Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm
Akila nodded and started gathering bits of armor and artillery. Almost immediately, she began stacking them neatly against the correct wall before going for the next armful of supplies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 pm
Bump  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

((Sorry. >.< ))

Sebastion left her to her work, only occasionally having to correct her. His voice was gruff but one could get the feeling that he didn't really mean any meanness. He began moving down the line, adding labels to things. Finally he stopped and stretched. "I don't know about you, but I could do with a break and some food."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:32 pm
Akila worked diligently, if only jus to keep her mind busy. At his statement, she nodded, not having realized that she was even hungry.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 am
User Image

Sebastion chuckled at the look on her face. "Didn't even notice you were hungry, did you youngster? Well let's get going before Markus accuses me of starving you." He said, leading the way to a giant cavern that served them as a cafeteria.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:35 pm
Akila shrugged, blushing embarrassedly. But smiled sweetly. ShE followed curiously, content with looking around. The smell of food made her stomach growl and her ears went back as her eyes searched for the source of such a delicious smell.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:38 pm
Akila shrugged, blushing embarrassedly. But smiled sweetly. ShE followed curiously, content with looking around. The smell of food made her stomach growl and her ears went back as her eyes searched for the source of such a delicious smell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Markus appeared behind the pair. " 'Scuse me Sebastion. I'm stealing her for lunch. You can have her back later." He said with a grin. Sebastion waved him off. "Fine, fine. Deprive an old man of his help." He grumbled, but he was clearly just teasing. "I knew you wouldn't mind." Markus answered with a smirk, tugging Akila away and towards a small line up, handing her a tray. "He likes you. Congrats. That doesn't happen often."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:28 pm
Akila turned to hug Markus, before stepping away to give himmsomemroom. At his words, she looked back to Sebastian and shrugged. He'd seemed nice to her from the beginning. Not everyone was open enough to accept someone so new to them. She smiled widely. This meant things were going right, then.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Markus chuckled and returned the hug. As they moved through the line, he got food for both of them, putting Akila's on her tray. He confided to her quietly. "It's not really so much that he doesn't like people but more of people don't like him. He's so gruff that a lot of people take it personally. Those that have been here awhile know that it's just the way he is, but still. His gruff nature off puts a lot of people. I knew I was right to put you there. You two seemed to have gotten along well. No one's injured yet, anyways." He said with a laugh, leading her to a table and sitting down.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:29 am
Akila listened, nodding occasionally. Sensation seemed nice enough. She couldn't see him as mean. She gave a few silent giggles at his last statement as she sat beside him at the table. She crossed her ankles and let her tail hang behind her. She sniffed once before taking a bite of her food.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Markus, seeing her sniff the food, shrugged. He looked almost embarrassed. "I know it's nothing like castle fare, but we do what we can here." He shuffled his wings nervously and began eating.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Akila couldn't help but raisE an eyebrow at his nervousness. Actually, normally she Ended up making her own food, and that was only if she had time. After a mOment she started in on her food, hungrilly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 am
User Image

Markus seemed to relax as she ate without complaint. The food was simple, but wholesome and filling. Markus soon finished, pushing his place away and leaning back in his seat. "I'm full. How about you?"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm
Akila ate until she was full, and smiled patting her belly. She nodded happily and wrapped her arms around his arm closest to her, nuzzling into his side and yawned. It'd been a while since she'd had a full meal. She was a little tired now. Stretching her tail, she couldn't help but think the rest of the day might seem longer... But she kind of liked working with Sebastian so who knew, right?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff