Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:08 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives made his way to the Kazekage's office and entered the building. He didn't bother knocking, there had been enough formalities around the village lately. That and he was a lot darker mood than normal it seemed. As he entered he figured the Kazekage would know it was him even with his current mask. He had meant to come crawling in, but it seems that his body was able to recover faster than he originally believed.

Knives saw that the same young genin that he had bought the puppets for earlier was also here. "Lady Bast, I see you have a new underling currently." He said with a smirk reaching into his pockets to pull out the flower pots he had made for Bast while in Takumi.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 685/685
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 765/765)

dreadno

Ergo War

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 pm
Leaves. He had brought her leaves. This simply would not do. As she mulled over possible ways to react to this that didn't end with at least one death, Knives walked in.

"Ken, you know what tea is, right?" she asked, trying to make sure that she wasn't out of line in suspecting that Kamiya was pulling an elaborate prank on her.

Jaxdrill

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Tea? That had to be the strangest thing that Lady Kage had every asked. "Tea? Of course I know what tea is." Knives looked at the young genin who apparently was trying to hand Bast just the boiled leaves. Oh boy good thing he showed up when he did, otherwise there might have been a lot more red in the walls around here.

Knives gently took a cup, one of his own skull cups in fact and then some tea leaves and boiled them in the water until the tea was made. He poured some for Bast and then a second to show Kamiya what tea was. "Did you see how I did that? Now you see the liquid inside the cup? That's what tea is young Genin." Knives hoped his explanation to the young genin was simple enough to be understood as well as how he had done it.

Ergo War

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 am
Ergo War

Kurai thought about it and came up with an answer. "I would do something unexpected and try to catch him off guard. If that didn't work, as a worst case scenario, I'd blow us both up if I had to. If it meant saving others or my village." He said, thinking of what he just said and wondering if that would ever happen.  

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:16 pm
Winterwofl78

Ergo War

The radio chat was quite on a regular day, when suddenly the silence was broken by an undisciplined, too loud, civillian voice.

"Ah s**t ah s**t! Guys...uh...military! We need ******** ******** ********, this is a private military channel. How did you get on this channel?

"I dont ******** is some serious s**t man. They are here....and...its all ********, i need you to slow down and speak coher-"

"There is no time! They are here! The have purchased R'lyeh and Jormungandr. ********, i didnt even think you could do that"

"Wait....who purchased the metropolis's. and what do you mean by Purch-"

"THEY CAME IN HERE WITH A BUNCH OF ******** MONEY AND PURCHASED THE DEEDS! They are here ******** their putting up walls and barriers ******** comming. I gotta *click*"

The feed went dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Thank goodness someone else knew what tea was. Bast swirled the drink around in the skull cup, savoring the smell of the brew. She listened to Kurai as he spoke, and was about to respond when a loud, piercing voice split through the relative quiet of the Office. She jumped, spilling a few drops of tea on her robes, and then tore the earbuds out of her ear. The message from Saraswati came through much too loudly, but what was most surprising was how suddenly the line went dead.

Bast went silent for a few seconds as she pondered what to do. They could not very well send their entire military force to the port city in the South, but they could not let this warning go unanswered. As calmly as she could, she put the cup down--several pens rushed over and supported it--and looked at Kamiya.

"Run downstairs and bring me the financial records for Saraswati," she ordered him. Next, she turned to Kurai and Knives: "You have my apologies, but something has just come up. One of you go fetch Shiro; the other, please stand by for further orders."

The warning was more than just cause for alarm. Even if the information turned out to be unsubstantiated, that someone would--or even could--use the military channel would be more than enough. Especially if there were no evidence to affirm the man in the radio's plea, this situation was one that would cause her worry. If nothing came of the preliminary investigations, she would have to wonder why someone had contacted them; on the other hand, if the claims turned out to be true and there was cause for intervention, at least they would have a fairly clear enemy.

She shook her head. This was going to be a long night.

Jaxdrill

dreadno

lee hosokawa

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:51 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives looked at that radio, then back to Bast. Then the radio again. "Did I?... Did I just hear... Well no time like the present. I don't think Kurai knows Shiro I'll go find her. She should be in the Academy still. Looks like I'll be getting that mission after all. Oh, before I go." Knives said putting down two of the skull flower pots that Bast had suggest earlier. "I made them for you Lady Kage." He smiled a dark smile before heading to the Academy.

[Exit]

Ergo War

lee hosokawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 pm
Ergo War

Kurai watched as he left and turned to the lady Kage. "What do you need me to do ma'am?" He asked ready to do anything.  

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:23 pm
lee hosokawa

"I need you to spread the word that everyone needs to be ready to go to war at a moment's notice. After that, put the finishing touches on your training and make sure you can cover your a** if things get too hot," she ordered. Right now, what was most important was getting information on the situation in Saraswati; as soon as they had that, she would be able to give more specific orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:36 am
Ergo War

User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 385/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai nodded and turned to leave, stopping just for a moment. "I won't let you, or anyone else down." He said as he ran off. He need to get the word out fast. He molded some clay on the way down the tall building and as he neared the bottom he focused his chakra into it. When he reached the bottom he made 3 clay clones. The now four Kurais split up to cover the village.

"Life's to short to be serious"

Nendo Bunshin no Jutsu [ Clay Clone Technique ]
Description: Above all other clone techniques, this one functions with a powerful dual-role. It acts as a substitute and a trap for capturing the enemy. Made from clay, this clone can take attacks and capture the enemy by taking them into its own body. The clone shows its natural shape and gray color the instant it succumbs to an attack. When a weapon or limb makes contact, the clay will become more viscous, attempting to absorb and constrict the attacker. If exploding clay is added to the clone, it can be made to detonate after capturing its target. ( Please see Suicide Bombing Clone. )

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi would soon arrive at the door of the Kage's office, still unaware of what would await her on the other side, she took a deep breath before lightly knocking on the door. After a few second she slowly pushed the door open entering, she figured if the Kage had asked for her she would be expecting her. She entered the office, closing the door behind her. "Hello, Lady Kazekage." She said as she bowed lightly, waiting for her to speak.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives followed close behind Shiroi. He had done his task and now he was to see if there was something else needed of him by Bast. Things were catching up in motion and there was little time left for most anyone in the village it seemed.

Jaxdrill

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Jaxdrill

Bast heard the knock at the door and waved Shiroi and Knives in. The radio that she had been toying with was slipped quietly into a pocket, rather than placed back on her ear. She was certain Knives would know why, given how loud the earlier transmission had been.

"Good timing," she commented. "Shiro, I need you to lead a mission to the Port City of Saraswati. We've received word that a mysterious group has outright bought two of the other cities down there, and we have reason to believe this group is planning a coup. I need you to assemble a small squad and figure out what's going on, as any information is valuable at this point. We have reason to believe the organization's members are well versed in the Ninja Arts, so your sensory abilities should come in handy, but I leave all field decisions to you. Ken, I'll need you to get word to San and James that we'll be needing another small group to check on Rouran, and another to stay here in case of emergency. Also, please relay that the radio network may not be as secure as we previously imagined. If there are any questions or objections, voice them now."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

"I'll let James and San know. Am I to assume that it's the three of us you want to check out Rouran or are you leaving the decision of who's to go up to the three of us?" Knives asked, from what was becoming his normal spot leaning against a wall. He figured with that many groups at least one of the Sanin would head to Rouran, and the other would stay here. That of course, depended on what Bast wanted.

'No, she wants to send them all out, to kill to be killed!! To feed me!!! I want to feel alive again!!'

Ergo War

Jaxdrill

lee hosokawa

3,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

Kurai Karasu

Sunagakure/Chunin/Ninjutsu/bloodline /Bakuton • Explosive Release - Clay method/
Chakra 415/415 Stamina 155/155 |-|AC:3000 |-| 1600

Kurai walked into the office, panting lightly. "Lady Kage, I wanted to inform you that my task is complete. Is there anything else you need me to do? " HE asked, wanting to help out.

"Life's to short to be serious"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games