That wasn't exactly a proper greeting, but Victor was embarrassed at his earlier assumption, "Ah yes...quite memorable." He then hid his gloved hand somewhat, he really needed to perfect that cleaning spell.

"I can't believe it's summer though...Kinda want to stay here." He said with another soft laugh.
Victor then noticed Ariana and waved to her, "Bonjour Ariana." He then smiled some, "Sorry I was absent for music club the latter half..." He then looked down a bit, "Complications arose."

Victor then looked back up, "I should be back to top prime next year though~" Victor then eyed the table, tomorrow they would leave.
...At least he had made friends.
User Image

Mood: Content
Thoughts: ....Maybe this year won't be so lonely after all?
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

{Out Of Character: ... }

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada and Dhylan | Thinking: Awww, why the sad faces? | OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Nell walked to the Great Hall feeling the anxiety and worry of the past year lift from her shoulders. Her OWL's were done, her finals were over, the points had been tallied, and now it was time for them to go home. Like every year she would be joining her friends as far as Hogsmeade station before portkeying home but she felt a sort of sadness she hadn't felt her last few years. Next year was her sixth year and then would be her last year and then..life! Awww, where did the years go? She grinned and waved at familiar friends and students, Ariana, Heather, and some of the firsties before she settled down next to Dhylan and Ada. "Hey guys! Why do you both look so glum? You should be somewhat happy, we're going home tomorrow!" Nell looked curiously at both their down expressions.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm, maybe I'll be able to find a way to see Chris more this summer...' spacespac

Adalaide tried to smile at Dhyl when he sat, but her expression was tight, obviously forced, so she just dropped it after a second and sighed. "Yeah, it'll be nice to see my family again. I just... I dunno. I feel like my thoughts are sort of out to get me tonight. Like I'm upsetting myself." She stared past Dhyl, at nothing in particular, hardly noticing Nell join them. She wished she could talk to Chris right now. She was being ridiculous, right? But... she knew that, if prompted, Chris would talk to her... but what if he wasn't comfortable seeking her out for it? Maybe she needed to let him know that he could confide in her. But, she'd already told him that... maybe she needed some sort of show of support, something she could do to show him that she was there for him. A lock of brown hair fell in her face, and her gaze focused on it for a moment as she thought. What could she do? She wanted to be there for him, and be something that he couldn't get anywhere else... like the sun. He could never see the sun again... but maybe she could be the sun for him, metaphorically speaking. A light in the darkness. She stood up straight, pulling her hair over he shoulder and looking at it. She remembered the color of the flowers they'd seen in the park, that sunbeam gold. What if she dyed her hair, so that he could see the sun shining in her locks? It was so incredibly cheesy... and so incredibly romantic, which Ada was all for. But, she didn't know the first thing about beauty potions or spells. But... maybe Dhyl or Nell would? Not because they were superficial or anything, of course. But... they were sort of brilliant. She brushed her hair aside, and smiled at her friends. "Dhyl, Nell, do you guys think you could help me with something? I... I want to dye my hair. Blonde." She didn't know if this was a totally weird idea or anything like that, but it couldn't hurt, right? And maybe she'd like being blonde. Maybe she'd be pretty as a blonde. Who knew?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl gave a softened smile at Ada's words. She seemed so.... lost. Perhaps it was something she wanted to talk about... then again... perhaps not. When Nell sat down, she asked why they were upset. He turned his gaze upon her, the soft smile still there. "I'm happy enough. Mostly worried about Miss Ada here, actually. I've always managed fine." He glanced at Nell again, seeing her eyes focusing on nothing in particular. He'd had that same look many, many times before. When the aforementioned girl said his name, Dhyl looked at her with a curious gaze. Ada's next words came at a shock to him, though. Dye her hair? A thoughtful expression showed on his face, the teen delicately lifting a lock of her hair. "Hmm," he began, debating. "It shouldn't be too hard. I'd be happy to help.... after dinner sound good?" He lifted an eyebrow, looking at her. His own hair was perfectly in place, making him seem.... coiffured. He had been getting better at styling.... what prevented him from playing with dye?!

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm
Back to the street where we began
Pickin’ up things we shouldn’t read
Feeling as good as lovers can, you know
It looks like the end of history as we know
Yeah we're feeling so good
It’s just the end of the world

User Image
User Image

ρυʀєвℓσσם╰☆╮ Taken by Rose HallUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prefect User Image

Wearing | Where: Great Hall~Hufflepuff Table | With: Ada and Dhylan | Thinking:Wellllll...she would | OOC:

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
Both of Nell's eyebrows raised high into her hairline at Ada's rather odd request. Dye her hair...blonde?! "Erm...yeah I could help with the dyeing but erm...why blonde?" It wasn't that she didn't think her friend could pull it off. It would be rather hypocritical she had blonde mingling in with her own dark locks from hours spent in the sun in both Scotland and Haiti. In fact, she could see her normally happy and chipper friend with golden hair to match her personality, it was just such an odd and sudden request that she wanted to know why. "Not that I won't help you regardless! I'm just curious is all..." Nell added sheepishly giving her friend an apologetic grin. "Personally I think you'd look hot but don't tell Rose!" she winked and made a show of looking around for her redheaded girlfriend.
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Into a room where it's nine in the afternoon
And your eyes are the size of the moon
You could 'cause you can so you do
We're feeling so good
just the way that we do
'Cause it's nine in the afternoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image

Adalaide blushed when Nell asked. She should have known the Scot would; after all, she wasn't the sort of person to just randomly decide to make a change like that, right? At least, she didn't think she seemed that way. She wasn't sure how to answer; she couldn't very well tell them the real, full reason, after all, seeing as a key aspect of that was her boyfriend being a vampire. As much as Nell would likely appreciate the sentiment (and probably squeal for hours about how romantic it was), the part that made it romantic was the part she couldn't share. She flushed deeper. "Oh, I dunno, I just... I thought it would be nice to make a change. I wanted to do something different with it, and-" She remembered Chris saying that he liked her hair, and almost gave a dreamy little sigh as she recalled his eyes when he'd said it. She hoped that he'd actually like the blonde... was it the color her was partial to? Or the style? She herself was partial to having longer hair; the way he'd fingered her locks made her think he might be, too. That was her out, then. "Well, Chris likes my hair, so I don't want to change it too much. I feel like he'd be more partial to a change in color than in length, so I don't want to cut it." Ada flushed, realizing that she'd just, for possibly the first time, outright referenced her boyfriend in a conversation with her friends. She hadn't confirmed or denied the rumors about her having secret meetings in Hogsmeade, but surely Nell had heard and put two and two together? Dhyl, on the other hand... she didn't know if he had even heard the rumors. She'd not really been friends with him when she and Chris had first met... or even when they'd had their date in the fall. She wondered if Dhyl was even aware that there was anything romantic in her life at all...

Ada's cheeks burned a bit scarlet when Nell said she thought the blonde would look hot, but she smiled all the same. Compliments on her looks always made her flush; she supposed she was pretty enough, but she just didn't think about it much. And really, as long as Chris thought she was, what did it matter?
                                                          "It's going to have to be a very specific sort of blonde, though. Not like... not a dirty blonde or a platinum or anything like that. I want it... I want it to look like... like sunbeams. Sort of golden. I don't think any other sort would look good, and I think the gold hue might bring out the flecks in my eyes." Ada's mother had been telling her forever that her brown eyes were a lovely shade, and that they held the lightest flecks of gold in them when she was happy or excited. Ada had never really noticed before, and had brushed it off as her mother simply being kind, but one night she'd been brushing her hair and, yes, thinking about Chris, and she'd looked up in time to see them. They'd almost mesmerized her for a second, those little sparks in her eyes that she'd never believed were there.

She glanced at Dhyl, smiling.
                                                          "Actually, tonight would be brilliant! That way I don't have to deal with my mum trying to talk me out of it, and we don't have to try and coordinate a time to get together to do it." And, most importantly of all, she wouldn't have Michelle hounding her for the real, true reason she was doing it, at least not until after it was said and done. Ada had a feeling that the idea of her changing anything, even something as simple and temporary as her hair, for Chris, would bother the Slytherin. Or possible anger her. And if anyone could talk her out of it, it would be Michelle. The white-haired snake was a good friend, but she tended to get particularly overprotective where the vampire was concerned. Probably because it was literally the only sort of trouble Ada was capable of getting herself into. Or, almost. Ada wondered briefly if Michelle knew about Dominic breaking her hip...

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:01 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Tired
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: I don't wat to go home but i don't want to stay...
I'm just the same as I was: Hufflepuffs
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Hufflepuff Table

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn picked at her food silently, blue eyes tired. Her dark hair hung in her face. She was dreading going home this year, but at the same time she couldn't wait to leave the castle. Everywhere she went, Jay haunted her. She'd think she had seen him in a group of Gryffindors, laughing and talking, or sitting on the stands of the Quidditch pitch watching the players soar above enviously. It made her feel sick. She knew he was gone, but her mind played tricks on her sometimes. Before she'd at least have his letters to look forward to, and she could sneak out to take walks with him through Upper Barnton. She'd tell him about her father and he would listen, not trying to tell her how to handle things or give an opinion. He would just listen. That was one of the things she'd loved most about him. He never condescended or acted patronizing with her. There was a gap of a few years between them, but she always felt that he treated her like an equal, not a silly little girl he happened to be dating. The Hufflepuff listened silently to her housemate's conversations, but kept mute. She had nothing to say, really.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dhyl looked to Nell as she imposed a question. Such a simple one too. Why? Blue eyes roved to look at Adalaide, reflecting Nell's curiosity. Ada claimed she just wanted to do something different, but the taller boy thought something different might be in play. "Well, Chris.." Bingo. So it was for a boy. He smirked at the girl, still softly toying with her hair. "Ahh. Sunbeams. Happiness... Hufflepuff, non?" His tone was teasing, yet had a hint of his calm to it. Finally releasing her hair, the teen cracked a grin. "As I said, it shouldn't be too hard. If nothing else, I can use a bit of Transfiguration to find the exact color. Perhaps.... hmmm..." A look of deep thought crossed his bright blue eyes, the boy biting lightly on the tip of his tongue in thought. Dhylan gave a mysterious smile at the girl before sipping at his juice.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games